Both Needed Crimson Emergence [Open RP]

Currently reading:
Both Needed Crimson Emergence [Open RP]

Dobermann Pinscher

The Original
Local time
4:24 AM
A demon has invaded Miami on a hot summer day and is wreaking havoc and destruction across the city. Does your character(s) have what it takes to stop it?

Hi, Hello. Pinscher here. I'm relatively new to this site, but I have had such a good and welcoming experience on this site. I'm a 30 year old guy with roughly 4 years experience roleplaying and I'm constantly learning new things about myself and RPing. Discovering your interests (mine) has certainly been quite the trip.

That said, this RP is open to everyone, meaning absolutely everyone is allowed to join. There are a few rules which I will mention below, but they are unspoken rules that everyone know about, nothing too big. This RP takes place in the Major World of my writing (link in signature), a few years from current TL, (let's say 2025). The presence of demons and demonic influence has been on rise for quite a few years until this RP. This RP is DARK THEMED will most definitely lead to even darker narratives.

- Anthromorphic Characters - Allowed
- Supernatural Themed Characters - Allowed
- Superhero Characters - Allowed
- Sci-fi Characters - Allowed
- Cyberpunk Characters - Allowed

- Normal Characters - Allowed if you want

IMPORTANT NOTICE: RP IS MID - TIER - MEANING CHARACTERS WHO CAN DESTROY A CITY ALL THE WAY TO A COUNTRY, OR ABLE TO CONTEND IN THOSE TIERS ONLY.

COMBAT IS TO BE EXPECTED, AND AS SUCH, THE RULES BELOW HAS TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.

1) No Godmodding: Don't write consequences of (your) actions for other writers and their characters unless otherwise agreed between you two (or three, or more) between your DMs. This goes to me too.

2) Don't meta game. No one likes to be on the receiving end of your meta-gaming narratives. Any and all knowledge of things unless otherwise agreed oocily or IC, don't just pretend your character knows or is aware of it.

3) No selling: Okay, while no selling is entirely up to you, don't just invent brand new powers for your characters mid RP. If its in a pre-made bio, then by all means, feel free to use them.

4) Have fun! Yes. Don't just stand there. Get involved, attack, talk an do stuff!! Not having fun is not allowed in this RP.

Lastly if you have ANY doubts regarding anything. Please feel free to PM me. Thank you for reading and I hope you join me in this adventure.

Back
Top Bottom