MxF Come Roleplay!

Currently reading:
MxF Come Roleplay!

Local time
Today 2:37 PM
Soooo Helloooo!
I'm gonna get to the point because I'm sure there's lots of posts to go through.
Pretty much all of my characters are bisexual much like the admin with the exception of maybe two characters so yeah.

1. I have a lot of different Múses. From witches and vampires to detectives and Private Investors. I've got Star Wars Múses and mobsters. I guess you can say I try not to limit myself.

2. Some are OC's and some are cannon.

3. Crossovers and AU's are very welcome! I'm very flexible and I'll make almost anything work.

4. My replies are anywhere from a few lines to paragraphs. It usually depends on my muse or what I'm given to work with.

5. Don't ever hold yourself back. I want all the stuffs! Angst, smut, fluff, dark stuffs. Whatever you're feeling!

6. My most important ask is that you have fun!!

Anyway. I'm not sure if this is very specific but I'm honestly still trying to get the hang of this place. But if your interested in writing please feel free to reach out!

Are you interested in a fluff/(maybe some angst) mxf fantasy role play? I'll play the male

Oh it was so long ago since I last roleplayed Star Wars! Also like vampire/monster/witches :D
Would you like to start something with me? :)

Back
Top Bottom