Any coy’s corner!

Currently reading:
Any coy’s corner!

coymogi

DEVI
Local time
Today 12:03 PM
hi there! i'm coy, and i decided to make a request thread! i have a craving, and i'll probably add some more— but i hope the ideas that i list now cater to your liking!

before i get into, let me tell you about my writing style, just so you can see if it fits your own.

— GRAMMAR/SPELLING/PUNCTUATION
my grammar is alright, i'd say 8/10 (a high seven)
spelling is great, 10/10
punctuation, i'd give myself a 7/10!

LENGTH
my starters are usually pretty lengthy, just so i can get some backstory in, and set the environment for you. after that, i still put effort in, but responses probably won't be as long.

TIMING
replies can be slow depending on how detailed our roleplay is. if it's really lengthy, you'll probably get 1-2 replies a day. but if it's not THAT lengthy, then consistent replies are possible.

FACECLAIMS
i prefer using real people, but i'm more than open to using anime or digital art (hope that doesn't make me sound cringe).

I BELIEVE that is it. now! let's get on with my RP cravings shall we?

SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN
it's a frat party. ramona coleman shows up without her boyfriend, and some see it as an opportunity. being dragged to a circle of drunken people, a bottle sits in the center. they call the game seven minutes in heaven. two people get put into a tiny closet so they could mess around with one another in whichever way they want for seven minutes. when ramona took her turn, it landed on someone she shouldn't even talk to outside of her boyfriend's home. her boyfriend's sibling (your character) that she's had a crush on for years. what will happen in that closet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom