MxF Cozy Obsession (Multi-Para, Long-Term)

Currently reading:
MxF Cozy Obsession (Multi-Para, Long-Term)

Elm

Agoraphobic
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:29 PM
CLOSED

Hi there,

I'm Elm, and I've been writing for over a decade. I'll be quick summing myself up, but I've worked on my writing quite a bit to get it to a level of quality I really enjoy. I go for both quality and quantity and I'm hoping for a partner that has a similar writing style to myself. I write third person/past tense. 500 words is usually my minimum but depending on the scene it can vary quite a bit. I like solid writing but I'm not a stickler for perfect grammar and typos don't bother me. Gods know I make mistakes. As long as your writing isn't riddled with them and you've put good effort in, then I'm happy! I really just need a partner that pushes the story forward because I will definitely be pushing us in the direction we decide on together, I just don't want to be the only one moving the story along. I'm a big fan of fantasy, romance, adventure, and slow burns.

Expectations/Preferences for you and myself
-500 word minimum per post. My range is 500-1500+ depending on the scene.
-Third person/past tense
-Communication (For both plotting and just general communication about wait times between posts)
-Posts like once a week, more if possible of course, but this is a hobby and it should be fun. No pressure. Just let me know so I'm not constantly checking for updates.
-18+ themes like sex, drugs, violence, ect... I like detailed writing so things will get nitty gritty.
-A solid story that also includes smut where it fits. I don't have a preferred ratio but I'm big on sexual tension and slow burns that sometimes erupt suddenly.

Trigger warnings for this story"
Mentions of Abuse
Stalking

Onto the story

1721275388493.png

Growing up in an abusive home changes people.

Born into money but not into love. He was raised in a house full of riches but absent of warmth. His mother left when he was too young to remember her, leaving him with just his Father and older Brother. His Father was always quick to anger, quick to raise his voice, and his fist. Where his brother worked to sate their father and reduce his anger, he instead always fought back. He was defiant, rude, and wild. He refused to be beaten into submission so instead he acted out. He made things worse for himself but he always preferred that over cowering and feeling weak. He felt like he was in control if he acted rebelliously, but in reality he was just being reckless.

His bad attitude and violent behaviour earned him a bad reputation going into high school. He was a labeled a 'bad boy' and people avoided him. He was known to pick fights, known for beating up other students, and also known for being a rich brat. People feared him, even his teachers avoided calling on him or giving him any sort of punishments because if they did they had to speak to his Father... who was even worse than him. He was left drifting through life aimlessly... fighting when it pleased him, smoking, and flunking classes.

He failed a year of high school, forcing him to retake some classes. It was in one of these classes that he met her. Sitting in his unassigned assigned seat. The seat that everyone in his own grade knew was his. Right next to the window. First seeing her pissed him off and he told her to move... and she said no. She was the first person to ever talk back to him besides his own family. Everyone else was smart enough to just listen to him, but she refused. From that moment forward she sat in his original seat every class, and he sat next to her.

They started to talk here and there and slowly over time he began to enjoy her company. For the first time he began to try to get someone to like him. He was friendly, asked her to hang out sometimes, even smiled at her when he hadn't cracked a smile to anyone else in school. He was interested in her, but his interest wasn't something warm and soft... no, it was twisted curiosity. She wasn't afraid of him and he didn't understand why. That curiosity never faded as they shifted into being friends. She was stern, but kind... other people knew about her kindness though. Whenever she would show that kindness to someone else or smile to someone else it made him feel sick. So, he would fight for her attention. He would show up to school with bruises from a fight, or he would wander off with sketchy people to smoke and make her worry. It was all an immature desire to have her focus solely on him. And it worked, most of the time.

When that didn't work he would resort to threatening the people around her without her knowing. He even beat up guys that were interested in her. Sometimes he even bribed them to stay away from her. His affection for her was built on a fragile codependence. He needed her more than she needed him though, and that scared him. So, he tried to isolate her, to be her only friend, the only person she would turn to. His feelings went beyond that of friends but he never admitted that. His focus was keeping her to himself. Keeping her kindness just for him.

It was because of her that he bothered graduating high school at all. She was smart, aiming for a high tier college, so he aimed for it as well. The same college, the same major, and almost all the same classes. Apartments in the same building... things were working out pretty perfectly for him. His obsession was masked by friendship. He thought of himself as a 'quiet protector' for her, keeping other people at bay. But in reality he was isolating her, keeping her for himself.

But what will happen when someone new comes into the picture? A guy that doesn't seem to take his threats seriously, a man that has an obvious interest in her, some asshole that keeps crashing through all the walls he's carefully built around her. Will his obsession finally tip over the edge? Will she realize what he's been doing all these years? Will their fragile codependence finally crumble down?

I am looking for someone to write as the female friend he's grown obsessed with. They've been best friends for years but he's always desired more. He's been trying to hide her from the world in his own way, making it seem like she's free when he's actually been manipulating the people around her. He wants to keep her kindness for himself and hates when anyone else gives her attention. Now a new guy enters the picture(I'll write this second male lead as well). This new guy doesn't back down. Threats fall on deaf ears, bribes are rejected, and as for fighting... the two of them are the same size so he doesn't have much of an advantage. He feels like someone is stepping into his territory, and it's going to drive him crazy.

The female lead will need to be a strong character. I described her earlier as stern but kind. I see her scolding him when he gets in fights and for smoking. He's pretty docile for her but for everyone else he's like a vicious dog. Over the years she's gotten used to his poor personality and still cares for him. She knows about his family life and the things he's been through and she's always been there for him (Another reason he focuses on her so much). She doesn't realize he's gotten rid of the people around her. They've always been so focused on each other. An unhealthy codependence that he is more than happy to continue.

If this sounds like your jam then send me a message with an intro and writing sample. I'm looking for one partner for this. This isn't first come first serve, I am looking for someone I vibe well with. If you need a writing sample from me check any of the links in my signature!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom