[Closed] Chaos gals and himbo fancy lads! It's D&D 2, electric boogaloo!

Currently reading:
[Closed] Chaos gals and himbo fancy lads! It's D&D 2, electric boogaloo!

Cozy

Knight
Local time
Today 7:26 AM
Hey there, I'm Cozy!

I'm not currently looking for any more RPs but if I need another plot bunny to explore in the future, here's some info:
I've been RPing for nearly a decade and I'm well versed in this hobby.

To keep things short, I love writing romance with a big helping of 18+ fun, and I'd love play two of my OCs:

Tink:
- A chaotic Gremlin (Tinker-Goblin) in need of someone familiar with the world outside of her Underdark home.
- A sappy gal who loves shiny things and falls in love easily, she found her way onto the surface and is very excited to be here.
- 3 feet of feral energy and hugability, wanting to make friends.
- She's only interested in Women, any kinda gal who will give her the time of day.
- If you ask her for something to hold she probably has a frog, bug or small, fluffy creature in her satchel for you to pet.

Firbolg
- Tall even for a Fey considered a Half-Giant, this Firbolg is 8ft of big, buff, himbo energy.
- He gives the absolute best hugs and will take care of you like a worried mother hen.
- This Firbolg, as per his species' culture, usually doesn't have a name but will go by The Lapidary/Lapidarius by trade if you ask him. He's a real nickname collector.
- He's interested in people of any gender, and is a lot more mature/less naive than Tink. He's also very gaudy, wearing tiny gem beads and in his mane of hair and embroidered clothing
- If you mess with his lover then he WILL destroy you.

And that's all! Please feel free to message & PM me if you want to RP with either of these two in the future, I'm up for most plots types!
-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom