All Cowboys and Angels (platonic, MxF, and MxM)

Currently reading:
All Cowboys and Angels (platonic, MxF, and MxM)

Local time
Today 1:38 PM
giphy.gif

Shadows here! Rarely do I ever put out a post for a specific pairing/setting. But for who knows why this one has been on my radar. I'm looking for something set in the glory days of the Old West. I'm thinking around 1870s or so at the height of the Outlaw era. Ranching, a bunch of cows, train and bank robbery, saloon girls, shootouts, horses, outlaws, small towns where everyone is in everyone's business, ghost towns, etc. I am 24 with over 16 years of rp experience under my belt. Here's a bit of what I am looking for in partners.

• 18+
  • Lit/advanced/novella
  • Rps in third person past tense
  • Willing to contribute/communicate
  • Who is excited about the rp and open to memes, mood boards, playlists, and the works
  • I mostly play M characters in platonic, MxF, and MxM pairings. I love side characters though and will have F side characters.
  • Someone who understands life comes first and won't be super impatient

I don't have any set plot ideas for this. I do have one brief character concept that could fit it with either a wilder or calmer character. It just depends on which direction we want to take it in. Any of those old west tropes are fair game.

Relationship trope wise, I'm a fan of opposites attract, opposites that think they're opposite but are so alike they think they're opposites attract, enemies to lovers, forced proximity/stuck together, secrets, black cat vs golden retriever, survival, the one that got away, and all those dramatic related things.

Sorry this is so short! If you're interested we can settle in and get the ball rolling. We can get to know one another, exchange samples, and start discussing things.

Back
Top Bottom