Currently reading:
All Craving to rp, supernatural/fantasy genre, either gender

Charlyssa321

Knight
Local time
Today 7:10 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Here to make new friends and create memorable rps. I have 3 supernatural beings that I normally rp with. Usually set in medieval times but can change for the sake of the rp setting. Wanting to pair up my characters (doesn't have to be all 3) with another character. I can match your style of rping if need be. Since it's been a LONG time since i have roleplayed, I may do 1 paragraph responses until the story gets going somewhere. You're free to respond however you see fit.

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
Hi, I'm Charlyssa and i have just joined this site recently. Currently looking for new people to rp with of course. I have been rping for 15 years but writing detailed paragraphs for about 10 years on/off. I am down to write just about anything, any genre. If I had to choose, it would be like fantasy/anime, if that makes sense.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
Since I work from M-F, I don't get home until after 9 pm. I wake up at 7 am so I can be on here until I have to go into work; which is usually like around noon or so. So I can try to reply between those time frames. Now on the weekend, I have more time.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Gore/violence is perfectly fine with me. I'm pretty tolerant on such subjects.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I have never wrote any sexual content before, but I wouldn't be opposed to it of course.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
No. Only the characters I have created.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Any pairings interest me. For example:
vampire/werewolf
vampire/human
enemies/lovers
kidnapper/kidnapped
opposites attract
angle(fallen)/human or demon
many more that I can't recall on the top of my head

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Not as of right now

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
Yes. I have 3 characters of mine that I am eager to rp with

Any additional notes you want to add?
Not at the moment, no. I will add more when I think of some.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom