MxM Comical/Hardcore, Dead Serious/Hardcore

Currently reading:
MxM Comical/Hardcore, Dead Serious/Hardcore

Justinian

Serf
Local time
Yesterday 11:30 PM
Looking for a sophisticated gay/hetero dom/domme role play. I want you to share your role play ideas with me too.
I'm looking for:
1) cbt
2) sph
3) forced fellatio (male/male)
4) I'm a sub
5) You're the top, be you male or female
6) heavy psychological themes
7) I squick with incest, don't suggest it, or underage themes
8) non-con fantasy is just fine
9) Don't just quit on me. Even if you have to quit, just say so.

Alice In Wonderland
Alice In Wonderland : Jake has taken the persona of Alice from the fairy tale, due to the fact he went insane. Now he's not Jake, but "Alice" a sissy gurl who is full of unmatched sorcery.

Cheating Destiny
My character has cheated on your character since both of them were sixteen. They are both 22 now, and my character has been drugged, waking up as a prisoner in your character's will. She castrates/emasculates him, perhaps forces her new boyfriend on him, and in an episode of regret, my character is duped into signing a contract of being your character's sex slave. She takes control of the money and keeps him in her and her new boyfriend's power at all times. Perhaps this role play could end up with both of them giving themselves up to the police.

Turning The Tables
My character attempts to rape yours as a CEO. He was created with Super Soldier serum, and ended up raping innocent victims since his teenage years of 16 and later. He is now 26 years old. After being assaulted and emasculated, literally, my character hires yours to repeat the trauma as a method of reprogramming him not to be sexually predatory. Perhaps the two characters become lovers?

Psycho Sexual Modification Facility:
My character has been falsely accused of raping an 18 year old girl on her birthday He is sent to the PSMF, where is he subjected to repeated sexual assaults, humiliation and emasculation to reform him from a sexual predator to a normal person.

High Score
Everyone in the world is given a score. Once they reach a certain age, the score gives the person a classification, from 1-25. A classification of 4 is an average, every day person. People with high classifications earn more rights and priviliges. MC has a very high score but your character, either a male or female, has a much higher score. They basically have my character enslaved on a limb as a concubine.

Female owners will be involving my character in emasculation and body modification. Male owners might, but aren't required to.

Comedian
Jake is an asshole who harasses a stand up comic with homophobic slurs. As a result, the Comedian silently forces to Jake to suck his dick on stage through telepathy. He takes him home then has him as a fuck boy.

Sith Apprentice/Sith Lord
Sith Apprentice is the strongest Sith ever born, more powerful than Sidious, Vitiate and Darth Nihilus, but there's a problem, he's not good with a lightsaber at all, he's afraid of it, and he is not aggressive at all. He's a planner and exceptionally clever but his master, a powerful Sith Lord, currently far more powerful than him, and extremely good at a lightsaber.

The Sith Lord unleashes sexual assault and psychological emasculation on the Sith Apprentice to teach him how to grow in power and aggression.[/b]

Magical Girl Boi:
Jake is transformed into a magical girl by a vengeful goddess as a reward and punishment for simultaneously pleasing and displeasing her.

Ball Harvest Day
Like Groundhog day, Jake relives his birthday over and over again. Unlike in Groundhog day, Jake is raped and castrated every day/night, looking for a way out of the nightmare.

Alien Abduction
Jake is abducted by aliens from his home. The aliens experiment with Jake sexually to test Human sexuality.

Mad-Scientist
A Mad-Scientist experiments on Jake both sexually and socially in order to get revenge for years of homophobia.

Happy Birthday
It's Jake's 18th birthday. Jake is forced to have sex with Cops for drug possession. . .

Back
Top Bottom