MxF Currently writing, need some inspiration!

Currently reading:
MxF Currently writing, need some inspiration!

Local time
Today 5:48 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
You can call me Squiggs. I have been writing for over 10 years, it's my favorite past time.
I love to write about romance, with slice of life being the main priority.

My replies typically are fast, and I'm normally free through out the day. I post from para, to multi-para, to possibly novella if the story and what you are giving me(your posts), are detailed enough for me to go off of.

My romance stories do have sexual content in them and I'm asking for anyone above the age of 18 to make a story with. My kinks/fetishes range from being controlled, cnc, breath play, spanking, hair pulling(obviously), knife play( No Blood!), rope bunny, and many more.
My limits include anything with blood, not using the safe word and not listening to the safe word, I'm sure there's more limits that I go by, but as of right now, I can't think of any.

I would love for them to start off at a bar, (I'm trying to write a story of my own and would like to keep the story the same.

It's all about having fun. And enjoy!

Hi. How are you. I might be wrong here, but I'm wondering if some people wouldn't want to roleplay with you and have you use their content for your book. Have you considered this issue?

Back
Top Bottom