All Come Write With Me!

Rowan

I am creation, both haunted and holy
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:52 AM
Pronouns
they/them
Hi there- This thread is going to be a work in progress as I'm on my phone and don't like to do the coding on my phone.

First things first, i'm a college student, im in the first part of my second year and things are a mix of slow/fast.. College comes first and there will be days I'll be active in chat but won't push out a reply due to homework or events. I take care of my niece, who lives with me 24/7. I'm good at balancing my time but most replies will come later in the day unless I catch myself with a break and I don't need to study.

I don't really like to write slice of life, I live here, I don't need to write about it. Give me dark, give me angsty. But also give me fluffy and romance. I go both ways. I'm into kinky shit but I'm also down for some nice and fluffy scenes.

When it comes to a story, I want depth, I want development. I want structure. I want there to be a reason these characters know each other or a reason for them meeting. The characters need substance.

I don't have any plots as of right now but will update as I come up with them.

Some Pairings:
Fallen AngelxHuman
Demonxhuman
shifterxbounty hunter
PrincessxEnemy prince
Bratty girlx body guard
if any of these pairings interest you, please dm me and let's create a story!

I'm really craving dark, gritty and angsty plots. I need that right now. If you want to create a story with me, don't hesitate to DM me.

Last edited:
I still have a few spots open for roleplays, if any pairings or the story I'm craving interest you, please feel free to DM!

Back
Top Bottom