Unspecified Charlie's Brain Dreams

CharlieDevil

♡B̸͓͕͛̓rat Ę̸̹͖͐x̶̋̉̂traỏ̶̘̤͈̻̂͊ͅr̷̓͋dinai̴̛̅re♡
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 2:03 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
All of the following are some ideas that I have for roleplays. Depending on the RP, gender doesn't matter, but I want to play a female character unless specified. The amount of plot can vary but I definitely need something driving the roleplay. PLEASE PM ME if you have interest, not post in here.

I am a paragraph roleplayer and can write anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs of 5+ sentences, depending on what I have to work with an want a partner that can mostly match that.

Kinks:
YES TO
  • Age gaps (DD/lg elements/dynamics but character still being mature/mental age is still over 18)
  • Beatings
  • Bondage
  • Breath Play/Choking
  • Cages/Chains
  • Dildos/Toys
  • Enforced Chastity/Orgasm Denial
  • Face Slapping
  • Fantasy Rape
  • Forced homosexuality
  • Forced servitude/nudity
  • Gags
  • Humiliation
  • Knife play
  • Nipple torture
  • Pain
  • Punishment
ABSOLUTELY NO
  • Boot/Foot worship
  • Scat
  • Castration/Genital mutilation
  • Diapers
  • Enemas
  • Religious play
  • Weight gain/expansion play

Dark Themes
Note: I'd like these rps to have elements of violence, non-consent, heavy bdsm, etc. Please don't apply if these things make you uncomfortable.
Victorian Steampunk setting, [My character] is living in a one bedroom apartment above a shop where she takes care of her invalid mother. When her younger sister gets sick, [My character] hatches a plan to steal from [Your character] as she is familiar with the layout of the home from back when her mother was a maid some years ago. When [Your character] catches her, he offers her a choice: stay here forever and her family be taken care of, or be let go but turned in to the police.

For one reason or another, [Your character] needs to kidnap the princess of the planet of Alveria. Could be for a simple bounty, or could be because the kingdom stole the captain's power or crown or whatever. Feel free to give me ideas!

Future sci-fi or historical fantasy setting; The princess of a warring country is captured as the enemy takes her city. When her family and friends are killed, [My character] is forced to surrender, her only hope being that her elder brother survive the attack on the capitol. When she is taken before the prince [your character] of [your country] she learns that he is in control of her new fate. Will she reclaim her kingdom or will she fall victim to the cruel prince's games?

[My character's] country is on the brink of war and collapse. To escape the chance of destruction, [My character] is sold in an arranged marriage to the king of a nearby kingdom [your character] known for their ability in times of war. Hoping that this will mean peace and safety for her people [my character] agrees, despite her unhappiness. However when alliances begin to dissolve and tensions rise, making her new husband, the king, happy will prove more difficult than imagined. Will [my character] blossom in her new position at court? Or will the king and new queen be unable to ever see eye to eye?

Safer Themes

[My character] is an Earl betrothed to the young and beautiful daughter of one of the richest men in the province. Known as a carefree womanizer, he has managed to keep himself out of trouble with only eyes for his betrothed.. However, [My character] is bored. When he has a run in with [Your character], things begin to change. [My character] has never thought of himself as anything other than straight, but after a steamy encounter with [Your character] the two begin an affair that could destroy both of their lives forever.
Looking for: Masculine dominant bad-boy type character. My character will be masculine / leaning and somewhat dominant, but mostly the bottom.

Fandoms/Fandom Pairings

DC Antihero/Villian OC[Me] x Batfamily member/OC [You]
Harry Potter Universe OC x OC
Assassin's Creed
Mass effect OC x OC
Star Wars Universe
Marvel / Ultimate Marvel Universe

Last edited:
New Plots Added / Updated!

Back
Top Bottom