Any Dark tidings approaches.

Currently reading:
Any Dark tidings approaches.

Eiko

Princess of stuffies, lady of the pillowfort.
Local time
Today 1:15 PM
(moved this from one of the gendered request threads)

Vampires! Yes, vampires. Well, there have been many iterations of these dark creatures over the years. For me, I am not bothered with what can be and can't be; they can eat garlic and sunbathe for all I care, or be the good guys against a world of racist humans.
For now I'd love to explore a setting with these lovely creatures in mind.

Imagine that you are a vampire of some shape or form, and you've been alone for a few hundred years, give or take a decennia or two. You see a chatty, spirited young thing out and about and for some reason you decide to turn her, to make her your prodginy and teach her the ways of the dark people.
The play would revolve around one character turning the other against their will, then slowly over time corrupting them to accept their new life (unlife?). It could involve having my character, Eiko, being forced to perform atrocities because of what she has become, and about the growing relationship between the two. A great plus would be to have a world that is perhaps a bit more advanced than our current society, and as a result it's a place where vampires run the risk of being discovered, and as such we'd explore the politics and agendas within the vampire community itself. Perhaps Eiko was an unsanctioned creation, or maybe there are factions at war. The more depths to the setting the better, and I would love to flesh this out properly in a PM before creating a thread.

This is not supposed to be very sexual, but given the darkness of the theme I imagine some sex, even the non-consenting kind could/would take place between the two characters.

For a reference to who Eiko is, here is her character page.

Don't hesitate to ask generalized questions as a reply, but I have to say that any major details should be worked out between me and the person (or people) I play with in private over PM's. I don't have all the answers for the setting, this isn't going to be solely my own creation.

Bad grammar and text speech does kill the mood for me. If you are not trying to properly spell, make use of correct grammar and/or punctuation, I will likely not want to continue playing with you. No one is perfect, but at least try and be on about the same level as my post here. I am not natively English and so my own writing will never be perfect, but I do my best.
As for length of posts, at least one decently sized paragraph should be expected from us both, but the more the better. Long posts with several paragraphs is what gets me going!
I always enjoy having an ongoing OOC chat meant for feedback post-per-post, but that is definitely not a requirement!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom