Currently reading:
MxM Crystal Glade

NoviceRhino

Mr.Snow
Local time
Today 6:34 AM
Can you feel the vibration?
Do you hear my calling?
Take a Crystal and let us board on a journey together.

About The Writer
Writing Skills: Fluent, but not near the university level.
Writing Length: Multi-paragraph, minimum of 5 sentences. Will match length if needed as small replies are not devastating, but they have to help push the narrative in some way.
Fresh: New to this site, but not roleplaying so if I fumble on how things work around here, please forgive me

Rules
  1. Third-person writing: This is a must as I have done First-person Roleplays before, but it makes things a bit awkward on my end.
  2. Availability:: We all get busy, so do I and the best writing you will get from me is when in front of a computer, not my phone. With that in mind please forgive me if I am gone for more than a day.
  3. Sex: It happens especially if we have good chemistry, but let us not have this be the central point of our roleplay. Flirting is always fun, and if it is pushed to something further then so be it. Kinks are given upon request if we get to that stage.

Crystal settings
Open to any ideas, these are just two to help spark some creativity
Pluck this crystal and you will be transported into a world of limitless imagination. Together we will conquer a world filled with chaos and corruption.

The specific timeline of this setting can be discussed from Medieval to futuristic, but the outcome of magic will be changed throughout time. Where mages and witches cast fire from their bare hands in a medieval and even modern age. Technology will rule in a future setting where gauntlets and jet packs simulate the old ways.
Grasp this crystal to embark on a crime-infested city that clings to hope no matter the risks involved. Mafia, gangsters, and common criminals run this city. Politicians fail and any sense of law has been muffled under citizens who struggle to support themselves and must turn towards the underbelly for help. Will we be enough to tackle these cases and restore some peace into a godforsaken city?

Back
Top Bottom