MxM Crooked grins, sly hands and one dangerous voice

Currently reading:
MxM Crooked grins, sly hands and one dangerous voice

Montparnasse

Lord of the underworld
Local time
Tomorrow 12:20 AM
Beginners call

Since I just joined the forum I presume that it's my duty to offer up some ideas and inspiration for roleplaying purposes. I'm ALWAYS willing to consider other things and adaptions or alterations. I've labeled this thread M/M because this is where my main interest lies, but convincing me of other kinds of adventure should not prove to be too difficult. I also already apologise for any mistakes in my writing, because english is only my third language.

Prelude
(Rules)

• I don't care about accidental mistakes but please reply at least 3 lines and put some effort in your writing. I tend to sometimes reply with half books if inspiration hits, but I usually adjust to my writing partner.
  • Smut and explicit roleplay are welcomed. I also have no problem with violence of any kind, but neither of these things are required. I'd rather not rp actual racism and misogyny (unless it is against an unexisting race or species for plot reasons)
  • It practically goes without saying since its in the forum rules but no underage
  • Please keep me updated on when (+-) you will reply where possible. (Unless you fall asleep mid-typing, an "Im going to bed" or a heads up for a week long hiatus would be appreciated.)
  • I work in the movie industry. Some days are just waiting around and being bored, other days will be continuous work for 12 hours without breaks. I will try to warn you as much as possible, but I will not be able to rp every day or be online on fixed days of the week.
  • My main interest for themes are historical, mythological and fantasy (high, urban,...). I also appreciate scifi and horror, but you can always propose other themes too.
Act 1
(Plot ideas)

[besides these you can propose me any gay plot in the 19th century and I will probably instantly agree]

- Hades and Persephone -
I'd like to rp as Hades with somebody as a male persephone.
The story I have in mind is that Zeus demanded that Hades got married. Being a passive sulker who does not want to be involved in the family drama, Hades told Zeus to go f*ck himself, after which Zeus started to bother him with heroes and people escaping from the underworld and that sort of things. Hades got fed up, and decided to steal Zeus' own son (Pers), fairly certain that both parents would dissaprove of not getting to see their beloved son again. Persephone is obviously not pleased by getting abducted to the underworld. Expecting the fact that Zeus would demand his precious son back on insistance of his mother, he doesn't plan on keeping Persephone, but during his stay in the underworld, Pers manages to warm Hades' cold heart and they start to realise they don't really want Pers to go back. [I'm up for doing this in either a historical or a modern setting]

-Pygmalion and Galatea-
Basically, I'm interested in doing a male version of Galatea from the myth. Looking for a Pygmalion.
[any time period,modern or futuristic]

- Satyr -
Your character inherits an old abandonned house with enormous woods behind it. My character is a lonely Satyr who lives in those woods. He knows nothing of human culture and is very curious about you and the life you are starting in the house [19th century or modern]

-Asylum-
Both our characters are locked up in a 19th century asylum. Either because family members wanted to be rid of them or because they actually have special powers that have been misinterpreted. [I prefer if this one would be very explicit in violence and/or sexual nature]

- demon -
My character is a demon just doing his job. torturing, murdering and corrupting everyone on his hitlist. It's just work to him, and his actual hobbies are fashion and enjoying luxury. He's a little shit, but actually quite the gentleman dandy outside of work. Your character is a poet (or something similar bohemien) of which mine has murdered an acquitance. You understand that it's just an assigned job and our characters enjoy hanging out and indulging in life's vices together [also one that I'd rather have pretty explicit with sex/violence]

Act 2
(characters I play without plot)

- to be added later -​

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be interested in trying the Hades/Persephone plot, possibly the Satyr one. Would it be a half-human, half-animal or fully human? Feel free to PM me!

Your stories intrigue me. I would like to explore the demon RP you posted, so if you can tell me a bit more about it, I'd love to learn more.

I also like your Hades and Persephone idea, but have you explored other pairings using Gods? I've played Eros in other threads (not here I'm afraid) and he's one of my favorite Gods to portray.

Back
Top Bottom