Unspecified Concepts in need of inspired partners

Currently reading:
Unspecified Concepts in need of inspired partners

curliestfry

Patrician
Local time
Today 5:35 PM
Thank you for taking interest in my request thread! I'm new to this site, but perfectly familiar with rp'ing on the whole. I'm curliestfry, but you may call me Lee!

RULES

1) I insist upon a 2 paragraph minimum per response. No need to be overly lengthy or anything, but I find that I struggle to find the inspiration to respond without the substance to work with.

2) Smut and extremely graphic violence will NEVER be the largest percent of content for any rp. Though both are perfectly welcome in bouts, I'm more about plot and story than sex or gore.

3) Please discuss any kinks or triggers you'd like to avoid. We all have things we can't handle, and the roleplay will be much smoother if we don't accidentally upset one another.

4) I tend to have a diversity of genders and sexual orientations in my characters. If that is upsetting to you, I'm not going to work as your partner.

Now that that's out of the way. All of my plots are romantic as listed, but I'm happy to drop that element if you'd like. Just let me know!

PLOTS:

1)
Superhero universe in which your character and mine have to work together for a long stint of time for some particular reason, but their powers are either completely opposite of or just incongruent with one another. They have to work out how to be a team and not die, either by falling in battle or wanting to strangle one another out of frustration. Over time they develop feelings for one another, and can you blame them, with all of the spandex and having to trust each other with their lives?

2) Pretty simple- our characters get into a bit of a sticky situation and it somehow comes about that they can detect what the other is seeing/feeling/thinking. They try to undo it, shenanigans ensue, it's just really fucking embarrassing for a while.

3) One of us plays a very OP, powerful supernatural being (vampire, witch, god, demon), who stumbles upon a human who just is not impressed with their tricks whatsoever. Or, at the very least, they can't manage to strike fear and reverence in the same way they usually can. And damn it all, they end up getting a little attached. Maybe they bring the human character into the fold of their supernatural BS, maybe they just like mortal life. Think Twilight, but with less brooding and more of stuff like that baseball scene.

4) Criminal and bounty hunter! (I am particularly excited for this if it'd include fantasy elements to make things even more nuts.) One plays a wanted, infamous criminal who's been posted for a hefty ransom that the other, a bounty hunter, intends to make good on. Maybe they catch them and then have a change of heart; maybe the criminal is too crafty and a Coyote/Roadrunner situation is their norm. But god, am I a sucker for a "I hate you but I respect your abilities...and also you're hot and that's complicating".

5) A historical or modern royalty RP! The idea is an arranged marriage plot, which I know is a typical trope, but I wanna put a spin on it. Essentially, Character A is the only child of one royal family, who long ago betrothed their kid to the eldest child of another royal family, that of Character B's older sibling. However, the elder sibling in B's family has abruptly abdicated the throne for whatever reason after years of officially being betrothed to A, and Character B is suddenly the new heir to the throne and, in turn, the new future spouse of Character A.
- I want there to be some rivalry-esque elements in this; specifically, I want A&B to have differing ways of doing this and be incongruent in their personalities or interests, while still reluctantly acknowledging their respect for one another. Sort of an "God I can't stand you from a personal standpoint, but I still know you'll make a good king/queen" situation. Maybe they just didn't know each other well, maybe A misses their former fiancee, whatever you'd like.
- Enemies/friends/lovers! Lots of confusing sexual tension! Political and family responsibility!

6) Empaths! Basically, Character A is a newly manifested/realized empath, who has no control over their powers and everything is suddenly very weird and overwhelming. Their situation is found out by Character B, a more experienced empath who's more under control and accustomed to the world when they can feel other people's emotions.

They take on a sort of informal mentor/pupil relationship and eventually grow close, but there's a caveat to being around each other: if one has strong emotions when with the other, the feelings intensify and ricochet back and forth until both of the characters are either completely overtaken (ex. blind with rage) or incapacitated. Sometimes they can just avoid each other to keep the issue at bay, but if something happens while they're together or it's a long-lasting feeling there's nothing they can do. If they immediately leave it's only somewhat better.

I'm also down to hear any other plots you'd like to bring up with me! See you in the PM.

Last edited:
Heyyo! I love bounty hunter and their criminals and feel like I could bring something new to that if you'll have me. The superhero prompt is also catching my eye- as well as the god one though the first two are my favorite.

Heyyo! I love bounty hunter and their criminals and feel like I could bring something new to that if you'll have me. The superhero prompt is also catching my eye- as well as the god one though the first two are my favorite.
Cool! I'd be psyched to hear your ideas in the PM.

Back
Top Bottom