Cheers!

Currently reading:
Cheers!

Local time
Today 4:20 AM
Hey everyone! My name is Phive_Butlr but you may call me any variation of this name that you like! I'm new to this site, ready to meet new people, make new friends, and of course... Roleplay! I'm loving it here so far, and was thrilled to have gotten a message from a friendly member just minutes after creating my account. People here are so welcoming and I love it!

I'm just going to throw out some of my interests. Feel free to hit me up and spark up some conversation or request a roleplay idea if you have any similar interests!
~I love, love, LOVE both Greek and Norse mythology
~NF is my favorite rapper/artist and has been for years! (Been listening since Mansion!)
~Shane Dawson is the best Youtuber of all time, don't come at me
~Disney
~Historical fantasy (as a general genre)
~Marvel
~Black Butler
~Yona of the Dawn
~Kamisama Kiss

A couple of fun facts about me? I'm fairly well known on YouTube for my AMV's and video edits, though my identity remains anonymous. I'm in a long distance relationship with a man from the UK because we both got set up by our best friends who were dating at the time but are now broken up. Annnnd I work part time as a lifeguard and swim instructor so if ya'll are ever drowning, just message me and I gotchu. Haha!

Thanks again for the warm welcomes. I hope to see everyone around on the forums. Feel free to introduce yourselves here or in PM, I'd love the conversation!

OMG!! I just wanted to Welcome you to our humble Adobe but, you're into Greek Mythology, Disney, AND Kamisama KISS???? *enternally screams into a pillow* I LOVE YOU. And you're going to love it here c: Were all pretty nice, I've never met anyone NOT nice and personally, you'll fit in perfectly with all these AMAZING interests you have. I'm sending you a DM right now!

Welcome to the sanctum, and I hope you make plenty of friends! AMVs and Video Edits huh? Now I'm curious. That aside, I wish you the best of luck in your relationship, as something similar was an utter catastrophe for me, but I like to believe that's just my own shitty luck XD

Aww thanks to everyone again for all the kind regards. ❤ This is seriously the friendliest welcoming committee of any RP site I've joined. Y'all are making me too hype!

@Keiko I see a future friend in the making! Heck yeah sis, FINALLY someone from the Kamisama Kiss fandom. (Seems to be a rarity nowadays hehe.) Love you too and can't wait to be chatting in the PMs! Seems like you've got good taste!

And oooh @Endac Korinth I love your profile pic and title, so mysterious! I'm sorry about that catastrophic relationship end. Hopefully you've healed well enough from that... :( If not though, feel free to vent to me about it. I've been through my fair share of shit breakups! Thank you again for the good wishes and I hope to see ya around in the forums sometime soon!

Aww thanks to everyone again for all the kind regards. ❤ This is seriously the friendliest welcoming committee of any RP site I've joined. Y'all are making me too hype!

@Keiko I see a future friend in the making! Heck yeah sis, FINALLY someone from the Kamisama Kiss fandom. (Seems to be a rarity nowadays hehe.) Love you too and can't wait to be chatting in the PMs! Seems like you've got good taste!

And oooh @Endac Korinth I love your profile pic and title, so mysterious! I'm sorry about that catastrophic relationship end. Hopefully you've healed well enough from that... :( If not though, feel free to vent to me about it. I've been through my fair share of shit breakups! Thank you again for the good wishes and I hope to see ya around in the forums sometime soon!
I mean...no not really ^^' I still let it bother me sometimes, even after...oh 2, 3 years? First relationships seem to be a lot more destructive when they fall apart... Anyway, that aside, yeah I hope to see you around as well. Don't be shy to join the Chat either, as I'll pop in there from time to time depending on my availability :)

Back
Top Bottom