MxF Dark Western Themed RP

Currently reading:
MxF Dark Western Themed RP

Allion

Knight
Local time
Today 1:32 AM
Hello! I am currently looking for a partner for a Dark western themed RP based around a terrible curse that has enveloped the land. You should expect gore, violence, language, some sexual themes and so one. Simple to say, 18+ please.

A little background on me: I am over 21+, I have been writing for over 8 years and I take a lot of pride in my roleplaying. I like to build a story with someone though I don't mind taking the lead so long as my partner is participating still and giving me something to work with. My post length is often 3+ paragraphs long depending on the scene happening, though it could be shorter if its something simple. I do NOT do one liners and really dislike that sort of posting.

My schedule is pretty open at the moment and I'll usually get a post in towards the afternoon or late at night. Expect a post once or twice a day unless something takes my attention. I try to write as often as I can.

As for violence and gore levels, I dont really have a limit on it, but I do feel at some point it begins to become unnecessary if its overly done. Some gore can be simply written or described, unless its somehow important to the story. For violence, have it make sense and again, nothing too over the top.

I do also write sexual content and have no problems with it. For the most part, I prefer to stick to more romance scenes and keeping things subtle/simple.

A little more detail on the plot I have, basically it takes place in the early 1800s during the western gold rush. Native Americans were unhappy with the settlers moving in and taking their land and so they prayed to dark ancient spirits to remove these settlers, even giving sacrifices to have it done. The prayers work, but a little too well and a terrible evil is released. This evil warps anything it can, from wildlife, to livestock, to plants and turns them into vile monsters. For people, it targets the dark desires in a persons heart. Greed, anger, selfishness, and amplifies those aspects, turning the person insane and eventually killing them. Upon dying though, the curse will resurrect the person as a monstrous undead. People who lack these emotions though as immune to it. I was thinking of having my partner being a gunslinger who was immune to the curse and trying to help break it. I was wanting to play a strange role of one of the twisted creatures that somehow retained their sanity to an extent. Kind of like a neat little combo matchup. If you're interested check out the thread here for more information and let me know if you would like to join!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom