Unspecified Channel 4 Skins Roleplay

Currently reading:
Unspecified Channel 4 Skins Roleplay

Local time
Today 9:10 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello there!

I am currently looking for somebody who would be interested in doing a Skins (the British series) with me. I am a roleplayer with 10+ years experience and consider myself to be literate/advanced literate. My favourite aspect of roleplaying is the story progression, character development and world building!

My idea at the moment is that it would take place a little after the end of season 2 where Tony Stonem is in uni and meets my OC, Marlene McCarthy. I will tell you more about her in PM'S if you are interested and we can also discuss the plot idea further. Obviously, both oc's will be 18+. Tony would be 19 and Marlene 18. I'd also be roleplaying as her brother, possibly but if you wouldn't want me roleplaying as them both, that's totally fine but I will say that roleplaying them together really does bring out their personality nicely and they sort of balance each other out.

I am able to roleplay as the following canon characters from Skins: Pandora, Cassie, Sid and Effy.

I am totally open to double ups!

Ideally, my roleplay partner will be creative, literate, not only interested in smut and okay with gritty and potentially darker topics considering the show itself tackles a lot of subjects. I don't think I have any notable triggers to be honest but please, feel free to tell me yours and I will 100% respect them.

I personally do not care what gender you are in real life, as long as you're comfortable roleplaying as Tony and doing a BXG ship, I'm totally happy to roleplay with you.

If you are interested go ahead and comment or message me, I'm friendly! :)

Look forward to hearing from you people!

Back
Top Bottom