Unspecified Come, let's create something with intrigue

Currently reading:
Unspecified Come, let's create something with intrigue

Angelus

Serf
Local time
Today 8:03 AM
Hi, I go by the name Angelus.

I'm looking for something longterm-ish. I want to get back into the rping game, I'm bored writing all alone.

I'm looking to tell a story with characters we can round out through some kind of epic conflict, so I'm looking for well thought out replies that are worth your time and mine.

- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -

I'm interested in m/f and m/m rps.

In m/m I'm normally the top but, I can play the bottom.

I'm usually a dominant male character in any concept really and therefore, if that's what you like please be sure that you'll never have to ask.

Last edited:
[ideas]

Reunited
Looking for bottom(sub, etc...).

Two brothers(by marriage) are split apart by poverty and a nasty divorce. The eldest(10) is sent away and the youngest(YC who would be 5 ), remains with their mother who eventually remarries a self sufficient older man. Several years pass and YC is now an adult(18+). Wanting to move out on his own, YC applies for a cleaning gig at a large estate just outside of the city.

To his surprise the heir(MC) of the estate looks very much like the man he once called father-- an elder brother he shed many tears for so long ago. However, he quickly learns MC's name is different and he very much was raised on the estate since birth. But, YC can't shake the feeling that he knows MC(maybe from his smile, or birthmark, or perhaps the unique color of his eyes) and makes it his duty to find out the truth... However, MC is far from the brother YC remembers, and MC's lust driven advances make it difficult for YC to keep a clear head as he tries to figure out why his brother doesn't remember him or their early years as youths.

Just an idea.
I'm not partial to just this idea. We can mix it up, change the people, whatever it takes to make it work for the both of us.

I don't mind straying from the usual master/slave theme.
Don't be shy I'm open to suggestions. Don't be scared, I won't bite. I'm patient, ask what you need. And if you don't want to plot too much, a simple pairing is enough for me to work off of. I love 'winging it' too. [I'm sure I said that before but, it can't hurt to repeat.]

Also, I can use models or illustrated pictures for character imagery. And, I use only models not well-known stars and good looking illustrations be it anime style or semi-realistic--no well-known drawn characters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom