MxF cruel but beautiful | attack on titan search [always open]

Currently reading:
MxF cruel but beautiful | attack on titan search [always open]

Local time
Today 1:34 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hey! You can call me Elysium. I'm new to the site, but not new to roleplaying. I'm well into my twenties and I've been in the roleplay scene since I was just a wee lass. Life has been crazy so I took an unplanned hiatus, but I am really looking to dive back into creative writing with a long-term partner in one of my all time favorite fandom settings, Attack on Titan.

「 About The Roleplayer 」

‣ Third person, past tense, and multi-paragraph. Anywhere from 1 paragraph to 1k words per character.
‣ I don't care about canon compliance and I am not a stickler about "Mary-Sue" characters. It's our collaborative story and I hate restricting our creative freedom.
‣ Expect responses at least once a week from me. Replies will vary depending on how busy I am/how much we're writing, but I'll communicate. However, I would love to be able to get out a few replies a week. If we're doing novella, once a week is probably more realistic. Please don't harass me for responses. Always feel free to take as long as you need for replies with no worries.
‣ Ghost friendly. I get it, life happens! I will never hold a grudge. We can always pick up where we left off or start something new.
‣ Loves plotting, headcanoning, and gushing over OCs and pairings with my partner. I also draw occasionally, so hopefully you wouldn't mind me drawing our pairings and characters.
‣ My limits are far and few between, especially given the dark nature of Attack on Titan. Violence/gore, language, and other mature themes are welcome.
‣ However, I'm not here to ERP. Plot is always the priority.

「 About The Roleplay 」

‣ I would like you to write Eren Jaeger against my female OC. Doubling is a must unless you are only looking to write as Eren.
‣ I have experience writing a good portion of the cast and feel comfortable portraying just about anyone. So, I'd be more than happy to write whoever your heart desires for your side.
‣ Side characters are everything to me. I'm always willing to write as many side characters as we need to keep the story rolling, so I would appreciate a partner willing to do the same.
‣ As mentioned in the section above, this story will have a multitude of dark/dead dove themes. It's not all sunshine and rainbows here. That being said, there will be some toxic ship dynamics.
‣ I would love for drama and romance to be the main focus, though I enjoy all genres. Psychological, horror, thriller, action, angst, fluff, comedy, slice of life ... It goes on and on. I'm very versatile.
‣ Please be literate. No one is perfect, of course, but please try your best. :)
‣ Canon setting is highly preferred but I am open to alternate universes (i.e. medieval fantasy, horror inspired, post-apocalyptic, mafia, cowboys, etc.). The modern AU is my least favorite, so that would take some convincing.
‣ 18+ writers and characters.

If you are interested and want to discuss further, just shoot me a message! I don't bite. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom