MxF Dark Waters. [Adult] Erotica Search.

Currently reading:
MxF Dark Waters. [Adult] Erotica Search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigand

Baron
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:29 AM
... Laughs in Dark Romanticism.

About me:

⁍ Writer from Great Britain.
⁍ Smashwords, D2D and Amazon artist.
⁍ Responds well to challenges. Loves slow burns.
⁍ Prefers long-term stories with consistent partners.
⁍ Seeking partners for doubling as well as 1-1 role-plays. I find projects tend to last longer when both partners are getting their equal shot of dopamine.
⁍ Can respond multiple times per week. Partners are expected to post at least once or twice per week.
⁍ I prefer to plan my role-plays on Discord. If you don't have Discord or are unwilling to share it, I may be very hesitant to write with you.
⁍ Usually takes the role of Dominant or Switch. Can play the bad guy or the loving husband, the strong-willed tease or the submissive housewife.
⁍ My plots are a little racier than most you'll see on this site. I write erotica! So if you're seeking vanilla romance, you might be better with a different partner! (This warning is for your sake, not mine! My guys are the gritty archetypes you see on series like True Blood/Charmed.) They seriously go for the throat! 🦇
⁍ Whilst I enjoy forum role-play, it isn't my preferred medium. Live role-play is my wheelhouse and what I've been up to for years. If there's an opportunity for us to set time aside to write in 1-2 hour sessions, I'll always take that bet.
⁍ Most of my plots are akin to a session of dungeons and dragons with way, way, WAY too much wine.

🍷

Dark Romanticism as a genre contains elements of dub-con, BDSM, and obsession.

Please be aware of this before reading any further. Thank you.

ZCPz.gif

Plot Listings

I See Red

A cowgirl's rotten ex-boyfriend kills her fiancé in a shootout. She goes hunting for revenge, but when she discovers him in a neighboring town, she finds him surrounded by ruthless killers. He hasn't lost a day's worth of charm since the last time she saw him. Torn between wanting revenge and falling in love again, can she bring herself to kill him? Or will she end up falling for him once again?

What's Rightfully Mine

A newly coronated English Prince is advised to gain an heir. But with no potential women in sight, he decides to go to war with his French vassal and simply take one.

Lap of the Devil

A nun is slowly losing her faith when a priest arrives at the chapel. Her faith is swiftly renewed by him, only, is it deeper than that? Because every meeting with the man instils her curiosity and drives her towards obsession. She begins flirting with him; and ashamed by his own desires, he begins to threaten her with violence if she doesn't stop. Little does he realize, she finds his outbursts exciting; and together they find themselves in a vicious cycle of temptation and fate.

A Dangerous Creation

A married inventor in an unhappy marriage invents the world's first leading A.I. She is fascinating to him, and slowly but surely she begins to notice an attraction in him. During one of their laboratory tests, she questions if there is any truth in what she sees. Little does he realise, the A.I. is simply playing her own game; and her seduction technique is a manufactured game in order to help her escape.

The Moon

A young woman reads tarot cards, all of which come true. The first few days of this revelation have been the greatest moments of her life, pulling The Sun, The Lover and The Queen of Cups. But when she pulls The Moon, her whole life descends into chaos; as the man she met through The Lovers transforms into a beastial wolf and starts slaughtering villagers in town.

Language Barrier

A barbarian fights his way through a tempest keep, only to find a lovely barbarian Princess has been taken captive by an evil sorcerer. She can't understand him, and he can't understand her. So for a time he keeps her captive; until they eventually become the unstoppable fighting couple they were always meant to be.

5fa4f21a058e72241d49810876acfc83fc65ae8f.gifv

A Matter Of Convenience

A sharp and witty girl finds herself at odds with her society and unable to find a suitable husband. But during a chance meeting at a local ball, she spots a well-off suitor who is having the same problem. Unfortunately, they have no right to be together. He is well-off and she is poor. And though their initial meeting is promising, he is shamed by his peers for showing an interest in her. The next day, as her father's wagon tours the roads, she is attacked and kidnapped by a ruthless highwayman. Only, he isn't exactly who he appears to be, and she soon finds herself enthralled with the idea of being his prisoner.

Midnight Diner

A newly blooded vampiress leaves the ship to New Orleans to dine, and finds an amicable and handsome young sailor her first target. Only, she soon finds herself inexplicably drawn to him. He's much more charming than the rest. And soon, she finds herself deliberating whether to make him dinner; or to keep him as her immortal companion for all time. Of course, he has other ideas.

Lost at Sea:

A girl shipwrecks and winds up in the hands of her father's first mate. Only, he is completely and infallibly obsessed with her; and being quite naïve due to her upbringing, has no idea of the extent of his desires. Will he remain patient and let true love blossom? Or will he fall to temptation, as the idea of sharing a bed with her becomes too much for him?

Lines Crossed

After her step brother goes to war, a Princess becomes dissatisfied with life in her father's kingdom and highly anticipates his return. Upon his arrival, however, she finds herself inexplicably drawn to him when she realises how deeply he has matured. Not only has he changed physically, but he's also found a fiancé in his absence. Stricken by jealousy, she goes on a tirade to try and convince him off her. But on a chance tour to the neighboring kingdom, she discovers his feelings for her are completely mutual.

157b3b988398ef0cb9d95d7abd3adf9d.gif

[Word Bank/Cravings:]

[Princes/nobility, capture, sorcerers, men-in-mail, hidden histories, hidden pasts, partners with disabilities (limps, blood diseases, general weaknesses so one character can shine physically and the other can be emotionally/nurturing; naturally, the characters take turns at this. It isn't gender specific), gothic landscapes, pastoral landscapes, surrealism, writing-for-the-sake-of-art, true love, unconditional love, beautiful, romantic sex; craving, lust, flirtation. Caves, crystals, alien artefacts, doomy temples and esoteric inscriptions that're not meant to be understood. Heavy use of metaphors, hellscapes, dark and weird dreams; characters being mind controlled and made to do bad deeds by the sorcerer. Bandits, monsters, one-off sexual encounters; low trauma/high capacity to withstand doom-and-gloom-type-characters.]

[Ongoing RPs:]

Rot and Woe. (Mathieu.).
Life, Home and Stead. (Dominic.)
This Little Field of Agincourt. (Morgan-Lombard.)

Loving Dom/Sub Relationships, Light bondage, BDSM elements, Dubious Consent, Forced Clotheswearing, High Heels, Light Spanking, Dirty Talking, Scratching, Teasing, Estrus.

Tropes I Enjoy:

Femme Fatale.
Bad Endings.
Broken Bird.
Disabled Love Interest.
Language Barrier.
Tournament Arcs.
Action Girlfriend.
Beast and Beauty.
The Tease.
Spoiled Sweet.
Daddy's Girl.

About Me:

Hey.

Here's what you should know:

⁍ I will happily write other people's stories. The only thing I don't write are very specific canons and anime listings.
⁍ Show common decency and respect in the inbox or find yourself haunted by Brigand's big bad boogey-man attitude, a ghost! 👻
⁍ Many of my role-plays can be equated to a 1980's, Sword and Sorcery-style vibe.
⁍ I am physically descriptive and action-orientated as a role-player. I like a partner who describes their character often and takes risks.
⁍ All my role-plays feature 18+ characters, no exceptions.

dfkxb7s-3357a631-1a12-4f8e-b9ff-15dd0a4f0499.png

qmg1932qbpo71.jpg

71j4Fug0q4L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

f8fce87ad8d4b49967e03fb060fd40f2.jpg

0b17c389da28647f7b8a8f13f6f3ce74.jpg

Last edited:

Sample Character

1707128986511.jpeg

(Mathieu (on the left) seen with his brother Leonard (right) and the rest of the Order of Durazzo.)

Mathieu Caedren.

Profession: Rogue Knight/Alchemist.

Dreams: To protect The Vessel, Sofia Dumont, and avenge his brother's murder at the hand of The Goldpact Knights.

Family: A deceased father and brother. His mother and sister are nobles, living in the city of Mirante Grande. His family has a rich lineage of forestry, with his last name meaning ''ebon woods.''

Pets: He is often seen with his brother's black wolf, Vero.

2dab594b4d446d9abfbd03f11b4481de.jpg
c17b8bf6e58c88d17297bbdd75b9801f-jpg.95529

Background:

Mathieu was raised as a fighter alongside his brother, Leonard. He began squiring at the age of 11 and was inducted into the Order of Durazzo at the age of 14 after his father's untimely death. As the guild alchemist, Mathieu has been scholared in the creation of potions, antidotes and even rare minerals, like gold. At the age of 18, Mathieu almost died during a melee with the leader of the Goldpact Knights at the King's Tournament. Unfortunately, this would be a sign of things to come, as seven years later his brother was unjustly executed by the Goldpact Knights during the Trial of Luca Durazzo. The details are muddy, but Mathieu has since turned rogue, fleeing the city of Mirante Grande and joining Sofia Dumont's caravan as her personal guard. His fate, and that of the men who killed his brother, has yet to be revealed.

Likes/Dislikes/Disposition:

Mathieu is very fond of the woods and all things that grow. He is stoic and unwaveringly kind, but has developed a cruel streak due to his brother's demise. He is fascinated with the idea of dragons and dragon's blood, as it is said that a vial of dragon's blood can resurrect a body and return it to life. He is very good with animals, and like all members of his family knows how to speak wüld, an ancient dialect that allows men to communicate with animals. Although he used to be full of laughter and good tidings, he has recently turned quiet; and brooding on his brother's death and the fall of his Order, it is clear he has been badly affected by recent events and seeks vengeance against Jerome Du Frank, the man who killed his brother.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom