Any COY’S REQUEST THREAD!

Currently reading:
Any COY’S REQUEST THREAD!

coymogi

DEVI
Local time
Today 11:54 AM
hi there! i'm coy, and i decided to make a request thread! i have so many ideas, and i'll probably add some more— but i hope the ideas that i list now cater to your liking!

before i get into, let me tell you about my writing style, just so you can see if it fits your own.

— GRAMMAR/SPELLING/PUNCTUATION
my grammar is alright, i'd say 8/10 (a high seven)
spelling is great, 10/10
punctuation, i'd give myself a 7/10!

LENGTH
my starters are usually pretty lengthy, just so i can get some backstory in, and set the environment for you. after that, i still put effort in, but responses probably won't be as long.

TIMING
replies can be slow depending on how detailed our roleplay is. if it's really lengthy, you'll probably get 1-2 replies a day. but if it's not THAT lengthy, then consistent replies are possible.

FACECLAIMS
i prefer using real people, but i'm more than open using animated characters (hope that doesn't make me sound cringe).

I BELIEVE that is it. now! let's get on with my RP ideas, shall we?

( Female + Female ) / SEXUAL & VIOLENT CONTENT!!!
Daisy is a natural born psycho, and so is her best friend/lover (your character). They met at a club where they both attempted to murder each other, but then realized that as women, they need to team up. So they did. After short threesomes with men, they'd slit their throats, then have sex with each other, bathing in their victims blood. They were meant for each other. It was until the police found them. So they change their looks completely, and run off across the states, robbing then killing men.

PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED.
Thank you for taking the time to read!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom