MxF Monkey's originals, fandoms and more! Exquisite work within. 18+ only

Currently reading:
MxF Monkey's originals, fandoms and more! Exquisite work within. 18+ only

Missmonkey

Wife of TrashPanda. Baxter's shoulder monkey.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:14 AM
Please do not post here, PM me instead.

You can find my very detailed on's and off's in my profile. Everything you need to know about writing with me is there.

Very Important, Please read thoroughly before proceeding

Respect me enough to say no~ If you message me or I send you a message and you decide you do not wish to proceed with writing a story, just politely tell me that it's not going to work for you this time and I will have nothing but respect for your honesty and your courteous decency in telling me so instead of leaving me hanging. I'll be 100% willing to work you later on in the future if you should change your mind.

Ghosting me however will make me wary about considering an individual again if I see their name anywhere. Honestly, just let me know you don't want to work with me at that particular time, it's okay, I won't be upset at all and I'll respect and appreciate you for telling me in a kind and polite manner.

Literacy~I can be somewhat patient if English is not your first language, but proper spelling, grammar and etc is important to me. Too terrible and it makes me feel like a cat in a bath tub trying to climb a tile wall to escape the water. Imagine that, if you will.

Attention to detail~ I very much enjoy it when you can tell that your partner actually thoroughly read your post and paid attention to the specific details that you took the time and care to include. It's very reassuring and engaging.

Don't rush~ Take your time while you're writing, don't rush to get from point A to point B to point C in the blink of an eye, it comes out really stale, boring and takes a hefty toll on quality. Want to impress me? Take the scenic route, enjoy the journey taken within the story.

Story vs. Smut~ I enjoy a balance of 60% story to 40% smut. Too much smut becomes repetitive and boring, it quickly kills my passion for the story.

My do's and don'ts~ Fully reading my on's and off's before contacting me and respecting them while we work together will earn a huge chunk of my respect. I will make certain to read and respect your own likes and boundaries as well.

Politeness~ If you interact with me in a polite, respectful and friendly manner, we'll get along great. Rude behavior will not get you very far with me at all.

Posts length~ I require detailed and descriptive posts no less than 600 to maybe 800 words at the minimum. 1,000 words would be absolutely lovely if it's within my partners ability.
I don't mean to sound demanding or snobbish, but posts lacking in detail and substance don't really offer a whole lot to go on and very quickly drain enthusiasm for a story. It's no fun when writing posts begin to feel like a chore because your heart isn't in it anymore.

Post structure~ I can't stand it when posts are all crammed up in one block of text, it hurts my eyes and becomes very disorienting to read. Please properly space your paragraphs.

Proper punctuation~ You'd be surprised what proper use of punctuation adds to the presentation of a post. It's easier to read and it looks very lovely.

Communication~ Even if you cannot post right away, taking two minutes at the maximum to keep me in the loop on delays and etc is incredibly appreciated. Same goes for leveling with me on issues of any shape or form, approach me in a respectful manner and I will always do the same for you.

Teamwork~ I am not the only one involved in the story, whether I'm down with each one or not, I do appreciate it when my partners share their ideas and etc with me for our story. Become involved, our story should reflect the both of us, not just me.

Availability~ I require two posts a month at the minimum. Exceptions can be made for special circumstances.

Romance~ It's a requirement for me, I live and breathe romance.

Here is a useful color code table to tell you what I'm presently craving and the 'not so much atm'. Moods change, so this will help you determine where the Monkey is at currently.

Purple đź’ś- I would love this oh so much

Blue đź’™- This would be nice

Orange 🧡- I'm not necessarily looking for this right now, but could potentially be convinced

Standard Black đź–¤- Not really interested in this at this moment in time.

:rawr:- Dinosaur means currently unavailable and it already has a partner for it.

Table of contents
1. Purple hearts (You are here)
2. Blue and Orange hearts
3. Fandoms (Really craving my fandoms super bad)
4. Monkey's craved hunks (Please, please, please, please, Monkey would love you forever and ever)
5. Folklore plots

Original plots

đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’śđź’śđź’śđź’ś
19 year old Lilia Devons is heart broken, her boyfriend of four years cheated on her, the bastard knocked up their graduating year's damn prom queen.

While walking home from work one night, Lilia finds a retro game shop that she had never seen before… and it was still open? At 11 PM? Curious, Lilia goes inside… perhaps she might find some cool stuff to take her mind off the throbbing pain clutching at her heart.

Inside she finds a lot of really old video games and vintage electronics… or at least todays generation would call them antique, but things like tamagotchis and etc were things Lilia was very familiar with.

The shop keeper approaches Lilia, she tells Lilia she can see her sadness, her pain… and she wants to help… she put something in Lilia's hand that looks like a tamagotchi, but very obviously not… perhaps a knock off?
digital boyfriend sim.png
The shop keep tells Lilia that this is a digital boyfriend fitted with a very unique and intelligent AI that never saw advancement after the completion of the prototype presently sitting in Lilia's hand… she tells Lilia that he can keep her company.

Asking how much for the item, the shop keeper smiles strangely and says so long as she takes very good care of him, it's on the house… he deserves better than collecting dust on a shelf…

Lilia takes the mysterious 'digital boyfriend' and goes home, she is unable to figure out how to switch it on, she goes back the next day to find that only a dusty long abandoned building sits where she is certain the retro game shop was.

So, my idea is that somehow Lilia will get the digital boyfriend (YC) to turn on and they will have awhile of conversations and etc that gradually grow more and more intense, to the point of YC growing creepy and obsessive.

When Lilia would try to open you up to take out your batteries or snip something important, she is electrocuted and transported into the digital world… and YC waiting for her…

Can YC convince Lilia to stay there with him in the digital world forever or will she somehow escape? Let's find out!

đź’ś đź’ś
1710755149381.png A year ago, Alana Jones had gone through a terrible breakup with her ex fiance… he insisted she go out to dinner with him on an evening with dark rainy skies and thunder booming above and right there at the dinner table, after very awkward and bland conversation (mostly on his end)... the bastard confessed he was cheating on her and wanted to break off the engagement.

He left Alana there with tears in her eyes to walk home alone… as it was getting dark out… in the middle of a thunderstorm…

The heart broken girl almost stepped out in front of a car while her eyes were blurry with tears… until strong arms wrapped around her and pulled her back to safety and an umbrella was brought up to shield her from the rain.

The stranger was so handsome, so kind to her… he spoke so gently as he asked what had happened and then offered to give her a ride home.

His eyes.... so kind, so caring... she'd never forget those eyes for the rest of her life.

They didn't speak much, the guy must have sensed that Alana was too hurt and shell shocked to engage in a full conversation.

As she walked into her house, she promised herself she would never forget the face of the kind stranger who helped her without even knowing her.
1710755007509.png
Now, imagine Alana's surprise when she sees the stranger's photo in the newspaper…YC, the heir to a massive fortune, had been shot and was in critical condition in the hospital. She wasted no time in going to the hospital to try and provide whatever help or comfort she could to the man that had saved her life that horrible night one year ago.

When she gets there, she discovers that the younger sister of YC was in the middle of a brutal argument with her parents and other elder brother, which resulted in the parents and other brother storming off in a huff.

Alana explains who she is and how she knows YC, the younger sister then explains that her parents and brother want to pull the plug on YC, when he still has a chance to pull through… all because her parents want the enormous inheritance left to YC by his grandparents and the brother wants to be the heir… but YC, he wisely had made his younger sister his 'attorney-in-fact', meaning only she could make decisions regarding him and his care when he was unable to do so.

YC's younger sister, suspecting their greedy parents might resort to foul play, makes a wild proposition to Alana… if she really wanted to repay YC for saving her life, she could legally marry YC and ensure his fortune, belongings and birthright were protected. If anything happened to YC, everything would just get shifted over to Alana, so it would be pointless trying to kill YC in one way or another.

She rationalizes they can always get the marriage annulled after YC wakes up and agrees.
What she doesn't know is that YC can hear everything going on, he heard the argument, he heard his sister's plan to protect him and he hears it every day after when Alana comes to the hospital to sit with her 'husband'... reading to him from books or the newspaper, telling him about her day and silly things her cat did. Making YC a world less lonely.

And then… one morning… YC wakes up.

I figure my partner and I will expand on the plot together, I didn't want to go into too much more detail on YC's personal life, so my partner would have some creative wiggle room.

đź’ś
MC gets a job house sitting this mansion while the older couple that owns it go on a business trip overseas, it's pretty easy job, just make sure the plants get watered, no break ins, no employees stupid kids try to sneak in and throw a party… essentially, just keep anybody unauthorized out of the house.

Then you have the weird little things like the delivery guys she has been instructed to allow into the house with mysterious deliveries in cold storage containers. They come once every two weeks, go up to the attic (the one place she was forbidden to enter) and then they leave… They always refuse to explain what they've delivered, saying it's the house owner's personal business.

One night, MC hears a bunch of racket coming from the attic, the day before another delivery is due to arrive coincidentally… so being worried that someone got in and took refuge in the attic, MC breaks rules to go up and investigate.

MC comes to find out in the attic the owner's son (YC) is held captive, chained to the wall via pure silver shackles… he claims he's a vampire and his parents have gone overseas to find a cure to vampirism, even though he doesn't want to be cured.

The racket? He got too hungry one night and ran out of the blood packets in his mini fridge early and threw the mini fridge against the wall in frustration… he's quite hungry now…

Does she free him? Or does she do the smart thing and leave, pretending she never saw him?

Let's find out!

đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś
Eliana Werth has just found out her now ex fiance cheated on her… but not with just one girl, oh no, she couldn't even have that much luck… no, this dog cheated on her with two of her so called 'best friends', her sleazy cousin and his own damn stepsister…

Only hours earlier, the bitch stepsister texted her pics of their disgusting deeds and forwarded pics she stole from his phone of the other affairs… the skank was delighted to rub it in her face...

After breaking up with the ass, Eliana is humiliated and miserable, bringing her to the local bar, where she gets drunk off her ass and spills her guts to the gorgeous hottie sitting next to her.

Little does she know the guy she was drunkenly sharing her woes with… is actually the very wealthy son of a powerful crime syndicate family… and he's taken a near instant shine to the sweet miserable drunk girl…

đź’ś đź’ś
1706654320239.png This story involves a cupid by the name of Rosalyn.

To explain a few things…

There are many cupids, hundreds of them that handle the love lives of mortals all over the blue and green globe the mortals call home.

The cupids are ruled over by the oldest of all the cupids, the first one ever created by the God Eros. Amor, known throughout her realm as The Mother Cupid.

Their realm exists just outside the mortal realm, a beautiful world in hues of white, shades of pink and shades of red, little bits of green thrown in among plants and flowers. Fluffy white clouds aplenty.

Anyway, when cupids turn one hundred years old, they are given their very first assignment and if they fail to bring the destined pair together and another cupid has to go fix things, they must go through another hundred years of training before another assignment will be given.

Love is a very serious matter among the cupids, it's not a toy to be trifled with, it is their job and sacred duty to bring two destined souls together in love… and it's not easy sometimes, with wretched incubi and succubi from the hells roaming around and filling mortals with reason muddling lust.

The cupids have a way of dressing that mortals would view as sensual, seductive or romantic, they tend to dress in lingerie… sheer thigh length negligees with sheer matching panties being the absolute favorite. This is completely normal to them, they do not look at each other and go 'ooh baby', this is to them what a shirt and jeans would be to a mortal human being.

Males tend to wear boxers or silky trousers. It is very rare they wear shirts, but it's a fitted silk or sheer vest if they do.

In terms of appearance, female or male, skin tones can range from pale as snow all the way to rich cocoa brown. Hair colors however will always range from pale pink all the way to dark red. White hair is rare, but can happen.

There are a few pitches I have in mind for our beautiful fledgling cupid.

1)
While Rosalyn is on Earth for her very first assignment, she is spotted by a prince of the hells, a powerful incubus, on Earth to spread some lust… he instantly desires the pink haired cupid and chases her all the way back to the realm of love… where he makes a both a proposition and a threat to the Mother Cupid… they give him Rosalyn or he will call upon the incubi and succubi under his command to go haywire on Earth, spreading lust like never before… perhaps even busting up some happy matches they cupids have made.

The mother cupid responds by making a wager… and oh, do demons love wagers…

The mother cupid will allow him one month to court Rosalyn on Earth and if he can make her fall in love with him, the mother cupid will grant his request and give him Rosalyn, releasing her from her duties as a cupid.

If he fails, he must leave Rosalyn in peace and back off from his threat.

The mother cupid adds on, knowing this will make it impossible for him to decline… surely if this prince from the hells is so great and desirable, he can make one little cupid fall in love with him, right? Or perhaps… he's more boastful talk than anything real…

2)
Rosalyn's first assignment turns out to be a devastatingly handsome but incredibly jaded hotshot (your choice what type of hotshot job he has), this guy one year ago broke up with his fiance… his highschool sweetheart… after finding out she's been cheating on him at least twice every single week ever since graduating high school.

Rosalyn's job is to convince him that love does exist and while his ex hurt him terribly, he cannot give up on the splendorous beauty of love… can she guide him back to love and find him a soulmate… but what if she starts falling for him herself? And him falling harder than a rock in water for her…

3)
During her first assignment on Earth, Rosalyn met an incubus on Earth and began a secret and taboo friendship with him, the two promising to stop and have drinks at a lovely tea and coffee cafe they found and catch up.

What happens if by her third assignment (which is where we would open up), the two start having intimate feelings for each other… can they resist? Will they resist? How will they handle their decision if they give in to their feelings?

đź’śđź’ś
Lily Baker wanted more than anything to be able to bond with her sisters in the Bronze Circle Sorority… so when she's invited on a Summer camping trip on some semi untamed land owned by one of the girl's family, she leaps at the opportunity. This is her chance.

What she doesn't expect is that her sorority is actually a coven of witches bent of waking up their covens king that has slept for ages… and Lily just so happens to possess the birthmark mentioned in the prophecy about the maiden destined to wake him and rule the magical community by his side.

"How much further?" Lily asked, bringing her water bottle to her lips for a drink.
00bd59f093ddb265c3469fedeec71fdc.jpg

"Not much further, the cave is like maybe another five minutes from here if I'm remembering certain trees correctly" Gwynneth replied with a big grin "You're going to love this, my family is certain this belongs to an ancient civilization of people… Isn't that exciting?"

"Really? Shouldn't you like contact a museum or something then? Maybe an archaeologist?" Lily asked "Maybe they could tell you more about who these people were"

"No way" Gwynneth said "My parents want to keep this place preserved and as untouched as possible… that's another thing, everyone else already knows the drill, if we're going to go and look at it, we can't wreck anything. No wild parties or crazy antics"

"Of course!" Lily agreed, nodding eagerly.

When Gwynneth found out that Lily was studying archeology at the university, she immediately threw her an invitation to come camping with them, she thought that Lily would find the statue in the cave fascinating.

"We know, Gwen, We know" Lacy said with a grin "We only brought one bottle of wine this time. That's nowhere near enough to get us drunk if we all share it"

"Totally" said Monica, a senior at the university, she looked over at Lily "There is writing at the base of the statue… maybe if we're lucky, you might have seen the language somewhere before and might be able to tell us what it says"

"Wouldn't that be crazy!" Lily replied with a sparkle in her eyes "And don't worry, Gwen, I won't tell anyone about this. I understand your parents wishes to ensure the site remains as it always was, that's noble of them"

"Thanks" Gwen said with a grateful smile "Now, let's get a move on, ladies, we're burning daylight"

When they arrived at the mouth of the cave, Gwen gave everyone the signal to get their flashlights out "It's super dark in here, we don't need anywhere falling and breaking their necks or some shit"

Four golden beams pierced the darkness and onward they moved into the cave… they had to have walked for at least ten minutes before the tunnel they walked began
95be7f78a6344ec9870fef2b662a4cb4.png
to gradually slope down, thankfully still quite walkable… another fifteen minutes of walking down this gentle descending slope let them into another room of the cave, a vast spacious cavern.

At the far end of the cavern, there was a bronze statue seated upon a stone throne in a slight reclining pose… and if the two braziers on either side of his throne were any indicator, the statue was not created to wear any clothing and… he was sporting a very erect manhood that stabbed into the air.

Wait… lit braziers? Had someone else been here recently?

"Gwen… the braziers are lit… should we be worried?" Lily asked "I thought you said this place was rarely visited if not by you and your family"

"We're fine, go ahead and go look at the stature" Gwen coaxed her, giving her the most peculiar smile "Read the inscription, tell us what it says"

"Well, if I can anyway" Lily said, looking at Gwen with uncertainty before she proceeded forward… the closer she got, the more she could make out more of the detailing… the statue was beautiful, the detail exquisite… whoever served as its model once upon a time was most definitely a very handsome man.

She looked down at the inscription carved into the base of the stone throne… much to her astonishment, the gibberish words began morphing into perfectly readable english… what the hell?

"Forever shall the witch king sleep, bound in a prison of bronze… freedom he shall only see when comes forth a maiden with the king's star symbol above the sheath that shall house his mighty sword… become one maiden and witch king… all shall be theirs" Lily read aloud… a moment later, she groaned as she felt the headrush of the century pummel at her brain "Gwen… I don't feel right…"

"Don't fight it… let your destiny guide you…" Gwen said, she and the other present girls sitting down upon their knees a ways away from Lily and the statue "Let go, Lily. Embrace your king"

Lily swayed softly and her eye drifted up to the statue's face… she slid her backpack off before she slowly began to undress… first went her hoodie… then her magenta pink t-shirt… she unbuttoned her denim blue jeans and shimmied out of them… her thumbs hooked beneath the waistband of her panties and pushed them down… the light from the braziers making the star shaped birthmark just above her vagina appear almost luminous…

She felt as though she was in a total fog and all she could think about was impaling herself on the statue's impressive erection… one step at a time forward, Lily gingerly crawled into the statue's lap and lifted herself up… the cold bronze kissed at her entrance and she lowered herself down, letting the cold metal cock fill her up.

A soft moan escaped Lily's lips as she placed her hands upon the statue's shoulders to steady herself, again and again she lifted herself and lowered back back, bouncing upon the metal cock at a gradually faster and faster pace.

Her breath was coming out in hot pants as she fucked the bronze statue, she was getting close to cumming, the metal cock hit in all the right places, nothing had ever felt so fantastic before…

"Yes… yes… oh fuck yes…" Lily moaned, she bounced on it one last time and then her cry of release echoed about the cavern chamber as she climaxed on the statue's cock…

Beneath her… what was hard cold metal… was becoming soft and warm…

"Our king awakens!" Cried Gwen gleefully.

đź’śđź’ś
73f0f329d30e68df24c35e8e61f424e5.jpg
Aaria Hillgrove has always felt like a stranger in her own home ever since the passing of her father four years ago, her stepfamily has made it very clear to her that she is an outcast, an unwanted blemish… yet as much as they want her gone, they sabotage any possible opportunity she might have to make a good marriage and leave their house… because heaven forbid she get married before her wretched stepsister Prudence.

When a terrible illness strikes their village on Aaria's twentieth birthday… her awful horrible stepmother somehow manages to c
376417928a3e62683b74577ca33197ee.png
onvince the entire village that Aaria is cursed, that god is punishing her for being an unwanted spinster and a no good layabout (which is hilarious, because Aaria is the only reason that house functions the way it should at all).

The result? Aaria finds herself exiled from the village without being permitted to defend herself. In the blink of an eye, people she'd known her entire life had turned on her and cast her out.

Aaria is made to retreat into the Obsidian Forest, a dense and dangerous place where dark elves are said to make their home. Aaria has no doubt, she will not last a week.

In the forest, she will meet a handsome and virile loner dark elf warrior when he saves her from a dangerous creature yet to be decided, he offers to let her stay by his side and enjoy his protection and even agrees to hunt for her too… in exchange, she becomes his lover.

This would begin as attracted strangers with benefits, growing to attracted friends with benefits and will eventually become real legitimate love between the two.

đź’śđź’ś
46c8f43e2d631dcda237ddaf5f417707.jpg
MC is the daughter of a wealthy family of mages and wizards, they are also at war with another family… other being witches and warlocks, arrogant posers that got their magic from demons in twisted soul selling bargains instead of being born with raw natural magic flowing through their veins.

When the two families comes to blows one day, MC's twin brother falls. While her family does mourn, MC is not willing to accept this death.

She would use magic to descend to the underworld to bargain with death for the return of her brother to life.

Death, eerily beautiful much to MC's surprise, tells MC to show him something of the mortal world, something he would never get to experience here alone in the underworld. Anything at all… and if it's good enough, he will issue a price she has the power to pay and he will send her brother right back to his body.

MC seduces Death, pleasuring him and ultimately having intercourse with him… after which, he agrees to send the brother back… but MC must remain in the underworld, forever by his side.

Thus begins MC's life as queen of the dead...

đź’ś
YC would be the creature. He is a werewolf, which would mean any adult scenes would take place while he is in his humanoid form. Just FYI, I love long hair on a hair, so sexy. Not too keen on lots of facial hair.

This is not the opener, this is just a rushed explanation of what happened that led up to where we are now… however, I can write this out if my partner wants to start back when they first met. Brielle would be 18 at this point, 19 if we started after this like originally planned.

Brielle hates her life. She lives out in the middle of nowhere with her horrible father and scumbag brothers, they dragged her to live deep in the woods long ago after her mother died, her father wanted to devote his whole existence to hunting and whatever else he and those thugs she was cursed to have as brothers got up to.

They never hurt her physically, but they certainly weren't very kind to her either, they all took great pleasure in reminding her what an embarrassment she was to their family because she refused to learn how to shoot a gun and wouldn't help 'prepare' any of their kills.

Why would she? It wasn't like they killed for necessity, they killed far more innocent creatures than they needed to, all for the thrill of feeling powerful and masculine. What a joke.

One night, they came back more excited than Brielle had ever seen them before… she was forced to watch then in horror as they dragged this massive wolf-like thing down the stairs of their basement where they locked it up inside this huge iron cage. She had no idea when they got that cage and she was afraid to ask.They had no idea Brielle had gone downstairs to get firewood and was hiding behind the wood pile… she looked around the wood and locked eyes with the creature…she could feel his fear, his pain, his anger and so much sorrow.

The creature looks injured and beaten all to hell and back. Brielle's father goes upstairs with the boys to investigate a sudden commotion going on outside the house and Brielle decides to act, she dashes out from behind the wood pile and grabs the keys off the wall hook to unlock the door.

Brielle and the creature would stare into each other's eyes for what would seem like an eternity before Brielle would point to the cellar doors before she would unlock those as well, throwing them open for him.

He hesitated before leaving, panting heavily as he gazed with intense yellow eyes into Brielle's face, as if memorizing what she looked like… and then he was gone, disappearing into the night.

Brielle relocked the cellar door, locked the cage back up and when back to hiding behind the wood pile, waiting until it was safe to sneak back out. Her family never found out what she did that night or how the werewolf escaped.

YC though… he never forgot… he thought about Brielle every single day while he recovered… months later, when he was deemed good as new by his tribe doctor, he decided to go back for Brielle… and make her his mate… he would certainly give her a far better life than those brutes she lived with.

đź’ś
Aspiring opera soprano and Gothic Victorian historic clothing model Luciana thought she'd gotten the break of a lifetime when a hugely popular internet
db3cfd9d466e6804d11fe03ca0362c73.jpg
Gothic K-pop sensation and alternative male model offered her the chance to work with him in a magazine spread he was doing to advertise his next internet album release. Thousands upon thousands of eyes would see her and learn her name, she'd have been crazy to turn that down!

Though perhaps she should have. Fate is filled with cruel irony, isn't it?

Little did Luciana or anyone really know, YC on top of his many other talents, is an expert computer hacker, there is next to nothing he can't hack into… such as any and all devices Luciana owns, he quickly learns everything there is to know about her and makes quick work of using it all against her to manipulate her to his will.

You know, on the job of that photo shoot, YC got to know Luciana and while she thought he was cute and perhaps a bit creepy, she thought he was nice enough… YC however, he fell in love with her, or at least the closest thing he can understand as love. He knows he wants her all to himself, that much is sure.

When YC is armed with very private and personal things about the more hidden parts of Luciana's life and family, she has no choice but to obey anything and everything he demands or he'll expose all of her secrets and ruin her.

Is there no chance for freedom?

We can do this dark and give Luciana a good ole case of stockholm after a bit or we can have the villain meet defeat if my partner wants to play another dude that will be our hero. I am happy to take on as many npcs as necessary to help out.

:rawr:đź’śđź’ś
f61403869adb4f3bba289e36c734cd9b.jpg
e5c489821fef02372ee1b6e2f66045ba.jpg
In this alternate high fantasy reality, humans are slaves to elves. As a human, you just gotta home you get lucky and that the elf or elven family that purchases you are kind and will treat you well… or well, you know, you're totally screwed. Having this whole dice roll of fate hovering over your head is really not fun. At all. Especially if the outcome is seriously not in your favor.

Seraphina is one of the few slaves put up in the higher tier auction block reserved exclusively for elven nobility, why? Because she's young at eighteen years and she's beautiful, that tends to fetch a lovely sum of gold.

On auction day, it looks as though a nice enough looking widowed elf might purchase her… when the woman is drastically outbid… by a handsome male with white hair and piercing blue eyes…

Her new owner informs her that she is to become his personal attendant to all his needs, ALL OF THEM, which includes his sexual needs… he finds female elven nobility to be obnoxious and greedy, so instead of getting married… he'll do the next 'society accepted' thing and get his pleasure and offspring from one designated slave.

My partner and I can discuss how to grow this together.

:rawr:đź’ś
b671d36f2f54176b5f7ec9d42cfadd73.jpg
The king of Vemier (made up fantasy kingdom, we can discuss its specifics) has three sons.
YC, the youngest of the three princes (no younger than 18, site rules) while as beautiful as his brothers, has always been more on the frail and weaker side from numerous childhood illnesses. His brothers don't abuse him physically as they know their father would punish them severally, but they utilize plenty of mental and emotional ways of bullying their younger brother, believing him to be a weak and unworthy embarrassment to the crown.

One day, a brand new servant girl gets lost in the palace on an errand for the queen and stumbles into the youngest prince's private bath chamber, she of course runs away mortified upon seeing a very naked prince through the steam filling the room, just stepping out of the bath… and she saw EVERYTHING.

He would then summon her later to his private gardens to demand an explanation and they would talk, over the course of which, he decides he's in love with her and she will marry him asap. His doting mother would of course make sure no objections stood in his way… after all, he was third in line for the throne, so who should care if he married a servant girl.

MC is helpless to protest marrying a complete stranger, especially when it becomes a direct royal order from the queen. The consequences for defying a royal order of course, would be severe for both her and her family.

Also, what if there was actually WAY more to this prince than anyone in his family knows… what if he's not quite as frail as they think and he's a strategic evil genius plotting the downfall of his brothers, clearing the way for him and his new bride to take the throne!

đź’ś
19 year old Rosalyn Newmar heard about this beauty contest from her wealthy bestie being held privately by this eccentric bored billionaire… Apparently the guy has a rare skin condition that prevents him from going outside when the sun is out and he wishes have some beauty and fun sprinkled upon his life. Rosalyn's friend claims there is supposed be this amazing prize if you win, probably money.

For Rosalyn whom was orphaned at fifteen due to a fatal car accident claiming the lives of her parents, this would give you the opportunity to get away from her cruel aunt, stop working at her aunt's stupid sleazy club with little better than peanuts for pay… she could go somewhere else and get a complete new start.

Rosalyn gets her best friend to bring her along to this dude's mansion and they both sign up.

If only Rosalyn knew before she would inevitably win… the billionaire is actually a vampire and he's using this contest to find himself the perfect bride to sink his fangs into…

đź’śđź’ś
(This is based on Chinese mythology of immortals, fairies and cultivation)

e1500ffba334de71a2409d066164ec7c.jpg
YC, a snake immortal brimming with power after several thousand years of diligent cultivation… has fallen in love with a mortal young woman…

Years ago, his baby sister had gotten herself stuck in a human made snake trap and could not free herself… fortune smiled upon her though when a young human girl came upon the trap, the girl apologized for her father and brother's cruelty to animals and opened the trap to set the little snake free.
88990bb7a2765ea50130d6e3acefd568.jpg

The young female snake immortal immediately went home to tell her brother about what happened and the kindness of the human girl who saved her… YC then made it a habit to watch his sister's rescuer starting out of curiosity… his interest grew more complex as she entered into womanhood and her kindness towards all kinds of animals remained… then the girl turned woman attended the university in the capital to become a veterinarian…

YC realized after watching her all this time, that he had fallen in love… there could only be one outcome to this… MC simply had to become his wife, no other woman was fit to be his bride…

We can discuss how he'll go about that, but I don't think he'll bother with the very human concept of 'dating'.

Anyway, after he gets her married to him and gives her one or two thousand years of his own cultivation to make her immortal… he discovers that her family is marked by a tengu (crow) demon, whose mate had been fatally shot by MC's great grandfather… Apparently this tengu had been waiting for a female to be born in the great grandfather's bloodline to replace the mate that had been taken from him… and now the snake immortal had beaten him to the punch…

From here, I was thinking MC and YC would embark on a journey to fix this mess… these are the purposes for this journey that I personally thought about. I welcome any ideas you yourself might have… but anyway, here are my ideas:

1. They are searching for a priest powerful enough to aid them in breaking the connection between the tengu and MC's family, enabling YC to kill the tengu without consequences to MC.
  2. The tengu volunteers to give up on MC if they perform a few tasks for him that will greatly improve his cultivation.

đź’ś
Medieval setting
c84a7dc1732d4dcf663be1bb35056195.jpg

In the small village of Greenwood, young eighteen year old Kalyssa lives in her late grandmother's old house on the outermost parts of the village. Kalyssa's grandmother was a practitioner of natural medicine, she believed that mother nature would take extra good care of you if you just paid enough attention to her to notice the gifts she offered.

Many snubbed the old woman, claiming she was tiptoeing the line between acceptable medicine and witchcraft, but as no harm had yet come from any of the remedies the old woman sold, they most left her alone to her business.

Now, Kalyssa having been taught everything her grandmother knew now runs her grandmother's business, using it to earn herself a living and avoiding requiring marriage for safety and security like so many other girls her age had to resort to.
One afternoon, Kalyssa finds an injured raven laying in her garden and decides to try and save the poor creature's life… unaware that as she so gently picked it up and brought it inside, the local priest coming by to pester her yet again about choosing a husband had seen the entire thing.

Why would this be a problem? Because the village was extremely superstitious and believed that ravens were a sign of bad luck and misfortune to come… so the priest assumed that if Kalyssa treated the thing with such tenderness and care, then surely it must be her familiar… which would make Kalyssa a witch! The devil's whore! That must surely also explain why she refused to marry, she was bound to the dark lord! Her late grandmother surely had to have been a witch as well!

The idea is that Kalyssa unknowingly saved the life of an unseelie archfey known as 'The Raven Lord' and in her care, he fell in love with her… but in his injured state, he was unable to change into his humanoid shape and confess his heart.

a93cb74b5ab2fcfd63ec8300c881a7b5.jpg
When the villagers come to collect her to accuse her of witchcraft and sentence her in one go, The Raven Lord comes to rescue her…

đź’ś
This is mostly backstory, unless my partner wants to do all of this too.

Seven months ago, Belle Taylor was convinced by her group of friends to go with them in the dead of night to investigate this old huge ass abandoned mansion on the edges of town, the rumors all say it's seriously haunted… the prime ghost being the son of the family that originally owned the place way back in the early 1800s, the stories go that the father was corrupt and horrible, especially towards the servants. Apparently more than a few servants went missing, absolutely nothing done to find them or any involvement from the law at all really.

Supposedly a few of the maids that disappeared had also coincidentally rejected sexual advances from the son as well. Those women were never seen or heard from again, no bodies were ever unearthed over the years to prove any of this for certain.

If the stories were true, the servants got pissed off and decided to plot together to kill the entire family… it happened in the dead of night in the middle of December… the family was slaughtered in their beds and by morning, all of the servants had cleared out of the mansion with whatever valuable jewelry, silver or art pieces of value that they could carry with enough speed to evade the law.

Belle's best friend Henry wants to get famous on youtube with unfudged video evidence of ghost activity… and while she thinks it's all hogwash, it's his birthday and it's just one night, what is the worst that could happen? So long as they prepare well and be safe, it would all be okay.

Unfortunately for Belle, they are indeed being stalked through the halls of the mansion and all sights are locked on her… beautiful raven haired Belle…

All hell breaks loose as the small group finds themselves under ghostly attack and are chased through the mansion. Belle herself finds herself locked inside one of the elegant bedrooms, confronted by a handsome ghost claiming to have fallen instantly and passionately in love with her… and now, she's going to die and stay with him for all eternity… he's done being all alone in this big mansion…

Belle manages to break a window and escape by climbing down drain pipes and a few trellises, Henry and their friend Ethan thankfully got out as well as the ghost was focused primarily on Belle.

Unbeknownst to them, not long after… some rich dude and his buddies enter the mansion as well and the handsome wealthy young man found himself possessed by the ghost the dead young nobleman…

Over the six months since, he's learned everything about this guys life and taken over everything, seizing this chance to live again… there is just one thing left he wants…

Beware Belle… he's coming for you…

Our pseudo ghost guy, although technically being alive again, will retain some of his ghostly powers. We can talk about what he will have.

đź’śđź’śđź’ś
What if the Wicked Queen had a son from a previous marriage and this son grew up side by side with Snow White, what if he protected her throughout their lives from the worst of his mother's hatred and fell in love with her as they entered adulthood… but… Snow White… she did not love him back…

What if the dark side of him inherited from his evil mother began to emerge and he begins to struggle with something of a split personality… the gentle side of him that cares for Snow White and only wants happiness for her… the side side of him that desires her, desires to claim his mother's power and wealth, ruling the kingdom with Snow White by his side.

What will happen?

"She can be yours if you just let go... give into the darkness within you... give into ME..."
901864f380faf02f1651fdd02a6c43ec.jpg

"No... no... I can't... she would hate me..."

đź’ś
a0bd49514398d6d405dc5feaed5de855.jpg
Seraphina Sadler is home for three months while on vacation from attending college for (either opera or ballet), she is horrified to discover that her father is critically ill with stage 4 cancer and never told her he was sick… he was only concerned about ensuring he was able to see her get into the college of her dreams before he died and that she pursued what made her happy.

Frustrated and terrified of losing her father after already losing her mother in a car accident when she was five, Seraphina recalls a story her very superstitious grandmother used to tell her about this small lake in the forest behind their house, she said it was surrounded all the way around by beautiful white lilies and their petals seemed to glow at night… what's more, granny also said the lake was home to a demon, a very lonely demon…

Granny said the demon was bound to the lake and could only leave it temporarily for a few hours each night.

Another thing Granny told her was the demon in his loneliness and yearning for companionship would agree to grant one wish to a mortal woman if she laid with him.

Feeling stupid, childish and gullible for entertaining this old story for even a moment, Seraphina goes to the lake on a night when the full moon was high in the sky…

She never anticipated that this demon might fall in love with her after bedding her beneath the stars…

I was thinking that the pendant the dude has in the picture could be a binding token, kind of like a demonic wedding ring, and after laying with him, he presents it to her and without context, asks her to wear it, simply saying it would please him if she did.

đź’ś
A long time ago, there was a princess… she was beautiful, intelligent, kind, courageous and more than a little bit stubborn when her mind was made up… her people and her family adored her and she adored them.

However, the princess's father believed that after a year since the untimely death of his wife, that his family was incomplete… he longed for companionship and for his daughter to have a mother figure again… the princess was largely in support of this, she too wished to see her father's eyes alight with joy again from the bliss of love. Plus, a baby sibling would be great.

The king eventually found love with a beautiful widowed countess living on the edges of their fair kingdom, he wooed her and very soon married her, adding as well to their family the countess's son, whom was the same age as the princess. 1628293757356.png

For two years, all seemed well in their new family, the new queen was good and loving to the king and treated the princess with tender kindness… though her behavior around her son was strange, almost like how somehow behaved when they felt like they needed to constantly look over their shoulder for peril… which struck the princess (her father never seemed to notice) as very odd, given that her stepbrother had never been anything than a perfect polite gentleman towards her since the beginning.

It was the morning of the princess's eighteenth birthday, the day she was of age to wed, when everything fell apart…

The princess awoke to her stepbrother standing at the foot of her bed… the gentleness gone from his eyes, replaced with a deranged and excited quality… and desire… he looked at her like he was ready to jump her at any moment…

He told her that the time had come for his love to come to fruition, but their parents would have gotten in the way… that was why he had to get rid of them…

Horrified, the princess quickly darted out of the room before her stepbrother could catch her and raced for their parents room, praying it was all just an out of character sick joke and she could punch him in the arm for it later… but alas, she arrived to find both of them lying in bed dead, arrows sticking out of them… dangerous looking men wielding crossbows standing within, looking at her with confused and stunned expressions…

Hearing her stepbrother hollering behind her as he caught up to her, the princess feld further in the only direction available to her, which was up the tower towards the rooftop terrace…

He chased her all the way up relentlessly, shouting at her the whole way about it would be so much easier on her if she would just submit to him and love him like he loved her.

Cornered, frightened and heartbroken, the princess threw herself off the roof, plummeting to her death.

The stepbrother was sentenced to hang for the murders of the king and his mother and indirect murder of his stepsister.

Modern day:

Brand new college Freshman Aaria Winters has just been accepted into an elite boarding Academy... completely unaware of her past life and how it would soon come back to bite her...

I didn't want to plan any further than this, to give my partner and I some freedom to plot further together.

I'm open to changing my FC if my partner does not like the one chosen, but I am very much set on the FC for the reincarnated stepbrother, I absolutely love Valentin Lucien Winter. So beautiful <3

đź’ś
Loosely inspired by Netflix's show of the same name. Mostly by Chinese mythology of the afterlife though. Going with Japan though, because I just fancy Japan more. I can be inspired for China though, if my partner really wanted it.

Lily is studying abroad in Japan for a year everything was fantastic, her grades were great and she was staying with a really pleasant wealthy family… granted, really weird things had a habit of happening around the house and the family was adamant that it was their restless dead son tormenting them for a ghost bride… but not a whole lot ever happened to her and what did was so minor that it wasn't worth trying to find a place like this to stay that didn't want any money from her.

Well, shit has finally decided to hit the fan… she just gotten word from her mother that her father's business partner had stolen every damn dime of their money and her distraught father has taken his own life…

No money for school… her father gone… her mother heart broken and about to lose everything… she's freaking out with no idea what to do…

Then, Mrs. Umasaki, brings her a disturbing proposal… that may be her only hope…

If Lily promises to be her dead son's ghost bride, she vows she pay for all Lily's schooling and all supplies, she'll see to her mother's full care as well for the rest of the woman's life.

Lily doesn't really believe in the whole Asian afterlife mumbo jumbo, so in her mind, she just has to be married on paper to a dead guy, bring a family some peace of mind and then everything will be alright… supposedly her spirit will go to be with him after she dies. Harmless enough, right?

She agrees to Mrs. Umasaki's request…

That night after dinner, paperwork is signed and the Umasaki's serve wine to celebrate their son finally finding peace in his afterlife…

Doesn't take long until Lily begins feeling odd and realizes her drink was poisoned… she dies as Mrs. Umasaki holds her and comforts her, telling her how her son will take good care of her in the underworld…

My partner and I can discuss where Lily appears in the underworld :)

đź’ś
Two hundred years ago, humanity waged a world world that crippled the globe and severally damaged the planet... monster then decided it was time for them to emerge from the shadows and save what was left of the planet they all called home, they succeeded with flying colors with their combined unique talents and powers. Humans were reduced to a second class species, though not exiled or enslaved. Vampire prime minister Eiji Matsumoto thought that was far too extreme and barbaric of a punishment, the last thing they needed was to become as bad as the humans had once been.

Now as we address present time, over the past few decades, it has been noticed that the birthrate among monster kind has seen rapidly declining numbers as they are running out of families with whom they do not share blood... and the last thing anyone wants is the consequences of inbreeding.

However, around the world... monsters of many different kinds have always found humans, especially the females, to be extremely attractive... plus, human females as studies have shown, are much more fertile than monster females...
00bd59f093ddb265c3469fedeec71fdc.jpg

Prime Minister Eiji brings forth a solution to monster kind... he introduces a program he has titled 'The Spouse Program'. Monsters are a certain level of wealth and influence (plus compatibility with humans) may enter themselves into the world database and be recognized as eligible marriage candidates.

Humans may then voluntarily apply to the program so that eligible monsters may look over their profiles and possibly select them. Humans benefit from this arrangement in numerous ways... not only are they elevated to first class citizens alongside their monster spouse, but if they happen to have had a struggling business or financial problems with family members, those things will be immediately solved.

MC would be Belle Lafontaine... the daughter of a family of French immigrants who came to the United States to open up a traditional French bakery. Over the years, the bakery has seen great hardship... primarily because of a local monster gang that moved into the area and now demands 'protection' money from all the businesses near them... not only that, much of the bakery duties have fallen to her as her widowed father has recently fallen very ill. Things are looking very grim for the Lafontaine family and Belle doesn't know if she is going to be able to keep all this up on her own... so she does something desperate... and applies for the spouse program.

Attachments

• Lunascape map 2.0.jpg
    Lunascape map 2.0.jpg
    706.1 KB · Views: 441
  • 1707821100146.png
    1707821100146.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
đź’™
Her younger brother, Tyrion, is dying of some strange illness the village doctor cannot identify or treat...

Kalyssa Mills has no choice but to watch helplessly as her brother gets worse day by day, until ultimately he will... no! She can't give up so easily, she promised her father that she would always take care of Tyrion... she has to keep fighting to save him. But what is she going to do when the village doctor can't even do anything to help the boy?

There is one other possibility... a risky one...

Deep into the forest... is the kingdom of the elves... and in the royal gardens, it is said there grows a magical herb that can cure any ailment...

The village had tried repeatedly before in the past to negotiate for some cuttings of the herb to plant in their town gardens... but the elves have always refused...

Kalyssa has never been fond of the thought of stealing... but she has the stealth and athletic abilities to potentially pull this off... what choices does she really have? Steal? Or let her brother die and wish she had had the guts to do something?

It was really a no brainer... she was going to steal those damn herbs...

765ff4dae88c248cc81f62dac7ef48d2.jpg

My idea is that the elf king himself would be out in the royal gardens late night, unable to sleep... and he happens upon Kalyssa stealing the herbs...

She is beautiful... with her hair of midnight black and her eyes as blue as sparkling sapphires... what awaits Kalyssa when the king shocks her and no doubt his subjects... and asks Kalyssa to marry him in exchange for the life saving herbs? Does she dare even refuse? What will happen to Tyrion if she did?

đź’™
It's been five years since the zombie virus outbreak began, it's been tough going for Rosalyn... there isn't a whole lot of use for an opera singer when your ass is getting chased by a horde of flesh eating zombies, but she's managed to stay smart and keep her head down enough to make it this long without being bitten or starving to death.

Well, one afternoon, while digging wild potatoes she'd discovered out of the ground in the woods, Rosalyn hearing the snarling and groaning noises of zombies... at least ten or more of them... so she makes a mad run for it, desperate to find anywhere she might be able to duck and hide until they passed her by... and then, just as she think her jello-fied legs are about to give up on her, a huge late 18th century mansion comes into view... with multiple turrets attached to the roof? Pew! Pew! Pew! Each zombie is struck down with decisive and precise shots from the turrets...

The creaking gates open then... and over a semi crackling intercom, she hears a mans voice inviting her inside...

So I'm thinking the mansion is owned by a handsome genius who at first only intended to feed the survivor and then send her on her way with a gun and ammunition... until she came inside and he met her... he then offers her a deal... he'll let her stay in the mansion with him, he'd protect her and feed her, anything at all she needed would be taken care of... in exchange, she would become his companion in every sense imaginable.

đź’™
2ad6cd4ccff0907df0ca6ffbff16117d.jpg

King Fredrick of the small coastal kingdom of Lumeris has a problem, a small tribe of hostile giants have taken up residence in the forests surrounding the kingdom's farmlands, resulting in raids of the crops, livestock, the occasional horse and in the most recent situation, a farmer and his entire family were taken.
d2f23948e312d5d8ba93af71b1800daf.jpg

The king is desperate for a solution, so he issues a decree… anyone, be they of his kingdom or not, if they defeat the giants, bring back the chieftain's head and preferably the kidnapped family alive as well… the king will grant the person leading the effort any one desire of their choosing… provided he or she can carry it out.

Enter the king of the forest dwelling barbarians, whom had been planning to deal with the nuisance giants anyway, especially after they stole his prized stallion… so when his scouts bring him word about the fancy king's decree, he sees an opportunity to cash in…

When the barbarian king does come with the giant chieftain's head and the king tells him to select his reward… he walks up the king and his daughter… scoops up the princess in his arms and walks away from the stunned flabbergasted king…

đź’™
6 months after her 18th birthday, Bianca Coalridge lost her mother in a car accident and whilst dealing with her grief, she also receives news that changes everything she ever thought she knew about herself…

Bianca is given an envelope from her mother's lawyer, the rules were according to what the lawyer said, Bianca was only to receive this envelope if anything were to happen to her.

So her father who she's never met is… if her mother hadn't momentarily gone insane while writing this… a demon prince of the Abyssal Plains…

As it would turn out, her mother was a witch who had made a contract with her father for increased magical potential, then over the course of two years, they fell in love and he asked her to marry him. She said yes.

Apparently, her mother got scared about what it would mean to marry a demon prince… leaving her world behind for the Abyssal Plains… becoming royalty and taking on all the duties and responsibilities that came with it… all of the politics and competing for territory that apparently went down in the Abyssal Plains…

She freaked out and cast a spell to end her contract with the demon she loved, accepting the loss of the power he'd given her, cast another to bar him from coming within a mile of her in any direction and then settled down for an otherwise mortal life… and then she realized she was pregnant…

In the letter, Bianca's mother said she wanted to break the spells and reach out to Bianca's father so many times, but she feared he might hate her after what she'd done, so fear took over once again. She had convinced herself it was better he didn't know, it wouldn't complicate his life and it wouldn't complicate Bianca's by making her the heir to her father's throne.

The letter goes on to state how her mother is sorry for never telling her the truth or telling her father the truth… and if she wants to meet her father, there is incantations included to break the spells her mother had cast and then another incantation to summon her father.

Bianca decides to meet her father.

Anywho, my idea was that Bianca who really had nothing at all going on in her life and her last boyfriend cheating on her, goes with her father to the Abyssal Plains and meets the son of another demon prince whom father informs her is now her betrothed. OR, we could have like two or three princes vying to become her betrothed, it's really up to my partner.

Beyond that, I think a mystery popping up that she and her prince need to solve would be fun.

:rawr:đź’™
a1923f3259d02825863a8e2ea3f9780d.jpg
The humans of (insert kingdom name here) have been under vampire control for the past five years now, ever since the vampire king awoke from his centuries long sleep and united the vampires in a hostile campaign to take their place as the 'superior' beings. The White King, The Pearl of Death... as beautiful as he is evil and powerful, long has he waited for this, but... his glorious empire is not yet complete...
46d02ff624d05d2c52ed21be4c9553a4.jpg

The vampires are resisted by a group of humans hiding out in the forest surrounding the kingdom that was once their home, intent to find a way to assassinate the vampire king and take back what is theirs. This resistance is led by the late human king's daughter, the Princess Rosalyn Shimmerspear.

I was thinking Rosalyn is captured on a recon mission gone wrong. Perhaps info the resistance got their hands on was a setup and a trap was set. Anyway, Rosalyn is brought before the king, he is fascinated by not only her beauty, but her courage, her intelligence and her sheer strength of will... and the king decides she is perfect to become his bride, his queen... however before he can put any of that into action, Rosalyn's companions manage to rescue her.

My partner and I can have fun building upon this story from there.

đź’™
Very loosely inspired by Once Upon a Time… and I do mean very loosely.

Fairy tale folk have been reborn into modern day.

The realm fairy tale folks called home was collapsing, their very own doomsday end of the world apocalypse… no one knew why, but everything was just starting to unravel… little by little, chunks of the realm were disappearing, forcing inhabitants to flee further and further to escape until there was nowhere else left to run.

In the kingdom of Waldeck, home of Snow White, everyone gathered and awaited their inevitable end… or so they thought…

All of the fairies that had managed to escape the erasure of their realm combined their power… even Maleficent, the dark fairy of thorns had arrived to give aid… they opened a portal to a new world, giving everyone new identities and everything they would need there. All memories of their previous lives returning to them when they turned sixteen, as well as any power and/or abilities they may have had in their previous lives.

So it is in the realm that knew of them as mere fairytales they would remain and begin new peaceful lives as seemingly ordinary people… that was the plan anyway…

MC would be Snow White, or Rosalyn as she would be called in the modern world.

b6401e411fcf767c1f4da9a06dd81db1.jpg

đź’™
64f868835188436f9d5dbcadacb59a39.jpg

đź’™
7e78c5a31044277a024e951a22c22f76.jpg

Girl rescues a kitten from being hit by a car, only to find out it is the treasured pet of the city's most powerful crime bosses… she returns the kitten to her worried owner and it becomes clear very quickly that the guy has taken a shine to her…

Oh, what hijinks will ensue?

đź’™
In this universe, I think I should point out that witches and vampires tend to get along fairly well unless the vampire in question tries to take a bit of out her, then it's war. Werewolves (if they show up in this story at all, which I kinda doubt), witches are little iffy about them because their tendency to try and select mates and bite that neck without so much as asking the desired female her opinion on the matter, they will associate with them though if they know the particular werewolf to be trustworthy.

Anyway, here is the story idea:

Noble born mage Serenity Yates expected nothing more than live a peaceful and quiet life running her little wicca shop in her nice little corner of town... everything changes when she finds an unconscious and badly beaten vampire behind her apartment building one night in the dark alleyway.

Not even thinking, Serenity brought him into her apartment and tended his wounds.

What Serenity never saw coming… was this vampire was the lord of a powerful noble vampire family, whom just so happened to rule over a large stretch of land not too far from Serenity's little town… or that those responsible for his current condition was another noble vampire family that wanted to get rid of him and absorb his territory into their own.

Nor does she know that the vampire she rescued was being watched from a building nearby to ensure he burned up to a crisp in the morning sun… and said spy, would scamper off to his master to report as soon as darkness fell again...

Miss Yates… has just gotten herself involved in way more than she ever bargained for…

One thing I really wanted to see was Serenity being romantically pursued by both vampire lords… tugged between the delicious hero… and the yummy villain… I love polar opposites, while our main guy should be a benevolent guy that vampires and mages in his territory alike all respect and revere… the other guy should be dark and wicked, capable of anything and everything to achieve his ambitions. Just a real villain.

đź’™
Liliana Clark believes she is nothing more than a mere college student, she was attending one of the finest universities in the country in their performing arts department.

What she doesn't know is that her successful lawyer father, Alexander Clark, has a secret past for which he has been desperately trying to redeem himself for many years…

Alexander Clark, formerly Alexander Fairchild… came from an English family of very old money and status… he became close friends with the son of another high standing family of wealth and power… the two of them started a law firm together.

Well, to cut a very long story short, Alexander caught his friend in the act of doing something very illegal and far beyond Alexander's ability to accept or 'brush under the rug' for the sake of friendship… he turned his friend into the authorities…

It didn't take long for Alexander to realize that his friend was mixed up in far more than he ever actually realized… that became clear when henchmen of his old friend came looking for Alexander and his new family…

Alexander took his family away to America with as much secrecy as possible and changed their name.

Back to present day…

Liliana is attending a frat party on a campus at the universities most prestigious fraternity at the urging of her dorm roommate… unaware that the Fraternity president is none other than the son of her father's old friend… and none of this is quite as random as it might seem…

Okay, so I was thinking that it was set up to have Liliana abducted and squirreled away in the fraternity mansion as bait to lure in her father, but things change just a little bit in the plans when the son of the old friend decides he's taken quite a fancy to Liliana.

🧡
Totally down for my partner to help me expand upon the world building that I've already done.

World name: Lunascape
Lunascape is a world with werewolves as the dominant and ruling species.

View attachment 47590
{To the Northwest is the Dragonspine Mountains, home to the orcs and goblins. In the center is Moonfang Keep and the royal city, to the South of the royal city is the lower class district where the humans live. Surrounding all of Moonfang royal city and the human village are farmlands that the humans tend. Beyond a bit further to the South and a bit to the West are Manor Houses built for aging werewolves that wish to live their golden years in peace and quiet away from all the noise and etc of Moonfang}

The werewolves transformation is not involuntary and does not require the presence of the full moon, they may transform at will at any point of the day. However, they are at their most powerful while the full moon is in the night sky.

Royal capital: Moonfang

Moonfang, nestled deep in the middle of a lush green forest is the pride and joy of the werewolf race, beautiful and elegant building elaborately wrought and carved from stone, the werewolves pride themselves on their advanced strength, agility and cunning… they let that shine through their craftsmanship everywhere you look in the capital city.

On the outskirts, beyond where the human village is located, are a couple of manors built for elder werewolves wishing to live their golden years in peace and quiet, away from all the loud hustle and bustle of the big city.

Werewolves are ruled by a family line that bleeds pearlescent white blood… they are revered as 'The Moon Kissed'. In addition, every member born of this line bears a pearlescent crescent moon birthmark on the back of their necks.

Werewolves have a pre-ordained mate, the perfect other half chosen for them by the mysterious forces of the universe, a gift from the goddess Selene, the Mother Moon. Each wolf will recognize their mate via a scent they bear that is unique to each individual, it is irresistibly intoxicating to them, invoking an urge in werewolves to mate, cementing the link between the destined pair.

The male will leave a bitemark scar upon the female's neck that will permanently contain his scent, warding off any other potentially interested males.

It is extremely rare for anyone outside the werewolf species to be destined as a mate for a werewolf, but it is not impossible. In this event, werewolves dare not argue with fate… because killing the human does not reset destiny, they will not get another destined mate. They know this and no one wants that fate, werewolves are (though they may not admit it aloud) terrified of going through life without a destined mate by their side.

Humans are accepted into werewolf society as second class citizens, the luckiest are employed as servants in noble werewolf households, while majority are placed to work on farms and in factories, the unluckiest that incur negative standing with werewolves wind up enslaved to do hard labor from sun up to sun down with no form of payment… the humans that commit a crime against werewolf law or make problems for their slavers after being condemned to slavery… are publicly executed to serve as an example to other humans about what happens when they step out of line.

The human village is on the very edges of town, before the royal capital borders run out. They are kept away from the bulk of werewolf society, but close enough that excessive travel isn't required to reach their jobs.

Orcs and Goblins, hostile and vicious, make their homes in the mountain to the Northwest. They have been a constant problem with their ever growing brazenness, especially lately with the sporadic attacks upon the human village and looting on the farms. Most recently, the distillery.

Bolder and bolder they get. They will have to get dealt with, before things escalate even farther.

Our story:
Rosalyn Deacon works as the personal lady's maid of the Alpha's aging mother, Lady Eileen, in one of the beautiful stately manor houses on the outskirts, she has no idea that when her mistress's son comes to the Manor to visit his mother… her life is about to change forever…

Rose has been working for Lady Eileen for a year. In that time, Lady Eileen's son has been far too busy with royal Alpha business and leading his armies to hold the orcs in the mountains at bay.

🧡
We've all heard the tales of wicked sorcerers stealing beautiful princesses for various reasons… but what if the princess didn't mind being stolen for once?

Bizarrely enough, this popped into my head while watching the comedy movie 'Your Highness'.

9403b2652e76b98270bcc5b623ed3e54.jpg

A handsome dark sorcerer abducts the beautiful daughter of the king, believing her to be the virgin maiden spoken of in a prophecy about a powerful sorcerer bedding a beautiful virgin with white hair and silver eyes beneath the crimson blood moon… a phenomenon that comes about only once in a century… when this sorcerer beds this special virgin with the crimson blood moon as witness, he will be imbued with even greater, almost god-like power…
cc2b3089a431f9343789ae53b72fedff.jpg

The sorcerer expected a fight from the princess… but instead he finds the princess bearing many grudges against her father and the kingdom… instead of opposition, she gives him a proposition instead…

She will fully cooperate, if she rules alongside him as his queen and decisions from there on out, they make together as a united team.

Last edited:
Fandoms

đź’śđź’śđź’śđź’ś
YC is a Hagspawn, the cast aside male child of a hag that bespelled a handsome male elf to breed with her, he has worked hard to learn magic and expert potion making, he's made himself very wealthy… not that society would ever accept him, hence his decision to build himself a big beautiful manor house deep in the forest, far enough that no one would bother him, but close enough that townsfolk brave enough could still reach him to do business. And come they did, magic and the gifts it promises being the alluring things they are.

When a terrible outbreak of illness befalls MC's village, seeming to target only the children, causing them to fall deathly ill… MC, the local healer, out of ideas and desperate for a solution… decides to venture to the infamous manor of the Hagspawn, intending to beseech him for aid.

He agrees to help her, but for a price. He is lonely and while he will never force her to be intimate until she feels ready, his price is marriage. If MC marries him, he will cast a spell that will not only cure the children, but inoculate them from ever being infected by this illness again.

MC agrees.

My idea is that like Beauty and the Beast, they'll get to know each other and eventually, through the powerful magic of love, our Hagspawn will be cleansed of his hag heritage and become an elf like his father.

đź’ś
Would prefer OC's only here. I can go more in depth on both my OCs if you would like do a Baldur's Gate 3 continuation kind of thing

Lily, the dhampir daughter of Astarion and Rosalyn (my Tav) has been abducted by mysterious villains and taken far from Baldur's Gate, she escapes finds herself lost and alone... until she meets the other three members of our party.

My male character (should we be doing doubling) would be Lunar, a devotion paladin to Selune, his mother is Shadowheart (Unless my partner wants to utilize Shadowheart in some way, I can easily change this detail about Lunar). Lily would an evocation wizard like her mom.

30c5547d5a35529538c7c9e22670d6bd.jpg
abc640e5c47a7465e43abafe3470c178.jpg

đź’ś
Liliana Silverwood is a noble born half wood elf and half human from Neverwinter, she is a ranger and finds the most happiness playing in the forest with her beloved pet fox Oliver, she's never known what harsh life was before in her life… everything she could have ever wanted or needed was provided for her. She was loved and adored by her
059239f472da17ea69873dccd3d2ca2d.jpg
parents, though despite the fact she might have been a bit spoiled, her heart remained warm and kind towards those surrounding her regardless of their birth status.

What Liliana did not know was that her father had arranged a betrothal for her to a son of another noble family who Liliana happened to attend finishing school with… Alonsus Blackbolt… someone Liliana knows all too well is 100% bad news… he was rotten cruel filth back in school and he's rotten cruel filth now. Handsome or not, there was no way she could marry him.

Besides what she knew for certain about Alonsus… there were rumors floating around school that Alonsus and his entire family were deeply engrossed in the darkest of dark arts and that certain people made deals with the Blackbolt family in exchange not for money… no, money they had in plenty… no, the rumors stated their fee was a variety of favors that each debtor had to pay when called upon, no matter what it was.

Although a rumor and not proven to be solid fact, the notion still sent a shiver of dread down Liliana's spine… there was only one alternative… she had to run and make herself scarce until the Blackbolt family found another bride for Alonsus.

Another tid bit Liliana did not know was that Alonsus had been infatuated with her all through school and if he proved himself worthy to become the next head of his family, his father agreed to ensure that he would have the bride he desires.

When Liliana flees her home, she winds up finding YC, who offers to help her break the curse placed upon her. Along the way, they fall in love.

(Etienne is for doubling purposes)

351cd326ccbc67115921ddb54131026a.jpg
Name: Etienne Dubois
Race: Half Elven Dhampir (Mother is a high elf)
Class: Wizard (Necromancy)
Alignment: Chaotic good
Personality:

Etienne is a highly charismatic and deeply intelligent young man, he knows he is handsome and charming, which grants him great confidence and self-esteem, even f perhaps on the negative side, he can at times be a little bit arrogant and vain.

A passionate romantic, Etienne has dozens are romantic ideas in his head he wants to try for a certain special lady when fate is kind enough to let him meet one that doesn't mind the fangs.

While Etienne is a grade A flirt, he is not the type to just start flirting with anything in a skirt, he will be virtually uninterested in that way if he doesn't feel a spark. The guy was taught well by his mother that a woman's heart is not a toy and he truly holds that close to his heart.

He is fiercely loyal to those that he becomes close to, Etienne wouldn't hesitate to tear a throat out with his bare fangs if it meant saving the life of a friend and his magic had failed to do the job. Good friends that can border of family are precious treasures and should be protected at all costs. Especially when the whole world wants to hate you for something you have no control over.

There is not a whole lot that frightens Etienne, he figures that fangs in his mouth make his scarier than anything lurking in the shadows at night, he's not afraid to jump into the fray and get shit done. In truth, being completely candid, the one thing that scares Etienne to his core, is being left completely alone and isolated, he doesn't want to be left all alone because of his... condition.

Etienne can be a smart alec, his wit often manifesting in clever snappy comebacks or jabs at an enemy or someone he finds unpleasant.

Brief History: Etienne was born to high elven noblewoman Alexandra Dubois when she was physically assaulted after a group of vampires went through their city... his mother, bless her, while she hated the vampire that hurt her... she never blamed Etienne for what his father did, she could feel that the child inside her was going to be something very special and he would be NOTHING like his father. Other elves criticized her for her decision, but she instantly loved her son, they were both victims of the vampire and together, they would heal that wound.

Etienne's mother has urged him to stay at home and devote himself to his magical studies... and while he does intend to study and become recognized as a successful and powerful wizard, he also wants to find his father... Etienne wants to look the bastard in the face and make him pay for ever laying a hand on his mother, Etinne feels that he can never truly be content with his life and settle into a contented life until his biological father pays for his crimes with his putrid existence snuffed out.

đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś
In the alternate universe, humanity knows all about the supernatural world, including the existence of creatures like vampires, werewolves and etc.

Off to the side is the picture I would absolutely die if my partner played for me. My gratitude would be immeasurable.

1712979410778.png
The pitch:
The government made an agreement with the more aggressive types that require to feed… like vampires on blood, werewolves on human hearts, incubi/succubi on energy and the list goes on… one night a year, they made abduct their blood thralls, hunt for hearts to put on ice, drain a few humans and store some energy away… whatever they have to do, just do it in one night. No one will hunt them, there will be no consequences whatsoever.

YC is the leader of a coven of Goth vampires… the hair, the make up, the clothes, it's like their uniform, a symbol of pride if you will. (it's a requirement for me, I'm craving a goth boy so bad, absolutely not budging on this).

For months, YC has had his eye on MC ever since watching her boldly shove some pervy drunk off her friend in a club… his interest in her has only grown stronger and now, Purge Night will give him the perfect opportunity to snatch her up and make her his eternal bride… and not one damn soul will attempt to stop him. He's never loved Purge Night more.

My partner and I can plot together on where to take the story from here.

đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś
Next Gen/Picard

I would like to come up with a storyline alongside my partner that will pair up my OC daughter of Jean-Luc Picard, Belle Picard with Elnor.

Alternatively...

Voyager (twenty years after the crew got home.

I would like to come up with a storyline alongside my partner that will pair up my OC daughter of Janeway and Chekotay (because 7 of 9 made no sense, I will die on that hill) with a handsome Romulan fella. Perhaps the son of a politician that she meets during federation negotiations to try build a bridge of friendship between the federation and the Romulan empire, but that's just an idea. I'm really just looking to find me an interesting and handsome Romulan guy.

đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś
Descendants- I would love to play the daughter of Snow White and and it would delight me if my partner was willing to play Harry Hook for me.

~For doubling, I have a selection that I will provide here a list of beautiful OC fellows I've created that I'd absolutely love a chance to play~

316df35b5fe7c34fa984f23ad348bb1c.jpg
Personality: Lefu is very reserved, he doesn't like to 'over share' or allow people past his protective walls too easily. He tends to have a very calm demeanor and is not easily frightened or disturbed.

Extremely intelligent and cunning, Lefu is very strategic and calculating, he is patient and has no issues with taking his time to set the stage in a way that satisfies him and allows him to achieve his end goals.

Beneath his calm and graceful outward demeanor, Lefu hides a cold and cruel side of him, he is not hindered by the restraints most hero types experience and honestly considers it your own fault if you happen to get in his way and require to be 'dealt with'.

bd889cd0f6a0420794a960be74649a27.png
Personality: Vain and arrogant, Sylvain believes he is the most beautiful man to ever exist in all of Auradon. He is very well educated and intelligent, he has been taught by his mother that beautiful people have a responsibility charm anyone and everyone around them not only with their exquisite faces, but with their sharp wit and intelligence as well.

Above all else, be desirable!

Sylvain is quite open and up front about the way he is, he cares very little for what 'peasants' think and prioritizes getting as close to royals and other beautiful people.

If Sylvain wants something and he can't obtain it by asking or smooth talking... he is not at all above using more manipulative and/or underhanded methods, he wants what he wants and he deserves it, so he will have it.

afecb3f3fd7245dea6645c250a0e5246.png
Personality:
Frost exudes a vibe of mystery and profound intelligence, he can often be found reading literature and philosophical pieces far beyond the comprehension ability of his peers.

He has a refined and elegant way about him, a graceful and princely demeanor, earning him the nickname 'the crystal prince'.

However, like the glittering frozen north he comes from, Frost is beautiful and pristine as a polished diamond… but he is also dangerous if crossed without a degree of caution. Winter is after all the most unforgiving of the seasons.

He can hold a grudge like no other and will not so much as blink even once before allowing his enemies to feel the biting wrath of ice and snow.

Frost truly is as cold as he seems to be, sometimes even cruel. Guilt and shame are for mortals, something Frost is not.

e95429399c0b5cbf4cb0839a59452dfb.jpg
Personality:
If there were two words to describe Nautilus, smooth talker comes to mind.

Taught by his mother since birth in the art of making deals, especially deceptively shady deals that would work in his favor far more than it would the recipient of whatever deal is being made… many would agree that Nautilus's tongue was coated in silver. Too many found themselves swindled or duped into dangerous bargains before they realized what was really happening.

Nautilus has strived his entire life to be as charismatic and charming as any denizen of the sea had any right to be and his efforts show in spades, this includes the art of seduction… a handy tool when dealing with members of the opposite sex.

He could honestly care less for what happens to those he makes bargains with, so long as they fulfill their end and give him what he was promised… else he be forced to collect repayment in some other fashion… and the individual in question is treated to the cold cruelty of the deep dark ocean, instilled in Nautilus by his mother, Ursula.

1706499274072-png.94645
Personality:
Of all the villain kids, no one matches the arrogance and sense of entitlement more than Henry, the son of Prince John and nephew of King Richard the Lionheart. He loves to boast about the fact that his uncle has no children of his own and he is the sole heir to the throne of England.

Henry loves money, he loves to be rich and powerful and he's learned from his father since birth all the ways to manipulate, scheme and swindle his way to coin and influence. Henry was by far one of the more powerful 'cats' on the Isle, operating as something like a mafia don or shady combination of a club owner and loan shark. He's quite proud of his control over the children of former villain henchmen.

The second love of Henry's life is fashion, he loves to look good and wear the best threads available, as he deserves.

As far as violence goes, Henry will not dirty his own hands… but he's not afraid to arrange for someone to just… disappear…

Another idea I had that I'd really like to try is the daughter of Mal and Ben falling in love with the son of Audrey and Chad Charming. My partner and I can come with a fun adventure for them.

Alizée De Rosier (Ben's surname is never revealed, so I gave him one)
1707903556907.png

đź’ś
I would like to play the daughter of Red and Liz, I would like my partner to play Prince Nuada for me.

~For doubling, I would be totally down to create a totally drool worthy supernatural fellow. An unseelie Fey perhaps or maybe a sexy charismatic vampire. We can talk about it.~

đź’ś
Very interested in playing the daughter of Jareth and Sarah in an A/U where Sarah made a bargain with Jareth to return after she turned twenty, so long as Toby went free. I kind of fancy my partner playing the prince or current reigning ruler of another kingdom within the underground.

My partner and I can discuss together some juicy plot stuff :)

~For doubling I would be willing to play an unseelie prince or noble~

đź’śđź’ś
All younger characters must be aged up to eighteen where the story opens up.

Liliana Sinclare is a powerful psychic with powers of various forms of telepathy, clairvoyance, precognition and translocation (teleport)… though in her opinion, the precognition is the biggest pain in the backside to deal with when you can't control what, when or where the visions happen. It's really awkward to explain to people when she suddenly stops talking and it looks like no one is home.

Due to her powers having a great deal to do with both past and future, Liliana's body also ages very slowly.

She's also an amnesiac, she can't remember a damn thing about her past ever since she woke up in the woods 4 years ago.

What Liliana cannot remember is that she was there in the facility with Eleven and all the others, a staff member alongside Peter Ballard.

Peter had fallen in love with Liliana for her power, her beauty and her strong personality… though at the same time, her strength posed a problem for him as she always resisted his advances towards her… Liliana found him creepy and off putting, always feeling like there was something not right about him. Not to mention, 'Papa' always cautioned her about getting too close to Peter, but never said exactly why.

When shit went down between Eleven and Peter, Lily got involved and attempted to protect Eleven, Peter attacked Liliana with a nonfatal blow to the head. She subconsciously translocated herself to the woods then.

Then she woke up, with no memory of anything other than her own name.

I was thinking a cult of dark magic practitioners and worshippers of those with psychic powers resurrect Peter after connecting with his consciousness, as they believe he is their god. They fully restore him via a profane ritual sacrifice… his body renewed, while maintaining all of the power he gained in the upside down.

Now, he's out to do two things… take over Hawkins… and find Liliana Sinclare, the one person to ever stir his heart… he'll teach her that a god does not accept rejection.

Some help comes Liliana's way when she is discovered by Eddie Munson (I refuse to accept his death), who brings her to meet everyone else. Can Eleven help Liliana completely restore her missing memories?

đź’™
My love interest: Sanji

I think I could play a fairly good Luffy. Otherwise, we could discuss another canon or perhaps I could create a badass One Piece oc.

Here is what I was thinking in terms of my OC:

My thoughts were that our Straw Hat crew would be visiting Sugar Islands to resupply on food, plus Sanji would I imagine, be super excited about visiting a place with such a high emphasis on cooking and baking. While there, they find a band of mercenaries harassing the locals, Belle's father Rene tries to stop them from trashing his beloved bakery and is killed, the bakery burned to the ground. Belle is now alone in the world and her families legacy reduced to ash and ciners. Now wanting revenge on the entirety of the mercenaries responsible for ruining her life, Belle asks to join the Straw Hats... in exchange, she will bake treats for them and after the mercenaries are dead and the bounty collected, she only wants enough to build another bakery.

b3d40cc126262b459a412a2b5f1d3ab0.jpg
Name: Belle Lafontaine
Occupation: Owner and lead pastry chef of 'La Rose en Sucre' bakery on the Sugar Islands. (made up island, famous for sugar cane and various other baking essentials. Basically France as an Island).
Personality: Belle has a very sweet and bubbly personality, she is very passionate about her baking and seeing the smiles on the faces of people enjoying her treats. With this young lady, there is no shortage of kindness and compassion, she and her father had often delivered gifts of fresh baked bread for hungry families, including a few sweet things if they happened to have children, the Lafontaine family believes that if you have the resources and ability to care about your fellow man, then you absolutely should... it is your duty as a human being.

Empathy is important to Belle as well, the world is ugly enough with all the vile heartless people wandering about... if someone in pain needs a shoulder to cry on or an ear to actually listen to them and perhaps a caring voice to give good wholesome advice without wanting anything out of it for themselves... she will be there, in the blink of an eye.... probably with a basket of fresh baked macarons as well, to help turn that frown back into a smile.

Belle can be a bit flirty with males she knows for certain do not have a lady in their lives (she is no homewrecker), but it's mostly harmless and she'll never go too far unless she is actually serious about an individual... and when that happens, while she's not what some might call shameless or 'an easy piece', Belle will definitely be more willing to be more direct and forward in her flirting, perhaps even make some of her own attempts to woo.

In the event of a relationship becoming mutually serious, again Belle won't be sleazy, but she absolutely won't be shy either... after all, no one makes love like Sugar Island girl. Her attempts at flirting with other men would also cease, unless of course she was utilizing her flirting skills to save her life or for something important that wouldn't turn into anything physical.

In more serious topics, Belle is fiercely protective of those she has grown especially close to. She isn't afraid to stick a knife into some villain's ribs if it means that a loved one will be safe as a result.

Extra Information:

Belle was trained by a friend of her father's how to fight with daggers and knives. (She's essentially a rogue, if you understand DnD)
🧡
Would love to play a fairy type specialist trainer. It would delight me to play opposite a sexy bad boy type trainer, yummy.

~For doubling I would be willing to play a wealthy and confident highborn young man with a bit of an ego, I see character development opportunities there to grow and learn the whole doesn't doesn't revolve around just him after all~

đź’™
I desire to play Sailor Moon/Usagi and it would make me very happy for a person very knowledgeable in the Sailor Moon lore to play Prince Demande, Fiore or a sexy unique alien bad guy type.

~For doubling, I would down to play an OC baddie, perhaps a relative or subordinate of my partner's character~

đź’ś
What if as twist... the prince was actually the son of the wicked queen (hence why he was in the area when he first met Snow, he was spying on his mother) and he was just as vain and power hungry as his mother, but two big powerhouses cannot exist together, so he campaigned against his mother and wore the disguise of a hero... until, he had the girl he desired, he had ALL of his mother's power and magical possessions, he had the castle... the disguise was no longer required...

đź’ś
My idea involves Harry and his twin sister Zelda (My OC, she and Harry would be 20 years old) using a new very rare deluxe time turner to go back fifty years to where a thief escaped with the only other deluxe timer turner created, their job is to retrieve and get back home. Zelda and Harry don't know it until it's too late, but the thief was going back with the intentions of
3afd7955b29a6c4a8e793395a36baecb.jpg
warning Riddle about EVERYTHING. Anyway, Zelda meets Tom Riddle, the young and devastatingly handsome version of Voldemort, though he lies through his teeth about his identity... he charms and woos her into accepting a dinner date... and Zelda finds herself abducted, drugged when seducing her doesn't work and impregnated.

All of that leads up to the sample post here, after Harry rescues his sister from Tom Riddle. Riddle wouldn't know yet that he got Zelda pregnant. The story would keep going after this sample post.

Zelda Potter stood by her bedroom window, staring out at the night kissed street beyond the glass, raindrops pelted the glass with soft 'tink' sounds… it seemed a fitting atmosphere for the way she was currently feeling, the fearful tears laced with shame that glided slowly down her cheeks. Her trembling hands held a used pregnancy test… bearing a positive symbol. In her bathroom trash, there was four more… all positive.

This wasn't happening… this just couldn't be real…

Her task was so simple. Use the deluxe time turner the ministry had supplied to her and Harry, find the thief of the only other deluxe time turner made, retrieve the precious device, go home and return both of them back to the ministry. Crisis averted.

Only… it didn't turn out so simple… she never could have foreseen what happened… neither she or her brother had imagined the theft would have been connected to Voldemort… though perhaps the thief going back fifty years should have a little bit of a clue, but with the numerous possibilities, it would be a presumptuous shot in the dark to assume that. If only they had, they might have prepared better… and Zelda might not be in the predicament she now was.

She had been such a fool… how could she have fallen for all his lies and manipulations like that…

A knock on the bedroom door caught Zelda's attention, she hastily wiped the tears from her cheeks before calling out "Come on in, Harry, it's not locked"

The door opened and Zelda turned to see her twin brother entering the space with a concerned look on his face "Zelda, the ministry wants to see us about the failure to bring back the second deluxe time turner and… have you been crying? What is that in your hand?"

Zelda closed her eyes tightly as she struggled to stop the tears from beginning anew "I um… I have something I really need to talk to you about… it's important… it's got to do with all that happened while I was in HIS custody…"

Harry was silent a moment before his eyes shifted again to the white stick in his sister's hand, his expression darkened slightly "What did he do? Is this why you won't talk much about what happened before I rescued you?"

Zelda swallowed hard and nodded softly "While Tom kept me confined in his lackey's manor… he tried to seduce me for some reason, I think in his own weird twisted way, he fancied himself in love with me… but, I wasn't having any of it, obviously… so, he… he drugged me with something, I would wager a very small dosage of amortentia… enough to coax me to…"

A tear slid down Zelda's cheek as she felt disgust and shame forming a knot in her throat, making it hard to say the next words…

Harry approached his sister and pulled her into a tight hug, stroking her hair softly to calm her for a minute or not before he withdrew silently, his hands resting upon her shoulders "Zelda, it's me… you can tell me anything… talk to me, please"

"While I was under the influence of whatever he slipped me… I was… intimate with him… more than once… I didn't snap out of it for almost a week. I didn't he planned the dosage deliberately to last that long, he never planned on using a love drug or potion permanently, just long enough to… I honestly have no idea why he did it that way or what he thought he was going to achieve…"

Zelda showed her brother the pregnancy test "There are four more in my bathroom trash with the exact same outcome…"

Harry looked at the stick, his expression steadily growing more and more horrified "Oh Zelda… Zelda, I… I'm so sorry… if I had gotten to you sooner… this is all my fault"

Biting back a sob, Zelda shook her head "It's not your fault, Harry, you never could have known that Voldemort would try to seduce me or even go to such lengths to get me into bed… I just… have to figure out what I'm going to do now… what will people say?"

Harry was quiet a moment "No one has to know who the child's real father is, we'll make something up. No one would ever guess in a hundred million years that Voldemort could be the father. Voldemort in our time is dead and only a select few in the ministry know we went back in time"

"What about the missing deluxe time turner… what if Voldemort has it now? What if… what if he finds me?" Zelda murmured, frightened emerald eyes meeting the matching emerald of her brother's "What if he comes for me?"

"He's not going to get the chance. I will be going back with some other aurors to retrieve the deluxe time turner, you will stay here out of harm's way" Harry replied firmly, his expression communicating to his sister that there was absolutely no room for argument "He'll never find out about the baby and… whatever you decide to do… be it to get rid of it or keep it, I will support you all the way"

"I love you, Harry" Zelda sobbed, pulling her brother into a hug "I don't know how I would do this without you"

Outside Grimmauld Place… a cloaked figure stood in the rainy street before turning and walking back in the direction he'd come from, he had to report back to his boss… Zelda Potter had been located…

đź’™
I crave Draco Malfoy or Tom Riddle. No, I am not willing to play Hermione. I prefer either my OC twin sister of Harry or another OC.

~For doubling I can play Harry Potter, Cedric Diggory or perhaps an exquisitely crafted Slytherin OC from a pureblood family~

đź’™
Magic schools around the world have introduced university years for graduated high school students that wish to return and pursue a more career path oriented higher education.
Attending the nearest school to your region is not enforced and students are permitted to apply to and attend any school of their choosing for university if they have desire to study abroad.

Which brings us to Beauxbaton graduate Belle Lafontaine, who has left her beloved home of France to take her university years at Hogwarts…

Her reasons are most definitely a far cry different than most students deciding to study away from their country of origin… hers being the horrific crimes of her twin brother Laurent and the stigma befallen her entire family as a result of these crimes…

In a time when hate crimes upon muggles and muggle borns and blood purity in general are severally frowned upon… Laurent Lafontaine became entangled with a cult of blood supremacists called Tongue of the Snake, they achieved a terrible influence over the thoughts, opinions and overall morality of Laurent…

To please the supreme leader of this foul cult and complete his initiation as one of them… they pointed out a family of muggleborns that had recently moved into the area… they were the perfect target to make an example of and introduce the symbol of their organization…

Laurent's task was the slaughter the family and then paint the Tongue of the Snake's symbol as big as he could upon the wall…

Late that night, the deed done… Laurent went home, his eyes wild and excited… he went to his twin sister Belle and told her everything, expecting that his twin would naturally feel exactly as he did and be overjoyed at what he'd done for the 'cause'...

Belle was anything but delighted, she was absolutely horrified and after Laurent had gone to bed… the distraught witch woke her parents and told them everything…

Laurent was turned into the French aurors the very next morning…

It hurt Belle… but she knew she did the right thing…

However, the damage was done and it spread like wildfire to the large of the French wizard community… within a day, the Lafontaine family name was tainted…

Afraid for her life after mysterious death threats began to make their way to the Lafontaine residence, Belle fled France to England, where she applied to attend Hogwarts.

đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś
Alternate universe of Dead by Daylight where the willing killers leave the entity's realm when they are not killing for it.

Liliana Sinclare is a rising star in the world of opera and now she's been sent to sing a rendition of Phantom of the Opera's title song on stage at a world music festival in South Korea with none other than Korean music sensation Trickster!

She asks her sweetheart (dating, but not quite going steady just yet) Leon Kennedy to accompany her as protection and accepts the offer to sing with Trickster.

Trickster or Ji-Woon as his real name is immediately taken with Liliana… but it is not a desire for her screams that he feels, at least, not the same kind as his usual… oh no, he wants to keep Liliana alive, he wants her to belong to him, to sing only with him… to love him and only him… no one else may have her love, not even friends or family… especially not Leon Kennedy...

There are a few things I'd really, really like to potentially see happen, my partner and I can talk about these.

1. Trickster confesses his love to Liliana on stage at some point and she rejects him in front of everyone, not knowing what to do when put on the spot like that, but not wanting people to think she loves him back either.
  2. Men that have had physical contact of any kind with Liliana in music videos or special stage performances start going missing. Leon will begin investigating this.
  3. Ji-Woon strikes a bargain with Liliana. He'll let all his victims go free, if she willingly comes to him and stays with him, forsaking Leon and anyone else she knew previously.
  4. Liliana and Leon try the authorities, but it's almost like there is something supernatural protecting Ji-Woon from discovery.
  5. Leon will eventually kill Ji-Woon and take Liliana back to the states, where they will get married.

đź’ś đź’ś đź’ś
This is inspired by my playthrough of The Groom of Gallagher Mansion, This will be like a sequel of sorts to the game, if you want to play it, it's 5 bucks on steam, or I could record a playthrough that you can watch… or perhaps my description in the spoiler will be plenty enough.

In the game, you play as one part of a paranormal research group hosted by your local college, Taylor, the president of the club and your best friend makes you dress up as a bride (or groom) to go into the mansion to entice the spurned and murdered groom Elias Gallagher to appear.

You lie and tell him that you were abandoned at the altar and came to mansion to hide away as you wept away your sorrows, Elias then proposes that to alleviate both your pain, you two should marry each other instead.

There are like four paths you can take, but I chose the love path… which does indeed lead to you marrying the spirit of Elias Gallagher, he whips up a will that allows you to take control of his estate and assets, from there you, Elias and your best friend Taylor open up a Haunted Flower Shop, because Elias has a passion for flowers.

That is the short version of it.
6856edd11ff189985302a6c2695a2727.jpg

Now then, somehow, someway… MC is the daughter of the game MC and Elias, no one is entirely sure how it's possible for a ghost to impregnate a living mortal, but it would seem their successful attempts to Elias becoming solid enough for intercourse did result in a child being conceived.

There is no doubt in Elias's mind that the child is his, especially when the girl begins showing ghostly powers, despite being absolutely 100% alive.

Speed up to present day, twenty year old Rosalyn Gallagher works as a successful spirit medium, catering mostly to lower income families being tormented by the dead and desperately needing help… plus she kinda has a chip on her shoulder about the elite after the way her father was treated in life, even if it was during the 1800s with many having a very ignorant mentality at the time. On occasion, she'll take a job from the wealthy, but mostly when the situation is dire enough that she can't in good conscience ignore it.

Was thinking the next job Rosalyn takes could be what draws YC to her… a supernatural entity confused, curious and more than a little intrigued by the beautiful young woman radiating ghostly energy.

We can discuss what YC would be, but I definitely want him to be something supernatural.

đź’ś
Going to try and make this as detailed as I can without writing an entire novel. I tried researching how many years in game between expansions and it was just a headache, so I'm going to do my very best.

Belorea has just turned eighteen where the RP will open up.

This is an alternate universe for warcraft, only in that Kael'thas had a fling not long before he met Jaina and had a daughter with this woman… I'll cover the timeline as best I can to provide some background information about our Sin'dorei princess… the mother died in childbirth and Kael'thas raised his daughter, Belorea, in Dalaran with the help of a high elf nanny as he studied.

Jaina never met Belorea, Kael'thas wanted to know if it would work with the human mage before he introduced her to his beloved child… he wasn't sure how she would react to him being a father… suffice to say, how easily swain she was by Arthas made up Kael's mind to put aside the notion of pursuing Jaina entirely.

Young Princess Belorea remained with her father in Dalaran up until the death of her grandfather, she traveled with her father to see the funeral arrangements after her father had secured the skull of Anasterian Sunstrider. Her father left the young princess in the protection High Priestess Liadrin while he and Rommath went on to aid the Alliance resistance against the scourge.

1712557019786.png Later, after the Sin'Dorei were screwed over by a possessed Garithos, Kael'thas traveled to Outlands with Rommath, Belorea was left behind in protective custody to await her father's return or in the event that something happened, ascend the throne when she turned eighteen.

Since then, Belorea has been moved around as needed for her safety throughout the events that followed throughout the years.

(I am happy to answer any unanswered questions about Belorea's past)

I am looking for a romance between Belorea and Anduin, this would take place within BFA, where exactly is up for discussion between me and my partner.

Please do not steal the artwork, this was art I had commissioned from a friend of mine. It belongs to me.

đź’śđź’śđź’śđź’ś
I'd like to bring us 19 years after the events of My Time at Sandrock, my partner and I would both play OC offspring of canon characters and one of the numerous builders Sandrock boasts.

This is my OC, her canon parent is Fang.

e864c2bfd130b1f2d5b7c0da021a9c91.jpg
Name:
Lily Windpetal (They took mom's last name to make dad more comfortable regarding his past).
Orientation: Heterosexual
Parents: Fang Shi-mao and the builder Lucy Windpetal.
Personality: Lily is by nature a very kind and sweet girl, compassion and empathy to spare, she is quite cheerful and very, very friendly, she enjoys going out of her way to make people smile or lift up some low spirits. She can be a bit of a mother hen, sometimes bordering on being a bit pushy, she just really cares and hates to leave someone feeling in a bad way… she doesn't like to accept that sometimes it may happen that it isn't something she can fix.

Despite her pretty feminine appearance, Lily is definitely what one might call adorkable, she has a cheesy sense of humor and loves a good laugh, she can be a little bit awkward as well around cute boys.

She does have limits though to her patience and sweet nature, it's quite incredible to watch how such a sweet and bubbly girl can transform into a fierce lioness ready to tear your head off if you push her buttons the wrong way. While kind and warm, Lily is NOT the type to take shit and will not hesitate to call someone out on it, perhaps even add some biting sarcasm to her tongue if they irritate her.

Lily detests violence as a means to solve one's problems, but she did agree to letting her Uncle Justice teach her how to shoot in case she ever needed to defend herself. She carries a small pistol concealed on her person when traveling or visiting places that might be a little shady.

Bedroom Personality: Switch, bottom leaning. Likes to be on top once in a while for a bit of fun.

Lily likes dominant take charge men that are not afraid to be upfront about what they want and go for it with no reservations. It's extremely sexy to her when a man takes control in the bedroom and just has his way with her. Just not too roughly, she doesn't want to explain bruises to her parents.

Likes: fluffy animals, long walks just before the sun is due to set, helping out at the moisture farm, studying medicinal flora and fauna with dad, walking up to the church of light at night to see all the stars, tea, spicy food, good manners, painting and sketching.
Dislikes: Bland food, cold weather, tripions, being stuck inside during sandstorms, being without mom's mapo tofu while away from home, when her dad's father Talon tries interfering in her life, people who lie and snakes (one nearly bit her as a kid).

Brief History: Lily was born in Sandrock to the doctor Fang Shi-mao and the builder Lucy Windpetal in the middle of Summer, she grew up helping her mom around the workshop yard and her dad at the clinic before discovering in her teen years through her love of animals that what she really wanted to do as her occupation was to become a veterinarian.

Lily left home at 18 years old to go study in Atara, coming home to spend all of her breaks with her parents, four years after that was when Lily returned home full time in triumph, her degree in hand and a passion fueled dream to see bear fruit.

Bless her parents, they revealed to her at her welcome home party that they'd been stashing money away the entire time she was away at school to build a veterinary clinic onto their home, giving Lily a place to practice her trade while being nearby those who love and support her. Plus, no commuting to work, score!

Extra Information:
Lily collects a lot of plants and has named all of them, she talks to them daily in the belief that everything in nature has a spirit and they will respond well to positive greetings each morning.

Lily has had a few boyfriends here and there while studying in Atara, but nothing that lasted long enough to become serious. She is a virgin, her body is a temple and she won't just anybody praying there or heaven forbid, leaving any offerings in the temple.

If we're doing doubling, for my male character, I'd be down to play the son of Amirah, Elsie or I could play a grown up Andy.

Ian is a wilderness guide. Do not let his beautiful appearance fool you, he is quite skilled and can handle himself out in Sandrock's untamed deserts like no one else, the civil core even turns to him when they need to go out deep into the desert.
d014a27febe5df44ae5a8769ee7c9284.jpg
Mateo trains horses at the Cooper family ranch
a76b2afd94aa4308de2b391c3ccbb6bb.jpg
Andy joined the military and later returned to Sandrock to become the new leader of the Civil Core and the founder of an emergency Sandrock miltia that he personally trains.
1708317728287.png

Last edited:
Folklore

The tale begins by describing how a society of snakes is so refined and advanced that some of its members are dissatisfied with their low condition and wish to become humans. One of them, who becomes the ruler of the snakes, discovers how to alternate between human and snake forms, becomes human and owns a great estate in the human realm. On this estate, there is a beautiful garden unlike any other in the Flowery Kingdom.

One day, this Prince of Snakes sees an old man plucking flowers in his own gardens and, irritated, asks the old man the reason for his presence. The old man answers he is just plucking flowers for his four daughters, of varying charm and beauty: the eldest pock-faced and the fourth the most beautiful. He ponders on this information and demands the old man send the fourth daughter to him as his bride in ten days time, lest he send a troop of snakes to devour him and his family.

The man returns home and tells the situation to his daughters. The three elders refuse to marry the snake, despite his threat, but the youngest, Almond Blossom, being the "most devotedly filial", offers to go in her father's place. The fairies listen to her plea and, touched by her devotion, send one of their own to protect her against her enemies.

At the appointed time, a sedan-chair comes to their house to get Almond Blossom as the snake's bride and to take her to her future husband. The father follows behind his daughter some days later and reaches the snake's palace. He is greeted by his daughter, who looks very pleased with her new life: a loving husband and a lavish palace. She tells her father her husband is on a journey and sends him back to his humble house with extravagant gifts.

After the father returns home, he shows the grand presents to his daughters. The eldest begins to nurture a jealous heart and decides to visit her sister. She goes and admires the whole palace. She convinces Almond Blossom to show her around the property. They reach an empty well. The eldest sister shoves her in.

After some time, the eldest sister still at the snake king's palace, a little bird flies out of the well and begins to sing a song with almost human-like qualities. The eldest sister, fearing that the bird will reveal the truth, snap its neck and throws it outside the house. Some time later, a clump of bamboo grow up on the spot of the bird's remains. The eldest sister, sensing that the bamboo will also reveal the truth, gets an axe and chops them down.

Some of the snake king's servants see the chopped down bamboo and take some of them to fashion a new chair. The Snake King finally returns home and asks about his wife. The eldest sister says only that she saw her by the well, and the servants also do not know her whereabouts. Suddenly, the chair turns into Almond Blossom, who accuses her sister of trying to kill her. Enraged, the snake king orders the execution of his sister-in-law.[
The short folk tale is the spoiler above

My idea is that the Snake King's beloved Almond Blossom being mortal, eventually died of age, but promised him that one day, she would return to him. MC is the reincarnation of Almond Blossom in the modern era.

Bota Encantado.png Amazon river dolphins, known by the natives as the boto or encantados, are very prevalent in the mythology of the native South Americans. They are often characterized in their mythology as wielding superior musical ability, their seductiveness and love of sex, often resulting in illegitimate children, and their attraction to parties. Despite the fact that the Encante are said to come from a utopia full of wealth and without pain or death, the encantados crave the pleasures and hardships of human societies.[2]

Transformation into human form is said to be rare, and usually occurs at night. The encantado will often be seen running from a festa, despite protests from the others for it to stay, and can be seen by pursuers as it hurries to the river and reverts to dolphin form. When it is under human form, it wears all white clothing and a hat to hide its blowhole... which does not disappear with the shapeshift.[2]

Besides the ability to shapeshift into human form, encantados frequently wield other magical abilities, such as the power to control storms, enchant humans into doing their will, transform humans into encantados themselves, and inflict illness, insanity, and even death. Shamans often intervene in these situations.[2]

Kidnapping is also a common theme in such folklore. Encantados are said to be fond of abducting humans with whom they fall in love, children born of their illicit love affairs, or just about anyone near the river who can keep them company, and taking them back to the Encante. The fear of this is so great among people who live in the Amazon river area that both children and adults are terrified of going near the water between dusk and dawn, or entering water-bodies alone.

Inspired by Dia de los muertos, Day of the Dead.

(Just to be clear, MC and her stepfamily were living in the US before the mom and stepdad divorced, after which, the stepdad and stepbrother went back to Mexico to take back up the stepdad's family estate. My vision of the Land of the Dead is heavily influenced by the movie Coco… god that was so beautiful.)

MC is visiting her stepbrother in Mexico for Day of the Dead… even if their parents divorced a year ago, they still grew up together and love each other dearly as if they truly shared blood, plus she and her stepfather have a wonderful close relationship, both he and MC's mother made it clear that just because their marriage did not work out doesn't mean that all other bonds must be shattered as well.

Now when MC was just a baby, her stepfather's eldest son (YC) died tragically in a car accident, her stepfamily invites her to help them decorate his altar.

Later that night, during the big parade, MC becomes separated from her stepfather and stepbrother… she sees a drop dead gorgeous man in the crowd with beautiful thick and silky black hair, entrancing dark chocolate eyes and the loveliest cinnamon colored skin… she is mesmerized by him…

đź‘»<<33đź‘»

My idea is that YC is lonely in the Land of the Dead and for whatever reasons we decide upon when we discuss everything, he lures MC back with him… this night being the only night the veil would be thin enough for him to do this...

He can either be a pretty A-OK guy who made this decision out of terrible loneliness… or perhaps his time in the Land of the Dead has changed him, made him bitter and cold, capable things he wasn't in life… perhaps it's up to the stepbrother MC grew up with to go save her from his older brother… perhaps he has been in love with her, but feared saying anything for the fact they were stepsiblings for so long…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom