Currently reading:
Cyberpunk Detective roleplay!

zellapixie

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 3:33 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello! I'm Zella I'm very new to this website, my account is barley an hour old. However I would love to find some friends to do a cyberpunk theme roleplay. Potentially around a private detective working on a case in underground night life. I am quite new to this so I hope anyone wanting to rp will have some patience with me! I'd benefit from some tips and suggestions from someone who may be much more expereinced in rp. I like to think of myself as imaginative and I really enjoy writing and creating a story with someone else, so I believe this will be a really fun idea to work with!

I'm pretty confident writing in 3rd and 1st person, as I like to write and study in general both work for me discussing and deciding with a partner would be great. Typically I'd want to write longish replies, i have a hectic scheduel sometimes but the effrot would be made to make replies as often as I could, as I believe this is something I could really sink myslef into. The content would be dark, I would like there to be violence and gore however much can be spoken about but as I would enjoy a darker tone to the rp a good amount of violence and tough emotional situations would be great. I am a rather destensitised person, however very caring about friends and people id be writing with so any triggers or no go's relating to crimes, violence and gore would be repsected and not included.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-15 204447.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-15 204447.png
    351.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2024-01-15 204757.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-15 204757.png
    339.7 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom