MxF Come one come all!

Currently reading:
MxF Come one come all!

Laelynn

~Lover~
Local time
Today 12:29 PM
Hello, I am Laelynn, lately I've been looking for a great story, something that'll keep key entertained. For this I need a partner, maybe that's you!

Now I don't want to scare you away, but I have some rules.

1. Please please please reply with atleast two paragraphs. I'm not asking for a full page, but two, 4-8 sentence, paragraphs.

2. Grammar. Please atleast try. If you've ever read a boom, then you know how you're supposed to write. I hate it when people don't capitalize the beggining of a sentence or someone's name.

3. Detail. Don't give me the bare minimum, be creative, describe things!

4. Contribute to the story! Don't make me do all the work, I want to hear your ideas!

Okay now that the rules are out of the way, here are some parings I like:
  1. Werewolf x werewolf
  2. Werewolf x human
  3. Vampire x werewolf
  4. Vampire x human
  5. Popular rich kid x normal school girl (this one has a potential love triangle, drammmaaaa lol)
  6. Bodyguard x rich girl
  7. Kidnapper x hostage
  8. Elf x anything
  9. Angel x human
  10. Demon x Angel
  11. Demon x human

Then there is one story prompt I have that I'm looking for someone to do with me, the prompt can be added to one changed.

My OC is your average everyday highschool grad, she just wants to go to university and major in art. But little did she know that when she signed up to have a random dorm buddy that she would actually receive 4 random dorm buddies, all guys. My OC isn't exactly a shy girl, but in this situation she is a little flustered. All the guys have very different personalities, but they all have two things in common. They all work for a mob. They all are dead set on protecting her.

This prompt is cool cause she could fall in love with any of the guys and there would be action and drama. Please pm me if you're interested in any of these and we will talk!

Back
Top Bottom