Character(s) || Character sheets, In progress. ||

Currently reading:
Character(s) || Character sheets, In progress. ||

Nill

Unidentified
Local time
Today 10:31 PM
These are some brief characters with lots of layway in where the plot goes. I can write more in-depth ones but I prefer to allow creative liberty with my partners.

"I...I may be a bit...unhinged. B-but I honestly, truly...want to eat you."
A uniquely whimsical girl, she loves you so much; why won't you let her eat you?
Pixiv.Id.44690121.600.3476888.jpg
(click the image to see it full size.)
Name - Ophelia Alenn
Age - 19 ?
Race - Japanese American ?
Gender - Female ?
Species - Human, perhaps ?

Personality -
An obsessive exciting individual, eager to please to a fault. She adores all sorts of attention be it positive or negative. Thriving on the touch of her beloved...snacks, she can't be without an obsession for more than a week. She in her own words would die without someone to bestow her adoration upon. Please, don't look at her like that. She's a gifted musician, dancer and gives the warmest hugs. Intelligent, obsessive and hungry for any sort of physical warmth - what more do you want.

Backstory -

Not much is known about this young woman apart from the fact she hasn't got an unsuitable appetite and an unusual amount of secrets.

Roleplay ideas -

Ophelia has taken a liking to you, too bad. You are now her favourite person, you don't know her but she knows you. You see her a lot, especially in the corner of your peripheral vision. She one day speaks to you, it's simple. "Can...I taste you?" Do you allow this being to taste, or do you deny them? Or perhaps you taste her instead.

Tropes -
Psychological, Thriller, Uni/work setting, Stalking, Non con (potentially or mentioned), Blood, Gore (medium to intense.) Mystery, talk of suicide and Mythlogical.

a636fc44b6502370617271d3088acd02.png

"I am an artist, you're my muse - Ah, ah...Don't fucking move. You've got paint on you, no. Ignore the blood - It's not fucking blood. It's my paint...My fresh paint."

A young man with a fresh set of red paint and an interesting muse.

Pixiv.Id.2891126.600.3480845.jpg

Name - Rett Devlin
Age - 24
Gender - Male
Race - Irish
Sexuality - Pansexual

Personality -
a636fc44b6502370617271d3088acd02.png

"̶I̸ ̸m̵a̴y̷ ̴n̸o̶t̵ ̸b̴e̶ ̴h̶u̴m̵a̸n̴,̷ ̸b̸u̴t̵ ̸I̵ ̵b̶l̵e̵e̶d̴.̵ ̶P̸l̸e̴a̴s̶e̷,̵ ̷I̷ ̶j̴u̸s̵t̴ ̷w̴a̷n̴t̴ ̶t̶o̷ ̶b̸e̶ ̸u̸s̸e̶f̵u̶l̶ ̵-̵ ̸H̵e̶l̵p̵.̷.̵.̴S̸t̵o̴p̶ ̵t̸h̴e̵ ̶p̶a̶i̶n̵.̷.̷.̵"̶

A non human with a purpose; you have taken it from them.
Pixiv.Id.2891126.600.3413056.jpg

Name - Act

Age - Appearance & Acts 20
Species - Android // Alien
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Pansexual
Sexual role - Switch

Personality - A timid and curious being that came to this world with a certain purpose; you have taken it from them. Simple minded and unsure about the world they seem childlike in their wonder. The world is a unique and interesting place which causes them to be excited over trivial things. Kind natured to a fault they almost seem...alien.

Purpose - This will tie in your individual character - We can discuss this.

Backstory - 2 available.

Alien backstory
- Born to a planet outside our galaxy, he was gifted his purpose to find life on another planet, this sadly was Earth. Donning the form of a human man he found curled up dead on the streets of Korea he ventured into the world. Realizing the planet was fully inhabited by lifeforms he was in awe of the civilization before him, delving into human interests; which caused him to be focused on by unsightly humans. Greed, corruption and torment lay in wake as he was dropped into the underworld, a corrupt society hidden from view.

Android backstory - Created for the purpose to bring joy to humanity, he was crafted by the finest engineers and scientists to make the perfect servant, unknown to him some of his parts were crafted under...unsual circumstances. Young men would go missing but he would aquire a new part to add over his metal skeleton. The body felt strange but comfortable...but why do people stare at him so intently when all he wants to do is make them happy. He is then placed to be sold to the highest bidder, someone calls at the last moment securing this amazing new android - the person in question then whispers in his ear. "I have gotten you back...brother/son.
(This could be your character is an engineer etc or perhaps family of the boys face now placed on the android.)

Flaws -
Uncertain, curious to a fault, oblivious to new things and he can be a bit pushy with his thoughts or emotions.

Strengths -

regenerative
abilities // Mending abilities, Pain tolerance and kindness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom