Unspecified Charlie's Dark Dreams & Delightful Desires

CharlieDevil

♡B̸͓͕͛̓rat Ę̸̹͖͐x̶̋̉̂traỏ̶̘̤͈̻̂͊ͅr̷̓͋dinai̴̛̅re♡
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:18 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
All of the following are some ideas that I have for roleplays. The amount of plot can vary but I definitely need something driving the roleplay. PLEASE PM ME if you have interest, not post in here.

I am a paragraph roleplayer and can write anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs of 5+ sentences, depending on what I have to work with an want a partner that can mostly match that.

Kinks:
YES TO
  • Age gaps (older men 5-15 years)
  • Beatings
  • Being 'shared'
  • Being stepped on
  • Bondage
  • Breath Play/Choking
  • Cages/Chains
  • Cuckqueening [watching others with partner]
  • Dildos/Toys
  • Enforced Chastity/Orgasm Denial
  • Face Slapping
  • Fantasy Rape
  • Forced homosexuality
  • Forced servitude/nudity
  • Gags
  • Group sex
  • Humiliation
  • Knife play
  • Nipple torture
  • Pain
  • Punishment
  • Voyeurism
  • Watersports
ABSOLUTELY NO
  • Foot worship [Stepping is okay, touching feet is okay, sucking is not!]
  • Scat
  • Castration/Genital mutilation
  • Cervical penetration
  • Diapers
  • Enemas
  • Weight gain/expansion play
  • Vore/cannibalism

Dark Themes
Note: I'd like these rps to have elements of violence, non-consent, heavy bdsm, etc. Please don't apply if these things make you uncomfortable.

Future sci-fi or historical fantasy setting; The princess of a warring country is captured as the enemy takes her city. When her family and friends are killed, [My character] is forced to surrender, her only hope being that her elder brother survive the attack on the capitol. When she is taken before the prince [your character] of [your country] she learns that he is in control of her new fate. Will she reclaim her kingdom or will she fall victim to the cruel prince's games?

[My character's] country is on the brink of war and collapse. To escape the chance of destruction, [My character] is sold in an arranged marriage to the king of a nearby kingdom [your character] known for their ability in times of war. Hoping that this will mean peace and safety for her people [my character] agrees, despite her unhappiness. However when alliances begin to dissolve and tensions rise, making her new husband, the king, happy will prove more difficult than imagined. Will [my character] blossom in her new position at court? Or will the king and new queen be unable to ever see eye to eye?

A deadly assassin [My character] is captured by a rival nation that offers her freedom in exchange for being a puppet for the current leader. Would prefer set in the past or a low fantasy setting, but also open to SciFi. Can choose any role on opposing side you wish. [Leader, military general/ handler, etc].

[My character] was known to be a beautiful exotic dancer in her home country, coveted by men all over the globe whom visited. Some even got offered the chance to spend the night with her... only for them to wind up drugged and robbed the next day. One day, she picks the wrong target and [my character] is taken into slavery. Can play the slaver, her new master buying her, etc.

Set in the future, MC is an enhanced human that has been sent to an international prison located on an old base located outside of the earth itself supposed to be for the most dangerous criminals. She had been given a choice, go here and compete in a televised tournament where criminals are pit against one another for the chance to secure their freedom or rot away in a cell on earth for the rest of her life. (Like Divergent or hunger games meets Ender's Game.. but you know, jail! Can play another criminal or guard as well as we can control multiple people if wanted!)

[My character] just got the job of her dreams at a publishing house or some sort of job (we can maybe figure out a common interest between us). She makes a major screw up and [Your character] offers a deal, do whatever he wants for six months on a probationary period as well taking a demotion (basically a glorified secretary) or lose her job.

YC is a mortal sent to kill a vampire, only to realize that it was a trap. They are captured and set to be sold into slavery as a blood doll for the vampires. MC is Vlad Tepes, and takes an interest to your character, and decides to purchase her. Known for his cruel and inhumane demeanor and hatred for humans, what was supposed to be someone simply used for his own needs seems to turn into something more. (Yes, I did loosely base this off of Catlevania, but there's only similarities and I wish to create my own story and version of Dracula)

Safer Themes

[My character] is an Earl betrothed to the young and beautiful daughter of one of the richest men in the province. Known as a carefree womanizer, he has managed to keep himself out of trouble with only eyes for his betrothed.. However, [My character] is bored. When he has a run in with [Your character], things begin to change. [My character] has never thought of himself as anything other than straight, but after a steamy encounter with [Your character] the two begin an affair that could destroy both of their lives forever.
Looking for: Masculine dominant bad-boy type character. My character will be masculine / leaning and somewhat dominant, but mostly the bottom.

A young woman seeks refuge in a storm after escaping from a government facility. [YC] discovers her breaking onto his property and offers her to stay to wait out the storm. However, she isn't quite what he expected. After all, it isn't easy when your new roommate turns out to be a cat-girl. (CAN have darker themes if we want it, but want the main male to be a nicer person despite the surrounding darkness in the current world. Am also willing to do a harem with this one if wanted with other animal girls.)

Amon is the crown prince of hell. [YC] is a demon hunter sent to retrieve him by your boss (You can either work for his father and retrieve him from earth or be hunting him down to kill him). However, after [YC] loses a fight with him, he spares your life. When the job goes wrong, YC finds themselves in Amon's protection. (Can be darker or lighter. it will more than likely have violence and fighting, but as for smut and sex we can decide how dark we want to go)

A woman [My character] is a spy in WWI or WWII stationed in France to spy on the Germans masqurading as an exotic dancer. Your character could be a rival spy, ally soldier, or a German soldier. Can be a darker RP if you wish, but not necessary to the plot.

Fandoms/Fandom Pairings

DC OC Antihero/villian [Me] x Batfamily member/ (doesn't need to be full time. Just 'related' ) OC or Canon [You]
Harry Potter Universe OC x OC
Assassin's Creed
Mass effect OC x OC
Star Wars Universe
Marvel / Ultimate Marvel Universe

Last edited:
Hey, quick question. Were you on dreamrealms before this? The site got shut down right when I was in the middle of an rp with the exact same plot (and names) as your brother's best friend plot.

If so, I'd LOVE to pick back up where we left off. If not, I'd love to start up a rp with you. Either the Brother's Best Friend or the You Want to Keep this Job plot.

Back
Top Bottom