Currently reading:
MxM CLOSED .:Fandom AtLA:.

Valtiel

.:The Crimson Tome:.
Local time
Today 11:35 AM
Pronouns
Voidling
Valtiel here! I have been RPing for a loooooooong time. I am coming back to RPing, after a year's absence! I adore Original stories as well as fandom.

My replies tend to be a couple of paragraphs or more. It depends on the situation and what it calls for! At this time, it can take me anywhere from a day to almost a week. Again, this is situational. It can depend on the level of inspiration.

I can handle quite a bit or violence and gore. However, I do not want a story that is purely that.

I do write sexual content! However, the smut needs to drive the story. Kinks and NOs can be discussed. Easier for me, that way.

The fandom that I am looking for, at this time is: Avatar The Last Airbender. Obviously, characters are aged up.

Don't crucify me for this! The pairing I am really in search for (and subsequently annoyed with) is: Zhao/Zuko.

Yes, you read that right. I am looking for someone to Rp Zhao. In the RP, Zhao will be just 10 years older than Zuko. Zuko is 19, so therefore, Zhao is 29. Still an age difference.

The plot? There are actually two of them, at this time. I'll post one of them at length. The other one will be just a brief idea. I can go over them at length, if interested.

Plot 1:​

Zuko, having been banished and at sea, searching for a legend for 6 years. His father cut the funding, the Wani's in dire need of repairs, supplies, and the crew needs their pay. Zuko, having no other choice, goes to Zhao and asks for his help.

Zhao is still a jerk. We all know this, and Zuko still hates him. So, when Zuko has nothing of value to offer, he reluctantly offers himself up. Cue the shamefest he feels when he does so.

So, it comes as a surprise, that Zhao actually ends up being.... Gentle, with him. What was supposed to be a deplorable and humiliating exchange, ended up being something both pleasurable and enjoyable.

They continue to cross paths. Pining ensues as that sort of encounter does not happen again for a bit. Zuko finds out a bit about Zhao's past and can empathize with the man. Zhao finds that he rather enjoys the Prince's company.

Then, the Avatar returns. It's a mad dash to capture that slippery Airbender. The pining and frustration comes to a head and encounters of the *ahem* kind, happen a bit more.

Zhao still plans the Northern Siege, but before he departs for the Northern Watertribe, he receives orders from Ozai himself, to delegate the siege and return to Caldera. He is to help plan the seizure of the waterways that lead to Ba Sing Se.

Letters are exchanged, in secret, between the two, while Zhao is at the palace. Zhao is realising that his loyalties are shifting from Ozai to Zuko and Iroh. His feelings for the banished Prince growing deeper. Which scares him.

Zuko, on the other hand, having seen the world and the destruction and devastation his people wrought upon the land for the entirety of his banishment, begins to have actual conversations with the GAang and not just fighting them. He even helps them out of a few predicaments. Why does he chase them, still? It gives him a purpose.

Zhao departs from Caldera, with a new crew and title. Insert the episode with "The Blue Spirit". While at Pohuai Stronghold, Zhao receives another missive from Ozai. Shinu, as well as others, all receive the same orders: Execute General Iroh and Prince Zuko. Reason? Treason.

Obvious conflict of interest for the Admiral...

Basically, Zuko joins the GAang early. Zhao gets a nice redemption and lives. Shenanigans. Doubling up on characters!

Plot 2: Two years after the war, Zhao had somehow lived. Ends up infiltrating the Palace and is a part of the New Ozai Society.

That is the bare bones of the plot.

Thank you for taking the time to read this mess! 🖤🖤🖤

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom