MxF Curved Metal Warning

Currently reading:
MxF Curved Metal Warning

Local time
Today 1:26 PM
Also known as a "trigger", so yes, you will be offended. Stop now. You have been warned.

But isn't that my right? If not offending people offends me, don't I have the right to offend? Trust me, I don't enjoy you getting offended. I would prefer you stop reading now. This thread is for those who laugh at offensiveness. That's my joy, making other people laugh. Or me thinking other people are laughing, when actually I am the only one laughing.

The WhatHaveYous

First, if you feel a need to tell me your pronouns, don't. I was conceived a male, I will die a male, and no amount of wishing and hoping is going to turn me into a werewolf. I understand where you are coming from, I am here to be who I want to be, so let's be who we want to be in our stories. With that being said, I am open to all sorts of adventures. Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Zombie Western's, I am up for a lot of craziness. And deciding what our OC's are going to have for breakfast is not craziness in my mind.

Second, don't tell me you will mirror my length. That tells me you don't care about the story, are uncreative, or lacking the guts to give me a quick paragraph to progress the story, thinking I will be offended. I will write 10+ paragraphs if needed, or 10 words where warranted. I want a partner who knows what it is going to take to punch the story through like a locomotive. And locomotives come in all shapes and sizes. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

Third, I don't care about your cats. I get it, you have cats, you love your cats, you need to buy a lint roller. Awesome! We can be friends. Writing buddies with benefits I like to call it. But I want to live a different life in these stories, so let's do that. We can chat OOC about the story, characters, etc., but I am not your therapist, unless therapy is enjoying a disconnected role-play. You want to PM me about your day as an assassin, I would love that! Tell me how your bosom busted right out of the tactical bra as you were slicing and dicing the mob boss, not that your feline friend dropped a hairball on your keyboard.

Fourth (Yes, I can count. Muahahaha!), I lost my train of thought...

Whatever! Message me once you pull yourself off the floor after being overcome with laughter. We can figure out this story thing together. Bonus points if you tell me your favorite cartoon character, and why.

To be continued...

Back
Top Bottom