Currently reading:
MxF Character-Based Fantasy Roleplaying

StoryStone

Baron
Local time
Today 12:06 PM
Pronouns
Stone
Hello, I am the story stone, and if it is not apparent from what I have listed below, I like to write fantasy and gentle, spice-free romance. To clarify that, while I am fine with the characters doing suggestive things or being in suggestive situations, and even bedding each other, I'm not interested in a play-by-play of what they are doing with each other's genitals. Frankly, I think that sort of thing is stupid, and it makes me uncomfortable. I'd much rather write something like, "And they fell into bed, making love as they'd longed to do for so long," or "And he took her to his bed, where he explored her body and satisfied her needs as a man does for a woman, before seeking to satisfy his own needs with her," or even, "And they succumbed to temptations of the flesh, engaging in things that would make even the fiends of Hell blush and avert their eyes." I think that's more telling of character than what you usually read in smut-based RPs.

(If you dislike anime images, I can find/make face claims that are in a different art style. For some of these, I already have some in a different art style. Just let me know)

My writing schedule is somewhat erratic (given that my real-life schedule is erratic). I generally post a minimum of once per day, except on Saturdays. I tend to write anywhere between 500 to 1,500 words, but don't require that my partner does the same. I would more request that my partner follow the basic rules of improv, such as "Yes, and..." "Yes, but..." or "No, but..." The point is to be able to keep it going, not just say "no" and shut things down.

I am fairly tolerant of gore and violence, but let's not get too ridiculous with it.

I don't really have any fandoms I want to RP in right now, but I am open to suggestions if anyone has one they really want to do.

I confess, I'm more interested in roleplaying the relationship with the characters together. For me, the more interesting "will they, won't they?" isn't whether they will get together, but whether they will be able to stay together with the odds stacked against them, and what do they do once they are together.

Something I like to do is cruise Pinterest looking for character art. Once I find a picture that I like and that inspires me, I come up with a personality and backstory for the character there. Then I like to RP them. So, it's not so much situations, settings, or plots that I'm dying to try (for plots I'm pretty open), it really is the characters that I want to play.

Below you will find a list of characters and the images that inspired them.

1724107338160.png
Seren was born in a small peasant town in the rural part of the kingdom. His mother vanished shortly after his birth, leading many to believe that she was some sort of fae or wild goddess. As he grew up, people in the town often commented on his beauty. Some people admired him for the way he looked, some sought to exploit him, and some tried to kill him out of jealousy. All the while he remained pure and kind.

One day, a noblewoman came to the town. She saw Seren and decided that she wanted him for herself, and so she lied, telling him that she was a widow, and started heaping gifts upon him. While he refused to go to bed with her outside of marriage, he did eventually give in and kiss her upon the mouth. When her husband found out, he was jealous, and had his closest confidant's kidnap Seren and take him into the woods to kill him. The trained killers found that they could not bring themselves to destroy one so beautiful, and so they instead tied him to a tree in a part of the forest where they knew wolves and bears were common, and left him to die to the elements.

That is where your character will find him, and we can develop the plot from there.

Brax.jpg

Brax is a half-elf raised in a farming village in the countryside by his human father. He doesn't know who his mother was, but every time he mentions her his father gets teary-eyed and doesn't want to talk about her, so he has decided to leave the subject alone. He grew up to be a helpful young man, constantly looking for ways to take on extra work, because he enjoyed labor. Eventually, he was asked to join the village watch, and his father gave him a sword so that he could fulfill his duties. Any number of potential romantic pairings could be interesting with this character.

Blob.jpg

Blob is blob. Blob is slime that adventuring hero spared. Blob has decided to become adventurer so that he can become hero. Every day, Blob gets a little smarter. Blob is always looking for quest.

Sariel.jpeg

Sariel is, obviously, an angel, but one with a very specific mission. There are certain places where the spirit world and the material world meet. These places are called "Bethel Points." Sariel is the guardian of a particular Bethel point, which is the cabin in which she lives. Under Heaven's orders, Sariel has made the cabin into a place where people going through a hard time may come to dwell for a while. There, she talks with them about their problems, but also shows them wonders of the spirit world to help improve their outlook on life. (This one can be a romance, but would also be a sort of spiritual journey. I have a bit of a soundtrack built up for this one)

Nova 2.jpeg

Nova has recently been turned into a werewolf. She discovered that she had the condition when she was found lying in a field with half of a dead rabbit in her mouth. She was immediately sent away to live in a special community with other werewolves, and is now trying to find her way in that community. For this canon, I imagine that werewolves don't turn into anthropomorphic wolf monsters, but rather actual wolves. As such, local wild packs of wolves recognize them as their own.

Edric Azahr.jpeg

Edric Azahr is a wizard (obviously). A century ago, he assisted the Chosen One in defeating the Dark Lord (as happens every couple of centuries), and in so doing he made a fortune. He might have spent it all or invested it wisely had he not been so exhausted. Edric Azahr hid his treasure away in a secret place, and created a series of "clever clues" that would lead him back to it, then entered into the "Wizard Sleep, and spent 100 years in the Dream Realm to restore his magical powers. However, when he awoke from the Wizard Sleep, he discovered that he couldn't remember where he hid his treasure or what his clever clues mean. And so, he's looking for adventurers who can help him figure it out, offering a fraction of the haul as a reward.

1724107409615.jpeg
Born the son of a prostitute, life was never easy for Fulk Eastriver. From a young age, other boys, and even full-grown men, tormented him for being a "brothel child." When his sister was born he realized he'd have to get tough or die, and so he became the meanest fellow he could possibly hope to be. When he was almost grown, a plague struck his hometown, his mother died, and he left the town with his sister to start a new life elsewhere. He made his living doing hard manual labor for whoever would take him, and occasionally working as hired muscle for gangs, rich patrons, and taverns. One day, his sister ran off and got married without telling him. A few months later, she came to visit him again and told him that her husband beat her. Fulk was so enraged that he found the man and murdered him, but not before his brother-in-law marred his face with his fingernails. Now Fulk Eastriver is on the run, afraid to be hanged as a murderer. He's trying to figure out where he can settle down and live the rest of his life in peace, but circumstances keep dragging him back into violence.

1724107617369.jpeg
Princess Valindra is the daughter of an elven king and sister to the crown prince. She is known for her constant grace under pressure and perfectly regal demeanor. When times get hard, she is constantly optimistic, seeking to raise the people's spirits any way she can. However, this constant smiling and refusing to show any weakness takes its toll on her. She needs a good friend who is willing to be her shoulder to cry on, someone who will support her through whatever new crisis has befallen her realm.

1724107766276.jpeg
Born into slavery, Neil was bought by the Dunn Banner Mercenary Company on the day he turned 19. They trained him how to use a crossbow and put him to work. What few know, however, is that he has the ability to see both sides of the veil at once, and thus he can interact with spirits. Neil tries to make his way in the world as a good soldier, but is also trying to unravel the mysteries of the spirit world and figure out why he has this strange ability.

Send me a direct message if you are interested in roleplaying with any of these.

Last edited:
View attachment 110891
Name: Ingvar Kael
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Strong, stern, serious, and obsessed with justice and law and order.

Abilities: Great strength, a master tactician, and a skilled warrior

Background: Ingvar Kael was born the bastard son of a king. Unable to inherit the throne, he was squired to a knight from a young age and learned the art of warfare. When he turned 20, he encountered a strange spirit who promised him that he could become a king if he gave himself to the spirit, which he did. Since then, he has amassed an army and traveled to a land that has succumbed to anarchy. There, he plans to use the power the spirit gave him to conquer the land, restore order, and make himself the new king.

View attachment 110892
Name: Father Serell
Sexuality: Heterosexual (But Celibate)

Personality: Strong, stern, serious, and obsessed with justice and law and order.

Abilities: Healing magic, divine inspiration, ability to perceive and speak with spirits and angels

Background: Father Serell was an orphan who grew up around other trouble-making children in his home city. On those streets, they trained him as a pickpocket so that they could get by. One day, he was pulled into helping with a burglary at the local church. He was caught in the act, and feared that he was about to be handed over to the authorities for punishment, only for the priest to forgive and adopt him. Since then, he has dedicated his life to the service of the All-Father. He is absolutely pious, and constantly trying to find ways to lead new people into the light.

View attachment 110893
Name: Emily ("Calamity") Anderson
Pronouns: She/her

Personality: Shy, unassuming, curious, sweet

Abilities: Destructive magic that she is just now starting to understand herself.

Background: Emily was a normal girl, or so she thought she was. She got through high school as a shy kid, and made it to graduation with decent grades (those darn group projects tended to drag her down). On her 18th birthday, just a few days after graduation, she started receiving strange text messages from a number she didn't recognize. The stranger told her that she was one of the Daughters of the End, and that all of them would soon be gathered to bring about the collapse of civilization. At first, she thought this was a weird prank, and so she blocked the number, but more messages like that kept arriving. After that, strange things started happening around her. Gardens shriveled up and died as she passed, fires started for seemingly no reason, and people who'd long been friends turned against each other. The text messages started referring to Emily as "Calamity," a name that gave her chills the first time she read it. She's now trying to unravel the mystery of what this is all about.

View attachment 110894
Name: Halbruk Minefall
Pronouns: He/him

Personality: Independent, strong-willed, flirtatious, hard-working.

Abilities: A master craftsman with a great understanding of how to navigate the underground.

Background: Halbruk is a dwarf from the Minefall clan who has come to live on the surface. There, he makes his living as a smith, not just a blacksmith, but a silversmith, locksmith, jewelry maker, carpenter, and basically any other sort of craft you can imagine. He just loves making things. He tells people he came to the surface to ply his trade, but keeps the true reason for his presence on the surface a secret.

View attachment 110951
Name: Bestia (True name forgotten as part of a curse)

Height: Seven feet

Personality: Self-loathing, easily angered, vindictive, but trying to be better

Abilities: Monstrous strength, perfect balance

Background: One upon a time in a far away land, a young princess lived in a shining castle. Although she had everything her heart desired, the princess was spoiled, selfish, and unkind. Then, one winter's night, a hunchbacked beggar came to the castle and offered her a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold. The princess sneered at the gift and turned the old hunchback away. But he warned her not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within. And when she dismissed him again, the old hunchback's ugliness melted away to reveal a handsome fae prince. The princess tried to apologize, but she was too late, for he had seen that there was no love in her heard. As punishment, he transformed her into a horrible beast and placed a spell upon the castle and all who lived there. Ashamed of her monstrous form, the Beast concealed herself inside her castle with a magic mirror as her only window to the outside world. The rose he had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until her 21st year. If she could learn to love another and earn their love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, she would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. As the years passed, she fell into despair and lost all hope, for who could ever learn to love a beast?

View attachment 110984
Name: Strato
Pronouns: HE/HIM
Sexuality: Hetero-romantic, demisexual

Height: 6 ft. 6 in.

Personality: Stern but gentle, tough but soothing, strong but reassuring. A man's man through and through, but in the most positive way. He's uplifting, a protector, a comforter, a provider, and an all around good man.
Background: The man currently known as Strato is the subject of great mystery. Some say that he used to be a criminal, and spent time in prison. Others claim that he was a circus strongman, or a prized slave made to endure inhuman labors. Whatever the stories people want to tell, it is clear what Strato is now: a bartender. Strato tends bar at a pub called The Broken Chariot. He also owns two other pubs, which he visits regularly, Hideous Strength and The Fool's Flogged Flagon. He is known for being the sort of person who can listen to your troubles and give good advice, but also the sort who can break up fights even between the most stubborn of men. People come to his pubs not just to drink, but to gather with friends and get a chance to talk to Strato.

View attachment 111078
Name: Detective Jayden Wood

Personality: Strong sense of justice, eagerness to get the job done, heroic, stoic, curious.

Abilities: Incredible attention to detail, ability to read people, and excellent with a handgun.

Background: Detective Jayden Wood was a cop for many years in a seedy city full of crime. His wife kept trying to get him to quit the police force and work in private security or as an insurance adjuster, but his dedication to justice was too strong for that. Eventually, she left him, and took their four-year-old daughter with her. Alone and broken-hearted, Jayden started taking more risks than he usually would, to the point that the police chief eventually kicked him off the force. Now he's a private investigator, unsatisfied because most of his cases involve trying to catch people in acts of infidelity. He hopes he'll be able to get a case dispensing some real justice soon, but deep down he knows he's "getting too old for this stuff."

View attachment 111211
Name: Elise

Personality: Dedicated, work-minded, defiant, proud

Abilities: Last person in the world who knows how to make Damaskan steel.

Background: Elise grew up a blacksmith's daughter, and learned his trade when she was young. While most of the time she ended up making things like horseshoes, nails, sconces, and other practical metal products, her father also taught her how to make a very special alloy called "Damaskan steel." This steel is said to be unbreakable, and, when hot, can be sharpened to a point sharper than any razor. When evil men came after her father to force him to make weapons for them, he told her to run, and so she fled the country and started a new life elsewhere. Now she's trying to keep a low profile, making her living the only way she knows how.

View attachment 111213
Name: Cletus Howell

Personality: Depressed, cold, ruthless, and all around dangerous.

Abilities: Knows how to make or otherwise obtain a variety of different recreational drugs.

Background: There are some people who never really had a chance to be anything other than criminals. Cletus was one such person. Cletus' father was a drug dealer living in a trailer park, and was so abusive to Cletus' mother that she ran away one day and abandoned poor young Cletus to his father's "care." The boy got involved in his father's business when he was nine, and even helped him in the meth lab. When Cletus was sixteen, his father was arrested and sent to prison with a forty year sentence. Cletus then emancipated himself so that DHS would not put him into foster care, and since then he has "taken care of himself" by carrying on his father's business. As far as Cletus is concerned, there is very little hope for him to be otherwise, but I'd like to see him paired up with someone who can show him a better way to live. (This would be a little bit of a classic "bad boy" romance)

View attachment 111221
Name: Sienna Gray
Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Driven, hard-working, serious, and somewhat domineering.

Abilities: An expert lawyer

Background: Sienna Gray is a lawyer who has fought to get to the top of her field, and become a partner in her own firm. This drive to get work done first has resulted in her being single well into her thirties, having never been married or even in a serious relationship. Now she is re-thinking her life, and wants to settle down. However, in order to find someone with her level of relationship experience, she has to find someone younger, usually in their early twenties or so.

Last edited:
Katia Skinner 2.jpg
Name: Katia Skinner

Height: 6 feet

Personality: Exacting, kind to her friends and cruel to her enemies, vengeful, protective

Abilities: Expert swordswoman

Background: Katia Skinner is also simply called "The Black Knight." She is sworn to the service of a lord and/or lady (potentially, your character), and fights to crush their enemies for them. She is fiercely loyal to her liege, and will stop at nothing to see all of their enemies defeated.

Thorin.jpg
Name: Redmond "Red" Parsons

Height: 5 ft. 5 in.

Personality: Eager, helpful, kind, and tough

Abilities: An expert mechanic.

Background: Red is a mechanic in a steampunk world. He works on airships, motorcars, steamboats, and all other forms of engines. Occasionally, he does so for some of the seedier members of society, and this will sometimes get him involved in some unsavory activities.

2b3dcd6b2a3747947f62a1cd9391e170.jpg
Name: Sylvia Glass

Height: Fluctuates, usually about 5 feet even

Personality: Curious, gentle, tactless

Abilities: Can travel through other people's dreams and even effect the dreamscape to suit her whims.

Background: Sylvia Glass' origins are a strange mystery. Her mother, Hester Glass, was married to a man she loved and they wanted to have a child together. However, Hester miscarried during a car accident that also took her husband. Lonely and heart-broken, Hester turned to lucid dreaming as a way to at least dream of having a child and a happy home. In those dreams, she imagined that her child had survived the wreck, and she named her Sylvia. As the years passed, Sylvia grew up as someone who only appeared in Hester's dreams. Then, when Sylvia reached her eighteenth birthday, Hester died, and Sylvia was left in a dark void, not sure where to go or what to do. It took her a year to figure out that she existed in a place called "The Dreamscape," a place that exists between the dreams of all humankind. Perhaps this place is spiritual, or perhaps it is merely psychological, she cannot say. In any event, she has taken advantage of the collective unconscious to find new places to go and new dreams to haunt. She hopes that one day one of the humans she interacts with will remember her from one dream to the next, and she can have a true friend (and maybe even family).

Pope Julian VII.jpeg
Name: Pope Julian VII
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Celibate)

Personality: Curious, impressionable, eager

Abilities: Occasionally has visions of the spiritual world and can interact with spirits.

Background: Pope Julian VII is a member of the Grimaldi noble family, which has been grasping at power wherever they can find it. Recently, they married one of their daughters into a royal family, one of their sons became a powerful banker, and finally they installed one of their own as the Pope. Pope Julian is, in essence, a puppet. He is innocent, but was placed in this position of power so that his family could manipulate the Church through him. He's still not sure what to do with his new position, and temptations to abuse that power in all manner of ways have begun to plague him.

I would love to roleplay with you! I dont have any characters as of now but I would love to create and develop them through our rp!

I would love to roleplay with you! I dont have any characters as of now but I would love to create and develop them through our rp!
Sounds good. Send me a message some time about what characters of mine you'd like to RP with and we can work on yours.

Victor Malone.jpeg
Name: Victor Malone

Personality: Steadfast, kindhearted, charitable, protective

Abilities: Good beat cop, skilled at de-escalating situations, and has an eye for spotting trouble.

Background: Victor Malone is a small town beat cop, and all around friendly guy. His father was a fireman, his brother a soldier, his mother a paramedic, and so Victor was determined to be as heroic as the rest of his family. Of course, being a cop in a small town means he very rarely encounters real danger, but if he ever does he likes to think he will be ready for it.

Betty Shane.jpeg
Name: Betty Shane
Sexuality: Demisexual (bi-romantic)

Personality: Proud, flirty, playful, optimistic

Abilities: A skilled mechanic and gifted singer

Background: Betty Shane was raised by a single father, who provided for her by working as a mechanic in a shop in a small town. Betty grew up around the shop, and loved bonding with her father over the work. She found that she had a gift for fixing things, and so when she grew up she decided to work for his business. As a teenager, she also discovered that she had a talent for singing, having done so at karaoke nights and at her local church. Deep down, she would like to become a famous singer, but only if that doesn't mean she has to give up working as a mechanic.

Verne Winchester.jpeg
Name: Verne Winchester

Personality: Outwardly optimistic to hide his depression, lonely

Abilities: Invisibility

Background: A lot of homeless people rant and rave about having been abducted by aliens. Verne Winchester is one of the few who actually was. When he was still a boy, aliens took him aboard their spaceship and performed all manner of strange experiments on him, leaving him with the unusual ability to turn himself invisible. The problem is, if he does that, no one remembers he even exists during the time that he is invisible, and when he becomes visible again, they have no memory of having been unable to see him. This leaves him unable to prove his strange ability, or that he was ever abducted. He is suffering from hallucinations and the like after the fact, and his brain receives signals from the aliens, which has led to him becoming just one more homeless person on the city streets. Even so, he keeps his spirits up, determined that some day he will find his place in the world and a way to use his ability to help others.

View attachment 111732
Name: Qimra Roguehart

Personality: Heroic, optimistic, flirty, adventurous

Abilities: A wide array of gadgets and inventions that help her survive dangerous situations. Also a skilled pilot and gifted with a raygun.

Background: Qimra Roguehart is an agent of the Intergalactic Alliance, a federation of planets dedicated to maintaining peace and order in the expanses of space. Sometimes her missions amount to simple diplomacy, other times a malcontent needs to be arrested or even eliminated. Whatever the challenge, she is up for it. The name Qimra Roguehart is an alias and a codename, her true name is kept secret.

View attachment 111733
Name: Talira Cosmir
Sexuality: Demisexual

Personality: Cold, calculating, utterly dedicated to her cause

Abilities: Telekinesis, telepathy, clairvoyance, pre-cognition

Background: In the far future, when humanity roams the stars, there is a place where unwanted children go: the Blackhold. This organization tests the children to see what tasks or occupations their genetic predispositions have given them a gift for. Talira was discovered to be a psychic, and was trained to use her psychic abilities for the Blackhold and on behalf of the Intergalactic Alliance. She's now a cruel agent of their darker will, eliminating threats to stability and peace wherever she goes. She has been working for the Blackhold for so long that she's forgotten her true age, as she is not permitted to celebrate anything personal about herself or have a private life.

View attachment 111737
Name: Capt. Crastin Maddax

Personality: Dedicated to duty, courageous, thoughtful, meditative, spiritual

Abilities: Proficiency with a wide range of weapons, skilled pilot and military commander

Background: Captain Maddax was in charge of a ship called the Phantom VI, until it was badly damaged in battle. He directed his crew to land it on a nearby planet so that they could make repairs, but the damage proved far worse than he anticipated. Now he's stranded on this planet behind enemy lines. He might otherwise be able to travel in disguise, but a microchip implanted in his brain, that was designed to prevent desertion or dereliction of duty, makes it impossible for him to remove his own uniform. Thus, he is stuck behind enemy lines wearing clothes that mark him as an enemy.

View attachment 112288
Name: Aliza Clarke
Pronouns: She/Her

Background: Aliza Clarke is a high school teacher who is kindhearted to her students and good at her job. What I'd like to do with this one is a teacher/student romance of sorts, but it takes place AFTER the student has graduated high school, has come of age, and the two of them meet up later. I want to be clear that Aliza had no previous interest in this student, but upon meeting this student again almost a year after graduation finds herself falling in love with him, mostly because of his advances. Yes, I know in these RPs it is typically the teacher who is the dominant one, but I want to flip that.

Asher 3.jpeg
Name: Asher
Sexuality: Asexual

Background: The mysterious man known only as "Asher" (with no surname) wanders the Wild West looking for people to help or wicked folks to bring to justice. He claims to be an angel, and the way he speaks sometimes sounds mystical and other times sounds just plain insane, making it hard to tell whether he is telling the truth or simply a madman. Strange and seemingly miraculous things keep happening around him. I'd like to do an adventure RP with this character.

Last edited:
Aliza Clarke.jpeg
Name: Aliza Clarke

Background: Aliza Clarke is a high school teacher who is kindhearted to her students and good at her job. What I'd like to do with this one is a teacher/student romance of sorts, but it takes place AFTER the student has graduated high school, has come of age, and the two of them meet up later. I want to be clear that Aliza had no previous interest in this student, but upon meeting this student again almost a year after graduation finds herself falling in love with him, mostly because of his advances. Yes, I know in these RPs it is typically the teacher who is the dominant one, but I want to flip that.

Nathaniel Enoch.jpeg
Name: Nathaniel "Nat" Enoch

Abilities: Classic vampire abilities: inhuman strength, shapeshifting, inhuman speed, etc.

Background: In the olden days, vampires used to be members of the aristocracy, and would bleed the people dry both literally and figuratively. This vampire has found a new way to keep to that tradition in the modern world. Nathaniel Enoch is a politician, and his career has been a successful one so far. Thanks to a special lotion that's been invented, he can walk in sunlight without fear, allowing him to hold press conferences in broad daylight. He's constantly looking for a new victim to ensnare into his web of lies so that he can feed off of them.

Ruin.jpg
Name: Ruin
Sexuality: Attracted to whomever sets her free

Abilities: Can cause death and decay on a whim, and her emotions magically effect the world around her.

Personality: Yandere, volatile, dangerous, affectionate to her rescuer, utterly dedicated to the one who rescues her, to the exclusion of all others.

Background: Ruin is an ancient being who has ended worlds before with her vast power, and was thus captured in magical chains to keep her from doing the same again. The truth is that it's not so much that she wants to destroy worlds as she falls in love easily with those who show her kindness, and once she's fallen for someone who has shown her kindness, anything that stands between her and her goal of being with that person 100% of the time must be destroyed. She has killed those who stood between her and her lover before, and that sort of thing is usually only the start of whatever apocalypse she is likely to unleash. She destroyed Atlantis, Mu, Thule, and Shangri-La. The story would start with your character freeing her from her cosmic prison, and then dealing with the consequences of that. Perhaps your character can finally calm the madness that is Ruin.

Catrain.jpeg
Name: Catrain

Background: Catrain is a servant in a lord or king's castle, and most of the time is dedicated to her tasks: cleaning and doing laundry. However, she could be well-adapted to a romance RP or an intrigue RP where she witnesses a murder or overhears a plot (servants often being invisible to those in positions of power). She's fairly flexible.

Vulzal.jpeg
Name: Vulzal

Abilities: Inhuman strength, regeneration, heightened senses of smell and hearing.

Background: Vulzal is a troll who has lived on his own in the wild for a long time. He usually robs travelers on the road and takes their stuff to fill his own needs. Lately, the solitude of his existence has been weighing on him, and he wishes for a companion to keep him company.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom