Orphaned MxM Crooked cop x Mafia leader

Currently reading:
Orphaned MxM Crooked cop x Mafia leader

Zhazha

Chaos Incarnate
Local time
Today 6:21 PM
Hello, thanks for clicking!

So I have this roleplay that I really loved, but unfortunately, the other writer disappeared. I would really love to restart this plot from scratch and maybe with some adjustments to match your potential ideas for it :)

The original idea was
Modern day fantasy: MC is a crooked cop, who's been trying to catch YC 'Crime lord' for forever. But YC captures him instead and holds him, hostage turning MC into YC slave/pet/tool. I do hope for kinky and BDSM themes in this one. Minor powers included think of 'stranger things' mind power level, but more common in the world.

Private message me if you are interested :)

Last edited:
I had to have a quick look as I've never seen Stranger Things before on the 'powers' you were discussing but also had a look at your deceased rp.

Though I am out of practice with rping in an group setting, I would be happy to try giving this a shot. If you like and are interested in revising this with me, assuming you do not already have someone doing this, I have a character storage in my signature where you are free to flip through characters. Not all of them have personalities however as I haven't Rp'ed them and prefer shaping such in role play along with history.

Back
Top Bottom