All Coming back from the Abyss

Fable

Emperor
Local time
Today 12:10 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello all!
A little about me, I'm Fable, my pronouns are She/Her, and I'm currently a college student, so I am busy with classes. Junior year is hard yet rewarding. I ask that you be patient with me, but I aim to reply every few days, with the maximum being once a week, though I hope to inform you if it ends up being that long.
I'm looking for a partner to do some FxF rps with me. I'd say my ratio is 70/30 plot to smut, though I'm fine with just skipping it, but I can also do more smut heavy rps as well if I'm feeling it or enjoy the plot. ATM, I am craving a more smut heavy rp.
I will write MxF for everything but smut, so if someone has a romance or friendship that they want to do with that, I'm down to do it.
I am returning to this site after a very busy semester, and would love to write more over the summer. Honestly, if you have an idea you're craving, lmk!!
I generally play traditionally Femme characters.
I'm not one of the people who writes a novel for every response, I'd say I range from a paragraph to three on most replies.
As for the rp's I'm looking for, I don't have any plots I'm looking for, but I do have some worlds, fandoms, or pairings I'm craving. Any characters we choose to play will be aged up to 18+ to follow site rules.

Plots:
This isn't a fully fleshed out plot and is based off of a dream I had last night. Its set in an alternative universe where people with super powers are real and are known about. I suppose a lot of where my mind pulled the idea from was Sky High. It would be set in a university setting, or regarding people in their 20s. Anyways, MC is descended from Villains and she's always known she was going to be one. She's never strayed from that path, even if on occasion she feels some degree of empathy for the heroes, she knows that someone has to do her job. That is until there is a threat against both the heroes and Villains that neither side is behind or even understands. Suddenly, she finds herself having to work with the heroes, in particular YC. From this point a romance starts to grow between the two opposites who aren't as different as they first thought.

Worlds/Time Period:
Victorian
Medieval
generic fantasy world (elves, dwarves and such)
Arthurian
Slice of Life

Pairings:
Vampire x human (Especially if paired with Victorian times)
Knight x Vigilante
Elf x human
Elf x elf
Faerie x human

Fandoms:
Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series / Eretz
Strange the Dreamer / Weep
The Magicians / Fillory
Dragon Age
Witcher (I've only seen the tv show)
I'm also open to new ideas. If you have something you're craving and you're interested in doing it with me, just ask!

With that, I bid you farewell, and I wish you luck on your search!

Last edited:
School is slowing down for me right now so I'm open to starting up another rp is anyone is looking!

Hey, I'm interested! Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with any of the fandoms that you listed, but I'm super interested in the pairings and time periods that you listed. If you're still open, let me know! I'll pm you.

Hello! I'd love to discuss anything with you as I'm interested in the genres!

Superheroes and Villains

This isn't a fully fleshed out plot and is based off of a dream I had last night. Its set in an alternative universe where people with super powers are real and are known about. I suppose a lot of where my mind pulled the idea from was Sky High. It would be set in a university setting, or regarding people in their 20s. Anyways, MC is descended from Villains and she's always known she was going to be one. She's never strayed from that path, even if on occasion she feels some degree of empathy for the heroes, she knows that someone has to do her job. That is until there is a threat against both the heroes and Villains that neither side is behind or even understands. Suddenly, she finds herself having to work with the heroes, in particular YC. From this point a romance starts to grow between the two opposites who aren't as different as they first thought.

That sounds quite interesting, I'd love to hear more

Back
Top Bottom