All Cyprus RP Requests <3

Currently reading:
All Cyprus RP Requests <3

Local time
Today 8:43 PM
Hi! I'm Cyprus and I am 24 and primarily play female characters. I've been writing and roleplaying since I was quite literally 9 but I've been out of the text RP scene for a few years but wanting to dive back in!

What am I looking for in an RP partner?: Male, female, or non-binary, gender does not matter to me. I would love someone with alot of time on their hands to RP like me. You don't have to be the most creative or write a novel every post, just be literate and willing to learn!

Kinks and stuff:
I will not lie I would prefer if all if not most of my RP's turn romantic/sexual. I am open to almost anything as long as the forum allows it. The only concrete thing is that I will always be submissive in my role. I don't have a dominant bone in my body.

Fandoms?:
So I'm aware of alot of the fandoms people like to RP and if you suggest something you want and I happen to know it I'd love that!
Specifically I would LOVE to find someone to RP in any of Sarah J Maas's universes. Seriously like hit me up, I will squeal.

Feel free to ask any and all additional questions and I'm very excited to meet some fellow RPers and get out there! <3

Back
Top Bottom