MxF Crime and Passion

Currently reading:
MxF Crime and Passion

Local time
Today 5:25 AM
Pronouns
he/him
Hello to all! I am looking to create a fun, detailed and long term roleplay with the theme of the Mafia.
I know thats not everyones cup of tea but if it sounds interesting to you then feel free to keep reading!

Im looking for someone who can write in the range of 2 to 4 paragraphs. (More is fine aswell).
I am fairly active during the day and most evenings. Weekends can be hit or miss but i always try to get replies in anytime i can!

Now onto the idea. Its nothing completely figured out yet and i am always open to hearing other peoples ideas if youd like to share!

My idea revolved around a Mafia boss/or his son meeting a women he cant help but fall almost instantly for. She wouldnt really know who he is or what he does and would learn about his lifestyle over time. (Or she could learn it in there first meeting! Its all open to brainstorm.)

From there its a pretty open plot to go anywhere wed like. She could fall for the lifestyle and push him to go for more. Be opposed amd try and pull him from the life. The possibilites are endless!

If that idea isnt for you feel free to share some with me or we can brainstorm together :)

Cant wait to hear from you!

Hi! I want the same exact RP plot that you do! If you're still interested, feel free to DM me and we can talk about it!!

Back
Top Bottom