Any Char's Request Thread (MxF & FxF)

Currently reading:
Any Char's Request Thread (MxF & FxF)

CandyCharlotte

Cardio and Flexibility Addict
Local time
Tomorrow 12:38 AM
Welcome to my Request Thread!
Firstly; thank you in advance for taking time to read this.
Secondly; I'm CandyCharlotte. How do you do? Please feel free to call be Charlotte, Char or Candy.

I've had many years playing and planning out both sexual and non-sexual roleplay, however this was off and on until as I have some time to sit down and roleplay. I'm, of course, looking for some wonderful partners that are M or F as I'm not picky and I can explore different characters.

How I roleplay:
I do a lot of OOC so do expect a secondary PM thread for discussing the roleplay, or just talking about this or that.
I write primarily in third person however I'm not a stranger to first person people, results may vary. I'm as literate as one can be however I'm more likely to make spelling and grammer mistakes the more tired I am so bare with me!
Three to five paragraphs that can range from detailed to not that detailed but, this is dependent on different factors.
I've had my hand at playing multiple characters a lot time ago so I'd like to do one or two roleplaying with that.
I'll be on daily, a few days a week or weekly as my time on here depends on other commitments.
I'm a 50/50 type of person, half story half smut but I'm not that perky. A 80/20 is fun too

Pairings:
King x Queen
Princess x Prince
Queen x Queen
Princess x Princess
Knight x Sorcerer(ess)
Knight x Priestess
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Warrior x Slave
King x Slave
King/ Prince x Harem
Tyrannical King x Harem
King (Demonic, Elven, Orc, Dragonic, Minotaur) x Queen and or Harem
Adventurers
Damiyo x Princess
Samurai x Kunoichi
Viking x Slave(s)
Monster or demon or dragon x Hunter
Modern Fantasy

Races I like to play: Human, Elf, SheOrc, Demon, Angel, Tiefling, Amazonian, Monstergirls. I'm open to suggestions.

Gym Trainer
Bfxgf or Gfxgf
Married (Forced Marriage, post wedding, newlyweds)
Coworker x Coworker
Boss x Employee
Camgirl x anything
BFxGF plus one or GFxGF plus one
A world where sex is less Taboo
Highschool/ College
Student x Student
Bestfriends
Friends with benefits.

Crew on a Starship
Enemies Soldiers
Human x Alien
Human x Robot/Cyborg/Android
Dystopian Civilization
Post Nuclear War Earth

Plots:

Damiyo x Princess
The Princess of the Aiko Clan is forced to marry the son of her father's rival and enemy to stop the pointless battles between the two clans. This was a political move as her father had ambitious elsewhere so a marriage to secure a border for some time and to get his rival off his back. The Princess is forced to go to the rival's son's castle to be with him after their arranged marriage concluded. The Princess dislikes the Son, the Prince, but she doesn't know what he thinks or feels of her. She wonders if she'll be a good fit for her husband and she'll have to win over her step father to secure peace.
Genres: Historical Fantasy, Adventure, Drama, Comedy, Maybe political intrigue and war.

Highschool/ College, Student x Student
She's an delinquent, an outcast, a good of nothing as she gets into fights, skips classes, smokes and from this rumors started. Rumors that she's used goods, whoring herself out to make ends meet or to buy drugs. Bullying new students, destruction of school property, threatening a teacher and more are some of the rumors that get throw around. She's a part of a gang or the daughter of a mobster are less whispered but all say she's used goods, not a virgin, a whore a slut.
However she's still a virgin and the rumors are getting to her and others wanted a piece of her goods. From her screams of help in an alleyway by the school, came a hero. A hero she didn't see.
Genres: Modern, Slice of life, Rsychological thriller, Romance

The relationship between the Demonic Empire and the human lands has been festering like a bloated corpse for a century now. Both sides seek a justifiable reasons to declare war on one another but both attentions are elsewhere. The Demonic Empire faces instability because of the crowning of new King a decade prior as factions within the aristocrats fought to name one of three brothers to be King. Civil is imminent. Down to the south, in the Human Lands, famine and a new seaborne threat to the east of the Human Lands as drawn their attentions against the new threat. As a two front war would be devastating, some in the Human Lands wish not to go to war but the Heavenly Knightly Orders and the Holy Church want a crusade against the demons. The dwarves in their mountains hide away from the world, the wood elves watch their secret groves, the high elves in their cities of marble and gold, orcish tribes wandering. A fragile peace in a unsteady world. Until the First Lady of the Dukedom Fiari was kidnapped to be the maiden to be sacrificed to the Demonic King. Tensions are at max as an knightly order invades the Demonic Lands.
Genres: Action, drama, Darker Themed, War, Plot Twists, Smut,

Two more to come and we don't have to do these plots, just ideas.

I'm a huge fan of fantasy, modern and anime!

Thanks for reading and I hope you all of a wonderful time of day :)
PM me if you want to roleplay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom