MxF Dark Romance Partner(s)

Currently reading:
MxF Dark Romance Partner(s)

Silvermuse

Leaving site in 5 days, wanna stay in touch, just
Local time
Today 12:33 AM
Hello, I see I've caught your attention.

Tell me....do you enjoy corrupting someone? Poison and taint their mind so that all they care about is you, unable to bare being away from your side? Or perhaps you are possessive and seek to obtain a beautiful little creature to keep all to yourself? Hmm...maybe you're just evil and mix everything wonderfully tempting about a dark lover together.

Then, my Lord, perhaps this is the roleplay for you.

As I do so love dark romances.

Corrupt and obtain one of my little darlings, drive her mad with your toxic touch, make her crave your evil, your darkness, everything that you are. Keep her chained to you with your words, your touch, your presence, fulfill her darkest desires and plague her mind.

But be warned....you may find yourself....falling in love with your little servant....

~~~

Hehehe~

Now, with that out of my system....I'll make what I'd like to explore more clear.

I want a dark romance between my oc and yours, so yes the rp will be romance-focused with heavy smut but also have a story to it. I have many versions of my oc that can fit this genre, all eager and waiting to be corrupted.

So, bring to me your devious little plot ideas, I have some of my own listed below but I'd love to hear what your naughty little mind has in store for me. ;)

Roman General/Spartan x Belly Dancer

Evil/Dark King x Belly Dancer, Naga, Enchantress

Sorcerer x Witch, Angel, Belly Dancer

Evil Knight x Any

Warlord x Any

Hmm....those are all the ones I can think of right now....but please, don't be shy, send me a PM so we can start constructing our dark love...

I'd be open to any of the pairings with the Sorcerer.

Back
Top Bottom