Currently reading:
MxM Cosmic's search for M/M!~

Cosmic

Serf
Local time
Today 2:21 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello and welcome to my request thread! I'm Cosmic and though I'm still rather new to the Innersanctum forums, I've been roleplaying for a little over a decade now. Currently I'm seeking out some partners that would be interested in writing some one on one M/M plots! It's been a hot minute since I've written with a partner, so I'm excited to get started~

• ⚝ I'm only up for writing M/M at the moment
    ⚝ I like to write submissive switches.
    ⚝ I will only RP on the forums so please don't ask for outside alternatives, like discord or skype.
    ⚝ I tend to write 4 - 6 paragraph's per response, the lowest I've ever written being two.
    ⚝ I live in the EST and tend to send out replies sporadically, though I'm most active at night.
    ⚝ I love to collaborate and plot all the things so expect some OOC chatter~
    ⚝ I like to use RL faceclaims and anime/art/etc faceclaims for character sheets.

• ⚝ A partner that likes to plot, share ideas and squeal about our characters OOC!
    ⚝ Someone chill that doesn't mind chatter.
    ⚝ Someone who doesn't mind if replies are late/not daily.
    ⚝ Someone comfortable writing a switch/dom.

• ⚝ Vore
    ⚝ Bathroom play of any kind.
    ⚝ Foot play/mentions of feet
    ⚝ Heavy BDSM
    ⚝ Masochism/Sadism
    ⚝ Furries[Ears, tails, and sharp teeth are okay. Just no full body fur/animal d*cks please~]
    ⚝ Non-con

• I'd like to play any characters that are underlined~

Artist x Muse
    Android x Human
    Bandmate x Bandmate
    Band member x Rival band member
    Beta x Alpha
    Celebrity x Small streamer
    Celebrity x Bodyguard
    Celebrity x Non fan
    Death x Recently deceased
    Friend x Best friends brother
    Gang member x Undercover cop
    Gang member x Innocent civilian
    Good boy
    x Bad boy
    Ghost/spirit x Paranormal investigator
    Kpop idol-trainee x Kpop idol
    Kpop idol x Kdrama actor
    Kidnapper x Kidnapped
    Nerd x Jock
    Omega x Alpha
    Professor x Student
    Prince
    x Pirate
    Superhero x Supervillian
    Supervillian x Superhero's sidekick

• Plot 1.)
    The dead don't stay dead anymore. A new disease has begun to spread that keeps dead from resting forever. They're able to get up and walk around just like they did in their past life, but they're not the same. They're vicious, angry creatures that are out for blood. Can Character A and Character B survive the apocalypse together, or will they join the army of the dead?

Plot 2.)
    Character A has always been a music lover. They're a natural when it comes to playing instruments. They know how to play several of them, most of which they taught themselves how to play. Unfortunately, their vocal cords are shot. They can't sing for the life of them. They've always been rejected by singers when trying to recruit them into the band. They were about to give up completely on finding a singer when they reached out to the first person to respond back in a long time, Character B. Sure, Character B has a great singing voice, but will Character A get along with them?
    ** Bonus points if Character B is a Kpop idol trainee~

Plot 3.)
    One rainy morning, Character A wakes up in a body that does not belong to them. They have no idea how it happened. All that they know is that whoever's body they are in must be in /their/ body! Character A sets out on a mission to find who is in their body. All they can hope for is that their body is okay and that Character B hasn't done anything to it.

Back
Top Bottom