Colors, Prologue: Shards of the Sky (signup)

Currently reading:
Colors, Prologue: Shards of the Sky (signup)

Yiyel

Bard
Local time
Today 7:18 AM
Colors. We've always been accustomed to color, and we know that they're part of our life. Nothing quite like the yellowish orange of the Sun to get you started in the morning. Or the blue-gray of a rainy day to get your emotions going... Or the green of spring to feel rejuvenated.

Though, I didn't know how far it went. No one did.

At least not until the Light.

In the middle of the night, a few years ago, a light appeared in the sky. Well, I say the sky - but truth is, it was so bright it was like walking out the middle of the day.

Shortly after, they started falling. Shards of... stone? Shards of various colors. The damage was huge - half of my own village was lost in a huge fire caused by red-hot stones. A neighboring village was crushed under huge blue stones. And some merchants report, to the West, that a massive desert spawned - a desert that borders a region so hot that immense winds gush in.

That was years ago though. Today, we're not doing so bad. The stones are actually pretty useful.

We DO still need people to figure out how to use them proper. Are you in?

-----

Sign up for Colors. A roleplay about... well, colors. But also magic, people, technology and adventure.

Ask any questions.

Character Sheet:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Self-explanatory.
[b]Age:[/b] As per site rules, 18 and up. Things are likely to get rough at some point. 
[b]Appearance: [/b]What does your character look like? I don't care for face claims. You can use them or describe your character. The latter is actually preferred, honestly.
[b]Bio:[/b] A short story on who your character is. Where they came from, where they're going. Something something Cotton Eyed Joe.
[b]Color:[/b] What's your character's favorite color?

Back
Top Bottom