MxF Dark and Dirty (mostly)

Currently reading:
MxF Dark and Dirty (mostly)

Beshan

Serf
Local time
Today 6:24 AM
Welcome to my request thread. If you're here, I'm going to assume you're someone who wants a plot full of frankly fucked up things happening to people. If so, you've come to the right place.

Quickly, let's get the meta stuff out of the way. I've been roleplaying for a while, and it was actually my way of learning english (I'd like to think I have a good command of the language now). I'd like a partner who can post at least 2 good paragraphs, and prefer one who likes to go above that. Grammar and spelling are important, but I won't harp on you for small mistakes. Somewhat regular posting would be nice, but life happens. Just let me know if anything comes up and you can't respond.

Now on to the fun.

Kinks:
Rape/Non-con
Slavery
Cheating/Adultery (And forcing the other partner to watch.)
Bdsm
Sexual Torture
Non-Sexual Torture
Branding
Blood play
Impregnation
And pretty much anything along these lines.

Plots:

A great war rages, bringing large scale land battles back to the world. With women now allowed to serve on the front lines, YC is sent to the front as a replacement for earlier casualties. She finds herself sharing a foxhole with MC, a man who has been away from women for a long while, and at war even longer. Unable to control his impulses, MC takes the new girl, and proves himself even more cruel than the enemy.

YC, a military aviator, is shot down behind enemy lines. Wounded, she is taken in by a local farmer, sympathetic to her plight. However, the military police track her down, with the commanding officer showing both the pilot and farmer the consequences of going against the nation.

YC is a young woman with a promising future and a loving girlfriend. During a night out, YC is hit on by a man, who she quickly tells off, explaining she isn't into guys. While he seems to take it well enough, YC finds out that isn't the case as she wakes up to find herself and her lover tied up in the man's basement, with him intent on making both girls submit to the other sex.

YC is a professor at a college, with a very tenuous marriage at home. She has struck up a friendship with one of her male students who seems to not only be genuinely enthralled by her field, but also to enjoy her company. She offers him a position as her assistant, which goes well until she drinks a bit too much one night while working late. She wakes up the next morning in her office, sore and naked, with her assistant proudly showing her the pictures he has on his phone of their night together. With no other options, she becomes his lover to save her career and marriage.

Those are all I have for now, but I'll probably add more later. If you like any, or have your own ideas, feel free to send me a pm!

Back
Top Bottom