MxF Come with me down the road of horror

Currently reading:
MxF Come with me down the road of horror

Devilsgun101

Renigades husband no really, I'm her husband.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:29 AM
I'm not gonna make this a long one, but I thought if I at least put my pairings in here that at least you'd get the gist of what I'm looking for. Here are my pairings.

1. Mental patient x supernatural predator ( vampire or werewolf)

2. Yakuza member x partier

3. Biker gang member x bartender

4. Punisher OC x Civilian

5. Demon x human

6. Soldier x psychiatrist

7. Psycho x psycho

8. Dangerous black widow x boyfriend.

9. The purge [ yes I mean the movie]

10. Joker Oc x Harley Oc

11. War vet x psychiatrist

12. Gangster x Civilian

13. Vigilante x Citezen

14. U.S. Marine x U.S Marine.

15. Bonnie and Clyde!!! ((Really want to do))

16. Mad max

17. Suicide squad

18:
MC would be a sheltered serial killer with a cult following. he would be the guy that would want to try something new and your character would be the creepy obssessed folloer. she doesn't know it, but mc and her have been best friends for a long time and well, one day she calls out to him, daring him to go from one kill here or another there to a whole town, her town to be excat. one day she will get a bunch of messages. wierd messages like.' im coming to your town or be careful of what you wish for. or red rum.' then my character would come to her town and start hosing it down and when she got to her, she would tell him like wierd shit like i love you or make me a part of your killcount.' my character would tak off his helmet and reveal who he is, telling her that he was doing this for her, that he wasn't going to kill her and some sick love story starts between them. on the run the fight cops, get into a chase and she starts to become dark herself. things can be changed... but id like to keep the rampage a part of the story. because that unravels everything
I know it's not much, but I hope it's enough. Pm me and we can work on the plot.

so i have a new idea.

my character is a cop that pulls your character over in a traffic stop and sees a bunch of stuff in your car and your character has a suspended licens. it just so happens that your character is homless and the only way she make enough money to feed her family is driving to and from work. mc would help yours out and buy her food or maybe house her andher boyfriend at the time only to find out that she had been abused. he would walk in on them fighting and to her being hit or what have you save the day and something sparks in the woman, maybe she realizes that this can't go on and asks the officer to arrest her boyfriend or maybe she cheats on her boyfriend to get back at him with mc and realises that she likes it. i want to add the zombie apocalypse to this and such and maybe the boyfriend becmes a warlord and leads a march against my char and his small band of survivors.

tell me what you think?

another idea sprung

Mc is a trucker that had a love of his life. he wanted to give her everything. the world even and one day he walks into the Diner that she works on and finds her stabbed to death and is told a local biker gang did it during her funeral. her sister or brother depending on the pairing wou.d be your character and his voice of reason. sooner or later Mc would hit rock bottom and would go after the bikers and doesn't know that dujring the time that he had been with yc that yc had feelings for mc. will yc let him go it alone or would he or she confess his or her feelings to him.

i really want to do this.... so hit me up.

Last edited:
I'm keeping my eye on you...

What have I done do get an eye on me.

I'm not actively searching for a new roleplay, but I've seen what you've written, I like your taste, and with the right plot in mind, I'll collect you.

8, 9, 10, and 13 all sound REALLY cool to me. If you'd like to explore one or more with me, that would be amazing!
Thanks and have a nice day!

I'm going to take on one more Rp and then I'm sorry to say that I'm full.... the lucky gall or sir will be notified.

Got only one Rp that's consistent and need more Rps. Anyone interested?

Concept of five and seven seem to be of taste to me. I can see a lot of the the scenarios listed in a complex conceivable fashion but those two appealed to me the most. I hope you find what you are seeking. :cool:

As of now.... I will do MxM.

Added a few more.

Back
Top Bottom