MxM Craving Witcher 3: Blood and Wine content

Currently reading:
MxM Craving Witcher 3: Blood and Wine content

Dettlaff

Higher Vampire
Local time
Today 2:56 AM
First of all, let me say hello! I'm new here and get kind of anxious when putting myself out there, but I'll do my best!

As for what I'm seeking, well... Witcher 3: Blood and Wine content, just like the title says. To be more specific, I play Dettlaff van der Eretein and I'm on the hunt for someone that plays Regis, preferably (vampire husbands), but I wouldn't say no to a Geralt.

Naturally, I do have some ideas to bring to the table! They can be tweaked, of course, and I'm open to suggestions.

So, to kick the ideas off, I'm totally open to setting something during the events of Blood and Wine. I feel like there are some decent opportunities (like when Regis stays to wait for Dettlaff at the toy shop or when the pair stays behind at the party; and okay, some bias toward Regis here, but I'm certain we can find opportunities for Geralt if that's your flavor)!

One alternative is something set before the events of Blood and Wine, and it would revolve around Dettlaff still having Regis in his care after finding and helping him regenerate. A bond of blood between higher vampires is a powerful thing, and I think it could be fun to explore it and the deepening feelings with it (Regis/Dettlaff heavy again, I can't help myself).

Taking things a step further still, another idea is to work with a setting after the events of Blood and Wine. Regis did say he was going to find Dettlaff, so maybe he does just that! There'd be lots of feelings to work through and these vampire husbands are worth it!

And I promise I do love Geralt! These ideas can be tweaked to suit Geralt/Dettlaff, especially the latter. Maybe it turns out to be the Witcher that finds the vampire by chance, or maybe Dettlaff goes to him because he doesn't want to face Regis yet after all that he's done (and if you're really brave, this would make for a beautiful Regis/Dettlaff/Geralt setup).

Anyway, if anything here is of interest, please do contact me! And, of course, if you have ideas for other Witcher boys, by all means toss them at me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom