Currently reading:
MxM Dark stories and worlds to build.

BlackBlood

Where the World Ends...
Local time
Today 4:08 AM
Pronouns
he/him/they/them
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
Due to how long it has been since I last set up a request thread, this seemed a good way to set one up. I have been r/ping since 1999. Yes, I know, shush. I started as a teenager, tbh, and have been on varying online methods of role play, but have come to realize I prefer one on one world building. It is simply too confusing to try and figure out whose turn it is and if one can respond yet when there are more people involved- even D&D causes unintended insult with verbal responses to thing happening when too many see something they want to respond to- esp if the response requires them to be first in order to make sense.

I prefer high fantasy- I do not enjoy writing stories that could actually be lived out. I role play to escape reality, not make a second just as limited home for myself. :D

I prefer stories where EVERYTHING is important- from the story to the sex scenes. Every part of it must have some influence over the whole. I also only play submissive characters to start. This does not mean push overs, it simply means that if they are left in control they will NEVER fully make a decision nor admit to wanting to be in any relationship. They also tend to need short leashes and reminded who is in charge or they start getting bratty and will turn on people.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

My reply length is reliant upon my partner as much as myself- the more I am given and have to work with, the longer the response is. However, it is quality over quantity for me. If you spend three pages describing an ant outside a window that literally has nothing to do with the current situation, do not expect a three page response in return. When I reply, I reply to what makes the scene move forward, and what the characters are interacting directly with. I try to write at least once a day, but I am a streamer- so sometimes I might miss a couple days. I also have times where if I am REALLY into the story I might reply several times a day.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Does it have a reason? Does it develop the plot? Do we have characters who survive that are important? Can the main characters involved or who are left continue to exist and develop? If the answers are all yes- then lets discuss how far it is going and at least partially to the reasons. If it works- great!

I have actually killed off NPCs, minor characters and main characters. I have allowed them to be tortured- all for the sake of story development... and mine are not completely innocent of causing it either- especially if someone they do not like tries anything, or if their master has tight enough control and demands it!

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

Yes! I prefer it to have something to do with the story. Most of my characters show their emotional investment and have inner dialogue to display their inner conflict during sex. They often both want and do not want their mate, so it comes up as them struggling and denying it outwardly, while inwardly they fight with themselves over their own feelings.

I have very few if any limits. Look at the site rules. If it does not go against those, ask- as long as it has a good enough reason to happen, or intrigues me, then we'll likely implement it!

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Eh- rarely. I prefer to write OCs. I will play my OC with characters from fandoms, but I myself prefer not to actually play as a character that I did not create.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
I always prefer a SubXDom pairing where my character (sub) has to struggle with himself over loving his dom. A captive, an enemy, a subordinate, mine is always an archetype who is not supposed to want the one that they love.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Yes, and no. I prefer to world build. I have great ideas- but I want BOTH OF US adding to the main plot. It is no fun when I have to come up with all the big twists and turns, or vise versa.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
Again, yes and no! I have over 1k characters wandering around in my head- all of them different in personality, background, power, etc. I tend to write a baseline up with my partner and then let them go from there. I dislike setting up too much of the story because the way I prefer to write is natural- meaning the world is there for the writers to mold- but the characters react and move on their own... Sure, Sam, in our version, should fall for Orion- but he has decided through these events that he actually prefers Jun.... and no matter what you toss in his way he'll likely ignore it.... not cause I want him to, but because I refuse to play a character who makes choices that do not make sense...

Any additional notes you want to add?
I am looking for long term play. Males only. Please do not be afraid to ask me questions- and I made this thread because I had the image of a new race rising out of the ashes of a world that had been destroyed (literally rising out of the ashes) they instinctively have memories of the old world, but do not recall anything in detail- just kind of like 'I know this is not how that works' and 'they seem familiar, but not sure I know why nor if I want to know...'

(This was the concept that prompted me to go hunting)

For centuries the miles of ash and compacted dust had seen no movement aside from new lava flows brought on by the volcanoes which had erupted without warning over the entirety of the planet. Those who had once lived in cities and moved over the surface had believed any number of their more powerful ones or even their prepared magic would be the cause of their demise. None had expected the explosions from deep within to leave all of them buried for what was meant to be an eternity. With none left to restart a population, there were also none coming to 'discover' what had happened.

Then the dust shifted and the ground itself seemed to open up. It seemed the planet was regurgitating the life it had taken so long ago back into a new form as the strange creature pulled itself from the dark and desolate cocoon below. Lives, buildings, and items that were buried and likely beyond recognition were left behind to nt even provoke curiosity from the strange thing that had pulled itself free of the decayed corpse of a planet. Snakes hissed around it's head, blackened scales giving him an exotic sort of appeal that matched his silvery blue snake eyes. His skin was so covered in grey ashes that one would not have realized that he was as pale as his snakes were dark... he wobbled on thin legs and looked out over the land before him.

At first it was not but black ash and shining obsidian as far as his eyes could see... and then suddenly, as with him, the ground br9ke open nearly three dozen feet ahead, causing him to stumble and almost fall back. Ash shot into the air as another life form was spit out. They looked nothing alike, but he was certain they were of the same species. He had the creatures on his head, but this one had dirty furry ears and a tail... things he did not have... and the next had nothing of either of theirs. What they were, why they were here, what their purpose was- none of it was clear. He had a strange sort of garbling sound in his head, and an instinct that said he could repeat that sound.. that it would make since when he did.

What came out at first did not sound right, and even hurt his ears. It earn a softer sound from the one in front of him, a warning noise. He had been too lolud and had only made noise- his lips, tongue and teeth still new concepts to his mind.... then.. "Rrr... Rrryy.... Ryammmaaaaeeuuusss...." It sounded familiar.... but he had no idea what it was, what it meant, anything- other than it was important. It was his now.. even if he had no idea what it meant- and he would not let anyone else take it for themselves. Perhaps it was the name of what made them... that felt right... but he had no words to explain that concept... at least... not yet. And so, he held the name to him, close.. and the ones who heard it dubbed him 'Ryamaeus- he of the void'.

Still seeking partners.

Crimson Rose has been officially brought to a close. It's world and characters are open for a rebirth- and I would enjoy playing them with others. Think of it as characters with a built background, but whose background means very little other than to give us a jumpstart into a basic plot/story. They remember their history as fragmented dreams or random flashbacks- because it all happened in a past life, one their soul was recycled from, but their body is not.

They have to learn to live again, these poor little homeless characters of mine... and in a world they lived in, but is not the same as their fragments recall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom