Currently reading:
MxF Dark Multiverse

Wade Von Doom

God Among Men
Local time
Today 11:34 AM
Hi, I'm the hack fraud-- I mean, guy who made this thing.

So yeah, I wanna do multiverse stuff. Whether it's telling a story of different worlds, or people within those universes, or even people who can travel between them, this is a storage of my own ideas on that concept. Most of the ideas explore psychological issues, corruption of power, when people play god, sci-fi and fantasy worlds, the whole shibang, and each take place within their own little world/universe that is meant to be different from ours, whether in big ways, or small ones. If that doesn't interest you, or you are interested in the plots, but don't like the multiverse stuff, well, I don't have much of a substitute then. I'm interested in trying out stuff with different worlds and universes to play with, and explore characters within those settings.

I'm looking for people who wanna tell a character driven story, that's usually my focus when it comes to RP'ing. I like giving characters depth, complex personalities, backgrounds that explain how they ended up like this, and telling a story of where they'll go from here, but above all else, besides having a partner interested in making fun characters to write, I want ones that show they'll add to the story. Interest is great, but if I'm the only one making the plot decisions, it won't be too fun. I want to feel like we're both contributing to something, that while you do enjoy the idea and wanna play it out, you also have an idea of where to go as well, and what little twists you wanna give. It might not work, but it shows you like the plot enough. Also, I like good, long posts, I enjoy making nice lengthy stuff to sink my teeth into. Nothing crazy like 10 paragraphs, but obviously not one liners or single paragraphs.

I also hate PMs that start with, 'Hey, I like this idea, can we do it?'

That makes me petty as fuck, I'll admit, maybe even snobbish, but if you PM me about wanting to do an idea below, or trying out an idea of your own that fits with what I have in mind, then don't start with, 'Hi, I like this,' or, 'Wanna RP?'

We write here, don't we? Explain what you have in mind for plot elements, characters, even a world to play in, give me an idea of what you want to do. Not a vague PM that probably won't go anywhere. Tell me why you like this plot and what you feel we can do with it, or if you have your own idea that fits with what I'm trying here, be creative in how you discuss it, and give me an idea that I feel isn't played out or is too cliche we can't have fun with it.

Anyway, I've talked to long, and I think I have enough filler for this, so now I should discuss my ideas. Keep in mind, I am open to suggestions to any ideas you may have, but my main thing for this thread is exploring subjects and characters, sometimes with dark themes and idea, others with me just going, 'this is fun and weird, and I wanna try it.'

Sex plays a part in a lot of my ideas, but I don't consider any of them sex oriented mainly. It's just there, not the big focus.

My only no's I can give are:

• Furries
  • Incest
  • Rape
  • Futas

That's it, outside of that, I'm pretty much open to a lot of kinks and fetishes, so go crazy. Oh, and I don't do PMs, thread man myself.

Onto the plots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psycho Killers

(Sci-fi, psychological, multiverse travel)

And I immediately I start off with a plot about bad people traveling between universes. I know that sounds odd, and likely you think it'll be very complicated to explain, figure out, it could be a very messy story with such an element, but I've been interested in the idea of exploring characters who do travel between universes, there's some fun to be had in such a ridiculous sounding idea, yet also seeing if the story elements I present will work in it. But, onto the plot.

Two people meet up, where is up to us to discuss, but MC is a sociopath who views most of his partners as sex objects, and while he comes off as a rather normal guy, with minor issues of psychopathy, since he has some rather disturbed ideas and mental images he almost wants to indulge in, though he hides this side well. He also has one of the most strangest childhoods, and he realizes the downfalls in explaining his background to people, because..... We'll get to that later. He comes across YC and thinks it'll be mostly the same with her, they fuck and move on, but it turns out she isn't quite all there.

She seems quite similar to him, and how I leave up to you. She can be exactly like him, more insane, whatever you wanna try out in a villainous character. But, what starts as your usual dom male meeting subordinate female gets switched. She has the more dominant personality of the two, so MC becomes more submissive to her, and because of his 'unique' mental issues, his way of showing her love can be both quite charming, and slightly weird, if not creepy, since he'll just treat her like a goddess.

She can be a sub in bed if you so desire, but she's clearly dominant over MC and MC loves her for it. From there, as the two develop their romance together more, they start to seem more like a corrupting force, not only to themselves, but those around them. Their inner demons come out more, as they act like their vices, and pretty soon, a life of criminal behavior begins. And going back to his background, and my rant from earlier, MC isn't from earth. Or this version of it at least.

He is human, but he is one of several children who were kidnapped by someone calling themselves 'The Penta-man.'

a_r__by_yourtrueking98_dbvslu5-fullview.jpg

Penta raised these children within his own stronghold, and each child was raised in somewhat different fashion. Some were treated quite well, and given a healthy childhood, if you can believe dat shit, while some were experimented on and abused. The Penta-man was a sadist, but MC was among his favorite children. While the details of how MC eventually left his captor's grasp I shall leave a mystery, Penta gifted his children several things. For MC, it was a small device that allowed him to travel between worlds. Not planets, mind you.

Universes.

Penta we'll come back to, as more plots below have him around as well, but MC would like to have YC by his side for what he plans for the future. To start off as petty criminals, to king and queen of their own empire.

Cult of Personality

(Cults, obviously, but also with some sci-fi elements...... MC from the plot above might be in this, I'm not sure)

Hey, cults! Who doesn't love them?..... Well maybe the survivors of Jonestown.... And the relatives of Heaven's Gate......... But hey, I'm doing this anyway. There's an organization focused mainly on helping people with their troubles, be it issues at home, their own mental illness, or addictions they cannot overcome. The organization has set up a small community, and those who join are given what seems like a luxury hotel. Nice rooms, good food, entertainment a plenty, and the environment feels welcoming to all. Big twist to this though, and you might guess what it is.

This community is based in another world. An almost heaven like environment, one that promotes an egalitarian view. People are open about their sexuality, are embraced for their other ideas, and while in this Brave New World, opportunity is made for all. And the group leader, he seems like such a nice fella as well!

Though, after a while, things feel a bit culty, like members forced to wear certain clothing, they're addressed more like animals than people, and there's a small hint of gaslighting going on. But hey, this place is great, what's the worst than can happen! Spoilers: You become more like pets than actual human beings.

With this, I don't want to focus on dubious-consent stuff, or focus on sex. Sex can happen, the cult has themes of sexual identity, hive mind mentality, and a sort've dehumanization of everyone involved, yet they're not abused. Manipulated for sure, no doubt about that, but you get the feeling the leader does love his followers, and while he treats them more as pets, there's a strange love he gives them. As mentioned MC from Psycho Killers might also be used in this, he's a massive prick he is.

My Perfect Pet

(Torture, manipulation, pet-play, Stockholm syndrome)

So this one's all types of fucked up, and if you're up to the challenge of playing the role, here's what I offer.

MC is a sailor on a ship, and one night, that ship sinks during a storm. He makes a break for the waters in a life raft, but the raft gets capsized. He manages to keep himself from drowning, washing ashore some sort of island, but he is weak and injured by his fight to survive. Thankfully though, someone comes to get him. A woman, who drags him back to her home and nurses him back to health. The twist? Think Misery, but a lot more torture heavy. She breaks him down mentally until he's nothing more than an empty human husk, but once he's at his lowest moment, she again nurses him back to health. This time though, she molds him in her image.

Her perfect pet.

So yeah, you got torture, gaslighting, breaking a human down into nothing, then rebuilding him into your own image. We could even do experiments on him if you want, but when she rebuilds him, I want there to be a focus on their strange relationship. Even though she has made this man go through hell, once he is completely under her wing, she loves her 'pet' with all her heart, and wishes to take good care of him. It's Misery, but with some twists involved that I shall keep secret, unless you're interested in challenging your writing abilities.

Asylum For The Feeling:

So let's return to Penta and the strangeness around him. Penta is unknown, no one knows where he's from, who made him, and what he wishes to accomplish. The only thing that is truly known is he enjoys playing god. He's a manipulator, a schemer of grand plans, if ever the devil were to come to earth, he wouldn't have red skin or horns, though he'd certainly wear a suit and tie for the occasion. For this idea, I'll be playing the part of Penta himself, and we'll explore both him.... And his children.

YC was a baby when she was taken from her home, as Penta murdered her family in the worst of ways possible, so she has no memory of who she was before Penta. She's only known him, and he's a good father to her, if you can believe dat shit-- wait, I already said that, crap.

Anyway, Penta is good to her. From early life, all she has known was her brothers, she's the only girl within the group, and all of them get long fairly well. Except Divian, he's more the scary one. Divian is treated worse than all the children, he has anger issues, and lashes out at everyone, yet Penta clearly abuses the poor boy. Experimenting on him and treating him as nothing but a rabid animal. Whenever Divian does come over to play, everyone in the group messes with him, because Divian's pretty easy to mess with, like how your older brother messes with you as a child.... Of if you messed with your younger sibling.

YC is...... I will leave this blank. Who is YC? Where does she come from? And how does she diverse from the others in the group? That, I will leave up to you. We shall explore YC within this setting, how she is eventually departed from the group and Penta, what her life is afterwords, and how Penta returns when she's much older. (We won't be playing YC as a child, because site rules, but just going over it within the RP.) My only suggestion for this idea, and this is a suggestion, is what if she was a prophesied woman who is supposedly the conduit of a returning demon? That within her soul rests an ancient evil, one of power and venom. Some Suspiria (2018) shit with Lakota Johnson, this demon, or which, or whatever you want it to be, comes back after Penta has conditioned her to embrace it, and perhaps even control it.

But again, suggestion.

Wickedness From Nobody

(Occult, magic, manipulation, corruption of a human being)

So this one is kinda a blend of another idea of mine, and the third idea above. MC is a loser, no doubt about it. He's anti-social, very awkward around people, has a bit of a stutter, and while he's not half bad looking, (he could be very cute if he actually took care of his personal appearance a little better,) no one ever really talks to him because he's almost like a ghost. I might even have him wear braces and is embarrassed about that, really depends to be honest.

Yet, somehow YC suddenly appears in his life. She's a fairly social girl, is well known, top of her class. She finds MC, and decides to befriend him. Before long, she even starts asking him out to dates. This takes MC aback, and even stranger, she's willing to even sleep with him. God damn, his luck changed fast!

Problem though: First time they have sex, she's a bit...... Well, BDSM is a good word for it, another is 'rape.' Because she ties up MC, and psychically manhandles him in bed. This experience is a lot more than MC was able to handle, and is quite shaken in the morning, but YC convinces him that it was all okay. As their relationship develops, things get progressively worse, because it turns out, YC is very much into the occult.

She is not mentally sound at all, wanting to have a child with MC, believing the child will be given the powers of a God. MC wants to break things up, but she constantly convinces him otherwise, and starts forcing him to do things that are pretty unethical. She breaks him down mentally, and MC starts going insane as well, enjoying their more evil acts together, and in turn, she loves him more as he becomes more psychotic.

Much like with idea one, two normal people are not so normal, and begin corrupting each other to the point of no return. And they love each other more for it. Maybe she kills him after she give birth to the baby, and the baby is all Cthulhu like, there's some HP Lovecraft stuff happening in this idea.

Thy Kingdom:

(Medieval, maybe fantasy, power-couple)

This is an idea I have tried to do in the past, but it never gets off the ground. MC is the prince to a small kingdom that leads in coastal trading. The time period is medieval, and possibly there's magic, depends on if you wanna go that route, but MC's kingdom is corrupt as hell. Black markets, sex trafficking of women and children, and the king is all the more oblivious to it, because the man sexually abuses his kids, forcing them to do acts that are disgusting and mentally scaring. Their mother does nothing but support their father in doing these heinous acts. Eventually, MC runs off and joins a gang, wanting to be as far away from his father as possible.

YC is the daughter to a king that runs the most militarily powerful kingdom in all the lands. Problem is, while her father is dying, she has no right to the throne, being the youngest in the family, and there's quite a lot of family politicking and infighting. She needs an edge. MC is eventually caught and dragged to YC's kingdom to be executed, but YC manages to figure out who MC actually. Knowing his kingdom has the best trading ports, which would impress her family to no end, as well give her an edge in getting the throne, YC convinces MC to help her not only take over the throne in a coup, but also marry her so she can inherit the land.

What follows is a Game of Thrones style plot, where MC and YC want power in the throne, yet as time goes on, you guessed it, they get progressively more evil and darker the more they're around each other.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT GAME OF THRONES. I LISTED IT AS AN EXAMPLE, IT'S NOT GAME OF THRONES. EVERYBODY THINKS THAT, BUT IT'S NOT. I don't do fandoms for one on one RPs, so I'm not gonna do Game of Thrones. Don't watch the show, interested in doing an original idea, wanna develop it with you, NOT GAME OF THRONES.

I realize I say that in all caps, but I want the message clear.

Nothing Else Matters

(Sci-fi, helping a man with no emotions find some)

We'll return to Penta one last time to complete the triangle of plot ideas. This time, Divian himself. The mentioned abused child among the group Penta had taken. Divian is different from the children, because he has something else the other kids don't have. 'Molly.'

Molly, is a bit like a symbiote. Penta, when Divian was a baby, had attached a symbiote like creature to Divian, and as Divian grew older, the symbiote was really his only way of coping with the abuse he got. From experiments to the other children treating him as a freak, Molly offered him solace in his times of need, even if the child was an angry one. How the children finally escaped was Divian had enough of Penta, and tried to kill him, destroying their home in a fiery blaze as he wished to kill his tormentor. While he was unable to, he managed to escape, and found himself in a world he had no clue about. For the rest of his childhood, he was more a hermit, wandering the world aimlessly. He had no wishes to find a new home, or befriend another person. Molly was all he needed.

Think of Molly has his strange consciousness, while she isn't entirely good, she is looking out for his best interests. Somehow, Divian finds himself in a mental ward years later, when he's an adult. He's kept in lockup, and always wearing stray jackets, as he's seen as the most dangerous inmate in the whole hospital. Why is he here? Who brought him here? How the hell is this possible? Can YC help him out with this? Lol.

So yeah, YC is here to help Divian with his massively scared mind and try easing this beast in some way, either as a doctor, or maybe another patient too. Though, another angle I wouldn't mind taking is someone playing 'Molly.' An alien symbiote and Divian, a mentally scared human, what could we do with that? Either way, we would be exploring childhood trauma, mental illness, PTSD, and even the toll of wishig vengeance and revenge on people. Fun angles!

An Odd Relationship

(Polyamory, FFM, love in all forms)

So this does not it the theme of multiverse stuff, or multiverse travel, but really, where else can I put this? My nicest idea yet, if only because I've been dying to try this out. MC is in love with a girl in his school, because she seems like a very nice girl, and he's somewhat socially awkward. Though her friend is quite protective of her, since she has been with a boyfriend who used her in the past, and doesn't want that to happen again. While MC is trying his best to get with YC, the friend is constantly getting in the way and ruining their plans. MC fuckin' hates her because of this, and when it seems like they're about to go to blows with one another.... They find out one thing is common with them. After calming down, they talk again, and more common things appear between them. Before long, they find they actually quite like one another. And then things get romantic!

They love each other. But MC also loves YC as well. What do to? An interesting idea is thrown up in the air in this situation. YC's friend trusts MC, and YC does enjoy both their company....... Why not try a three-way relationship? They agree, and from there we explore how love takes forms in very strange ways, as all three of them try to work together and make this thing happen. Each person is flawed in some way, yet each of them helps the other. Whether it's anxiety, anger, fear, hatred, in the arms of the other two people, they find comfort, and help in solving their issues. Love is strange, love can be stupid, but love is also charming. Consider this in our universe, if you will.

And I wanna explore that in this setting. It's by far my most normal idea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I got for the moment, but do give me a PM if any interests you, and if you have any ideas that fit in with what I'm interested in playing with for this multiverse concept, do let me know, and I'd happily like to see where we go with it. Take care​

Last edited:
People will like request threads that are well written and clear, even if they don't feel like the right partner for those specific ideas.

Tell you one thing, really gotta update this thread to have an FxF plot.

Lesbians are cuter than gay men, pass it on

I gotta tell ya, that intro was pretty interesting and captivating lol. A lot to read but I understand where you're coming from because when you invest so much 'time' into someone and your characters, backstory, etc, it takes the very essence of your soul to conjure these details and make them into a story, let alone with someone that would implement the same effort as well.

I will way, I love dialogue, I love a good story and I love character depth/complexity.

With that being said. if you haven't found anyone to rp "Psycho Killers" I could shine in that. I enjoy playing all roles evil/good/dom/sub but I enjoy the battle of inner conflict because it's so much more interesting! I know that kinda sounds cliche but I hope we can give a try.

I think it would be fun traveling within multiverses only because I've played and read so many games/books about the subject.YC seems like a Christan Grey in sorts but MC would not be just any ordinary Anastasia Steele. Now the only thing I will be honest about, I'm not a full-fledge Horror chick so we would need to discuss the 'Penta man'.

Back
Top Bottom