MxF Christmas Time Antics πŸŽ„(Slice of Life)

Currently reading:
MxF Christmas Time Antics πŸŽ„(Slice of Life)

BoundlessM

Serf
Local time
Today 8:21 AM
Christmas Time Antics πŸŽ„

In a small, snowy suburban town β€” a young man, fresh on the threshold of college life β€” is suddenly hit by the tragic news of his father's unexpected death.

Left without a roof over his head, he finds a home and solace with a close friend of his late father, a dignified woman who is also a mother to a college-aged daughter.

As the daughter β€” you're known for your bratty and spoiled attitude. From your perspective, you absolutely resent the fact that a complete stranger is abruptly moving in with you both. Our relationship firstly begins with tension.. strained by hurtful words, blackmail, manipulations, pranks, and much, much more.

But, in time, these antagonisms melt away, replaced by an intimacy that deepens into something more... forbidden.

A secret bond blossoms between them, one they must carefully hide from the mother's eye, unless they risk her disapproval or...worse?

(detailed women wanted. ref and kink doubling friendly.)

Last edited:
hi there! i'm relatively new to this website, but have been roleplaying on and off since i was eleven-years-old. i'd consider myself quite a literate write (despite my lack of capitalisation in casual conversation, lol). your idea is extremely intriguing to me, and i'd love to write it with you if you haven't found someone to do it with yet!

hi there! i'm relatively new to this website, but have been roleplaying on and off since i was eleven-years-old. i'd consider myself quite a literate write (despite my lack of capitalisation in casual conversation, lol). your idea is extremely intriguing to me, and i'd love to write it with you if you haven't found someone to do it with yet!

Hello there! I'm glad it caught your attention. Feel free to message me! I'd love to write this with you.

Back
Top Bottom