Either Needed Companions Needed for RP Ideas

Currently reading:
Either Needed Companions Needed for RP Ideas

Zepharius

Baron
Local time
Today 7:14 PM
I have 2 ideas for role-plays I really want to do. Below are the listed. I would like between 3-5 for these role-plays.

1. We all get sucked into a game where the dying means losing your memory. The NPC's come alive and the world around you is brand new but no one truly knows the way out.
2. Fledgling dragon riders of a lost order get their dragon eggs for the first time and grow their dragons together.

Aww the dragon one sounds sweet, I'd be down for it.

I was thinking we would just be turning 18, adulthood. Having trained under masters up to this point and then being introduced to the eggs to see if we were worthy, as tons of initiates have before us. But we were the ones chosen.

I like the dragon idea especially! Did you have any particular plot idea(s) in mind beyond the raising of the dragons? I'll be more than happy to join either way, but just wanted to know for reference.

I like the dragon idea especially! Did you have any particular plot idea(s) in mind beyond the raising of the dragons? I'll be more than happy to join either way, but just wanted to know for reference.
I will admit to loving both of these ideas a lot!
My idea was that we all would of been hand picked by previous masters to be trained in the skills needed to raise dragons and protect them. Out of so many students we could be the ones chosen.

Both sound interesting to me.

Looks like most people are doing the dragon idea. Still pretty new to the site though. So if I do the Dragon rp, where would I post it? Sexual content will be allowed, but not full on sex.

https://writerssanctum.com/threads/tales-of-elleria-rise-of-myths.9342/

For those who wanted to join.

I'd say Mark Twain, or Poe's depending on how dark you want it. Poe's is a lot darker.
I will admit to loving both of these ideas a lot!

Back
Top Bottom