Unspecified Darklaz's Open Request Thread

Currently reading:
Unspecified Darklaz's Open Request Thread

Darklaz

White Knight extraordinaire.
Local time
Today 10:35 PM
DISCLAIMER!!! ALL my characters are of legal age.

OOC
This is a roleplay/story attempt and I am looking for someone to play Xander's 3 older sisters. Names to be determined by you. He has been separated from them for most of his life and is finally returning home-somewhat on autopilot. Think Xander from Buffy crossed with Charmed.
You pick the names and powers of the sisters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What follows here is the opening intro for use as an RP.
The bottom, larger version is the original, on paper edition.

Andrea Elizabeth, Sarah Nicole, Rebecca Angelica, Alexander Michael

Alexander "Xander" Agrotera is the youngest of four siblings and the only boy. Sent of to be raised by distant cousin due to a prophecy that had the underworld in an uproar. From the age of 3, he was Xander Aaronson, son of James and Angela. The past 18 years had been multiple levels of hell <as he and friends fought off interdimensional bandits, wannabe intergalactic tyrants, and a few near world-ending wars> . With the city he grew up in now flickering in and out of reality, almost being killed by his evil alternate, and more internal scars than he could count - Xander was heading back to a home he wasn't aware he remembered.

Alex Aaronson was tired of being the normal guy out of all his friends. He had been there for them consistently for the past five years and was weary from the constant fight. His childhood friend had found out she was a half-blood sorceress from an old line of seers and casters. His late ex-girlfriend was no more human than the neighbor's annoying schnauzer. And the main member of his friends had been 'cursed' with above normal abilities and healing. This led to short tempers and shorter fuses. He had learned, after their deaths, that his parents were not related to him, and he now was heading somewhere away from the only life he knew.

At a stopover between the small Midwest town he had always called home and somewhere west, he answered the call of someone being attacked. Ten fifteen at night and nothing much in this part of town, he came across what appeared to be a seven foot half gorilla/half mantis attempting a late snack. Without even thinking, Alex clenched a fist and uttered "llaberif". A fireball the size of a grapefruit hurtled at the creature, sending it screaming away in pain. Its intended snack, a woman in her 30s, gathered her stuff and shakily thanked him before running away herself.

Looking at his hands, he wondered where that had come from. He had never been anything but normal as long as he could recall. Heading back to the bus depot, he reclaimed his seat and proceeded to pass out . He would know where he was going when he got there.

The bus pulled up to the station in San Fransisco and Xander grabbed his little bit of gear and headed for the closest burger place. The long ride had him hungry and he was still trying to figure out why he was here and where he was heading.
After a good meal at Burger Palace, he headed towards the Bay. A friendly cabbie offered him a ride-business was slow-and refused to charge.
"Where ya headin', friend?" the driver asked.
"Not sure exactly. I just feel that the Bay area is where I need to be."
"The Bay it is, then"
After about 20 minutes, Xander said "Here! That house is where I'm heading. Let me off here."
"That place? I've heard some unusual stories about what goes on there. Three women, living by themselves; explosions, police involvement, Halloween pranks out of season that go way over and beyond. Are you sure about this? I know a good soup kitchen, or even a nice club or two that could use some extra help." he offered.
"No, but thanks. I just have a feeling this is where I was heading to."
"Your funeral, friend. Just watch your back." With that, he left as soon as Xander was on the sidewalk with his gear.

He walked up to the house and started to knock. The door opened on its own, and a small silver grey cat exited. It took one look at Xander and purred as it wove back and forth through his feet.

After 10 and a half hours, Xander found himself on the front porch of a house he had not seen since he was little. As he raised his hand to knock, the door swung open ... and he collapsed across the threshold from exhaustion and physical/mental/emotional fatigue. He was HOME, and his body & mind finally allowed the 'time out' that was long overdue.

Andrea Elizabeth, Sarah Nicole, Rebecca Angelica, Alexander Michael

Alexander "Xander" Agrotera is the youngest of four siblings and the only boy. Sent of to be raised by distant cousin due to a prophecy that had the underworld in an uproar. From the age of 3, he was Xander Aaronson, son of James and Angela. The past 18 years had been multiple levels of hell <as he and friends fought off interdimensional bandits, wannabe intergalactic tyrants, and a few near world-ending wars> . With the city he grew up in now flickering in and out of reality, almost being killed by his evil alternate, and more internal scars than he could count - Xander was heading back to a home he wasn't aware he remembered.

Alex Aaronson was tired of being the normal guy out of all his friends. He had been there for them consistently for the past five years and was weary from the constant fight. His childhood friend had found out she was a half-blood sorceress from an old line of seers and casters. His late ex-girlfriend was no more human than the neighbor's annoying schnauzer. And the main member of his friends had been 'cursed' with above normal abilities and healing. This led to short tempers and shorter fuses. He had learned, after their deaths, that his parents were not related to him, and he now was heading somewhere away from the only life he knew.

At a stopover between the small Midwest town he had always called home and somewhere west, he answered the call of someone being attacked. Ten fifteen at night and nothing much in this part of town, he came across what appeared to be a seven foot half gorilla/half mantis attempting a late snack. Without even thinking, Alex clenched a fist and uttered "llaberif". A fireball the size of a grapefruit hurtled at the creature, sending it screaming away in pain. Its intended snack, a woman in her 30s, gathered her stuff and shakily thanked him before running away herself.

Looking at his hands, he wondered where that had come from. He had never been anything but normal as long as he could recall. Heading back to the bus depot, he reclaimed his seat and proceeded to pass out . He would know where he was going when he got there.

The bus pulled up to the station in San Fransisco and Xander grabbed his little bit of gear and headed for the closest burger place. The long ride had him hungry and he was still trying to figure out why he was here and where he was heading.
After a good meal at Burger Palace, he headed towards the Bay. A friendly cabbie offered him a ride-business was slow-and refused to charge.
"Where ya headin', friend?" the driver asked.
"Not sure exactly. I just feel that the Bay area is where I need to be."
"The Bay it is, then"
After about 20 minutes, Xander said "Here! That house is where I'm heading. Let me off here."
"That place? I've heard some unusual stories about what goes on there. Three women, living by themselves; explosions, police involvement, Halloween pranks out of season that go way over and beyond. Are you sure about this? I know a good soup kitchen, or even a nice club or two that could use some extra help." he offered.
"No, but thanks. I just have a feeling this is where I was heading to."
"Your funeral, friend. Just watch your back." With that, he left as soon as Xander was on the sidewalk with his gear.

He walked up to the house and started to knock. The door opened on its own, and a small silver grey cat exited. It took one look at Xander and purred as it wove back and forth through his feet.

After 10 and a half hours, Xander found himself on the front porch of a house he had not seen since he was little. As he raised his hand to knock, the door swung open ... and he collapsed across the threshold from exhaustion and physical/mental/emotional fatigue. He was HOME, and his body & mind finally allowed the 'time out' that was long overdue.

About that same time across town, three women stopped their activities and simultaneously attempted to call each other. The oldest, Andrea, managed to make the connection and called her sisters, "Girls, I have the urgent feeling that we are needed at home. Not like an emergency, just urgently needed." Rebecca, the youngest, replied "Me too, Andi. Kind of like a sharp tug drawing me back." Sarah cut in, "Girls, I am on my way already. Meet you there."
Half an hour later, three very confused women met on the front porch. "Something is ... different. Kit is locked out, the curtains(shades) are all closed(drawn), and the door is not admitting us.", Sarah remarked. Rebecca went to step around the cat siting restlessly between them, and managed to stumble just right into her sisters-causing all three to make contact with the door, thereby opening it.

As the sisters entered the house, they found an unconscious young man on the sofa. Cautiously approaching him, Andrea brushed the hair from his eyes ... and gasped. Rebecca and Sarah stepped forward to catch her as she nearly collapsed. In a bare whisper, she said "It's him. He came home" Becky asked "It's who, Andi? Who is it?" Sarah uncovered his face and paled. Looking at Becky's confused face, she replied "Lexie. Our little Lexie is home. " Rebecca broke down and just hugged him, which upset Kit from the spot she had claimed on his chest. After tending to his bruises, cuts, scrapes and making sure he was okay, the sisters called in sick for family emergency and allowed themselves to fall asleep while watching over their baby brother.

Some hours later, Xander woke up - slightly stiff and a little disoriented. A silver grey cat that had been cured up on his chest stretched and chin-bumped him, purring contentedly. He blinked at the cat a moment before reaching up to pet it. "Kit?" he asked tentatively. The cat gave him a look that clearly said Of course. Who else would I be? , and proceeded to clean herself. Looking around, Xander noticed first the sisters, then his surroundings. "I'm home, then. Of course! Where else would I end up? Don't answer that, Kit." He carefully got up without waking his exhausted 'guardians' and headed for the kitchen to brew some tea. As the tea was about ready, Rebecca stirred in the living room. "Lexie? Is it really you?" she asked cautiously-as if he might vanish once more into a dream. Xander fixed them each a cup and sat beside her. "It's me, Becca. Shh! Let 'Rea and Sarah wake on their own. How have you been?"

"Honestly? Worried sick about you. No word from anyone about you since you left home. Andi about collapsed from shock when she realized who was on the couch. How have you been? is the question. What's been happening with you?" Sarah sleepily joined them and gave him a stern look. "Yes, Lexie. Did you even try to write to us? Becky cried for two whole weeks after they took you. It was another month after that before she even came out of your room without a fight." Rebecca blushed. "Sarah! The important thing is that he is back and he's okay." Sarah gave them a half-hearted glare before sighing and answered "You're right, Becca. Lexie, you were missed greatly and all three of us did our best to find out how you were. Mom passed away within a year, and Dad disappeared a couple yeas after the funeral ." Andrea yawned as she sat down with he favorite mug and stated "Everyone we knew acted odd on the subject of your well-being. But the main thin is that you are here and we are together again."

Just then the antique grandfather clock in the hall started to chime. Looking at her watch, Becca frowned. "That can't be right. I have only seven after eight." Sarah counted the chimes. "Thirteen? Impossible! It can't do that. Can it?" As the last chime died down, all the doors simultaneously slammed shut, and a well-dressed but disheveled-looking gentleman materialized in mid-sentence. "...Yes, well! This is highly irregular, you realize. The projected timetable shows..." He paused as he saw where he was and who all his current audience was. "Oh my! Ladies, it seems something has occurred to call me here ahead of schedule. Has anything... Alexander! I see! Now I know the situation. I will return shortly." As he vanished just as suddenly as he appeared, Xander and the sisters stared at where the stranger had stood, then back & forth at each other - not one with an answer.

Xander was the first to speak. "Anyone know who he was or how he just popped in then out of the house? All I know is, he looks like someone I vaguely recall from a dream. He seemed to know us well enough, though." Andrea sat up - now fully awake - and stated "I have never sen him before this. Obviously though, something is very off about this whole situation. Girls, any ideas?" Sarah and Rebecca both shook their heads - then Rebeca stopped thoughtfully. "Um, well. I think I remember seeing him visiting Mom once right before Alexander left. I was only 5 at the time, but ... " She slowly went to retrieve some early pictures from childhood. "I think this is him. Always keeping away the monsters, like a guardian angel or something."

Sarah blushed guiltily and admitted "To be honest, he's the White Knight in my teenage writings. He was always a little more real then the other characters. Alex, what role was he in your dreams?" Rubbing the back of his neck, Xander replied "Mentor, guide, teacher. In what, I couldn't say - but something important. That's the best I can recall." Andrea nodded. "It seems all of us have been impacted over the years. Personally, just his voice is naggingly familiar. Almost like a relative or close friend of the family you know, but have not actually met."
##################################################################################################################################
A different take on Little Red Riding Hood.
The wolf is not a monster out to get her, but her secret lover/master.
He has secretly trained her since she came of age.
She loves him, adores him, and obeys him without question.
He protects her from the other predators and monsters.
Even if occasionally she returns to town with unexplained scratches and marks on her body.

###########################################################

I would LOVE to be able to put together a story for this. PRIME favorite currently.

thumb_you-lived-a-meaningfuljlife-and-finally-died-in-peace-but-42816393.png

********************************************************************************
A new thought:
Title: The Bet.
Three friends, two of which are a couple. The two men are members of a gentleman's club. The one who is married is in dire financial straits: home and work. In a desperate attempt to find solid footing, he wagers his beautiful wife to be the slave to his friend. Once the agreement is signed and approved, he goes home. Instead of being a man, he just tells his wife that their friend has something to say.
She is shown the agreement and is furious with her husband's spinelessness. She returns next door the following morning wearing just her apron. MC is the one the balance is owed to. YC is the neighbor's wife. Neither is aware of the others desires .

######################################################################

Any and all can be revised, tweaked, shifted, adjusted, changed, or redone.
Nothing is set in stone.

Loosely D&D/Pathfinder based.
My plot idea can be styled for male or female main character.
You wake up in a nice tent in the forest. Gear on hand includes signet ring on your hand, sword at your side-perfectly balanced for you-of obvious very expensive make, full camping gear {cook pot, rations for a full week, water skin, cloak of forest green, staff, hand axe, pack}
Also as you wake, you hear a voice that by observation can only come from a large silver-gray wolf looking over at you. About time you woke up. The day is well begun. Your past and identity is unclear. You are aware of your name, the wolf is not just friendly-but your companion, you are on some quest given by deity.
You also have in a small pouch 5plat, 50gold, 378silver, and some copper-as well as a few nice quality gems.

(A)********************************************************************************

I do much of the following:
demon x angel; demon x human; shifter x human; vampire x human
dragon x neko or kitsune; dragon x human; demon x hunter
brother x sister; parent x child; those last two within age reason
tentacles; human x alien; twisted fairy tale
and likely most anything else you care to suggest

Aside from all the Smut:
White knight rescue. At 16, she is mute and can't read. Has run away from abusive evil father. The 'white knight' rescues her, teaches her to read and write, tends wounds(internal and external), nurtures back to prime health over the next two years. Taught, trained, mentored. Learns to be her own version of a hero.
You name her. You define her hero persona. I am the 'white knight' who fail to qualify for normal Hero status. Let's see what we can do with this one.

(B)********************************************************************************
Character concepts:

idea for RP.
Slave/bride auction, monsters, a reality quite different from ours, elite patrons from many dimensions

#################################################################

(1)Elite assassin/espionage agent, answers to the throne only(kingdom type optional)
Contact is through the throne, has many aliases, owns 3 houses in different parts of the city, employs multiple outfits and settings
has a pet gyrfalcon named Grimalkin

(2)Main character is young female named Mouse. She lives in an abandoned library in the ruins of (maybe New York) she uses forgotten passageways and old service doors for getting in and out of libraries and book stores. The world has suffered major catastrophe (you name it) and she is a rare, untainted survivor

(3)
Alice finds an old mirror in her aunt's attic. Instead of the expected Wonderland, it reveals the hidden Alice. All her inner inhibitions and restrained libido are brought to the surface. She is now a brunette, flirty, and very interested in exploring her carnal appetites. She likes males, but is very interested in other girls. Maybe have a mostly female cast of the familiar characters.

(4)Name: Lazarus St. Cloud
Appearance: He is 5'11" with dark brown hair showing small touches of grey. His eyes are a silver grey and tend to flash when he is interested.
In his 5'11" height, he is a very fit and trim 185 lbs. This maintained by a rigorous gym session 3 times a week as well as a daily routine for the sake of maintenance.
There are no known tattoos or piercings on his perfect body. What may be there, is any one's guess or fantasy.
He has been voted most eligible bachelor five years in a row. His personal life outside the persona of Heterodyne CEO is a mystery and the source for much gossip.
An entrepreneur, philanthropist, and humanitarian; Lazarus has many holdings both openly and under shell companies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Local eccentric millionaire Lazarus St Cloud has picked you out carefully from multiple others through an extensive background/personality search.
The estate is inherited twice over. Laz inherited it from a great uncle-who inherited it from the original owner, his grandfather. Philanthropist, most eligible bachelor, business man, private life so private even the snoopiest reporters have nothing, only child, parents passed away when he was young-leaving him the business and CEO position (Heterodyne, Inc.), is seeking to fill the position of personal assistant(and submissive) hence the Invitation, Laz is looking to fill the position of personal assistant/submissive. He is very particular and careful about choosing the right individual. If the female has the right personality and temperament he can fall for hr and decide wife would also be a good position for her. He needs an assistant that is not phased by his personal life and can keep up with him in the office & boardroom. He also is looking for a good submissive to train to his personal tastes. If she fits both roles well, then it is a bonus for him. She is offered a car and a suite of rooms at the estate, as well as a hefty raise in income and even a personal spending allowance well beyond what she is accustomed to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scenario Intro--
You have received a sealed invitation to the St.Cloud estate up on the hill.
Access to the grounds-through a guarded gate-is invitation only; and these invitations are not discussed off the grounds.
You have heard vague rumors about the man in the manor house-none of which bother you-only excite you.
You are now pulling up to the house after being admitted through the gate.

(5) Story Outline:
Female character: angel(name tbd), one-of-a-kind offspring of a heavenly being, daughter of chief archangel(head of protectorate of Celestia -primary section of Heaven under the THRONE), power and potential is unprecedented and unpredictable, innocent and unaware of the 'real world', uncontrollable curiosity, has slipped away from instructor/guardians to explore the earth realm, has no concept of sin,vice,temptation or evil
Male character: Daimon St. John aka Daimon Hellchilde; bastard son of Lucifer and a human woman. was left at the back door of the rectory to be found by the Sisters there. Raised by the Church, educated by the Sisters, he is aware of who and what he is- but has chosen to live his life working for the Light. He now has his license as a P.I. and generally works cases involving the supernatural
Hell wants to control her to tip the balance in their favor/Heaven wants her back to maintain the balance. Her father just wants his child back
This is where he meets the lost angel.
Story idea: temptation, defilement, loss of innocence and virtue
Plot twist: he falls for her in spite of himself, wants to protect her from Hell and is afraid to approach her father or Heaven on her behalf

(6) Character concept:
Paladin type; mystical bow that shots arrows of purest silver-forged of the shattered sword of a mortally wounded angel, the shards found beneath what is now the Cathedral of St. Michael in Romania; whether he is human or other, is not known; he wears an oversized cape and large wide brimmed hat; his steed is rumored to be of demonic origin-yet neither he nor the beast are harmed by holy or blessed objects or places; hunts things that go bump in the night-monsters, demons, spirits, wannabe godlings, freaks and other such that Hell had spawned.

Setting:
semi-futuristic world. The supernatural is an acknowledged fact of life. Not all angels are the good guys; as not all demons are out for souls. The planet ha been devastated by WWIII, leaving much of it in ruins that only non-humans can live in. There are outposts of survivors and mutated freaks that used to be recognizable animals. Things and powers not seen on earth for thousands of years have now resurfaced. Recovering tech exists alongside magic and sorcery.

One thousand years ago, in a world far different than the one we know, something monumental occurred.
A young child, full of innocence and purity of heart born in a world full of dark deeds and darker individuals,
found an old manuscript from an older and forgotten age. As he laid his hands upon it, the word changed.
Sorcery and the sword ruled the land, cruel men and evil practitioners. This one young boy, though, held the key to peace and harmony.
Who he was, no one knew. This world was not his own. To ask him his name was futile, for he never knew it himself.
Destiny, the Powers That Be, whatever you chose to believe ruled the fates of men; decreed that this would be.
Who is this boy, what is his story? How does he achieve his destiny and claim his identity?
You decide. This story is yours now. I bequeath it to you. I have given it birth, you raise it up.

For some reason, you are the favored butt-monkey of Fate.
Nothing ever goes normal around you. Your love life is full of weird, supernatural and extra dimensional females.
Yours, or someone else's, wish goes screwy.
You end up in an amalgamated universe with slightly increased stats (including being 10x more intelligent) and are at least 50% healthier. The catch--- you are still basically Fate's favorite plaything.
Females, villain-hero-grey area-or normal(rare), are extremely attracted to you.
The men, hero-villain-gray area, distrust you. You know WAY more than you should about them.

A lost princess, born amidst dark times in the courts.
Raised among humans with no idea of her true identity.
Upon her 21st birthday, the Autumn equinox, doors open.
Secrets are revealed. A destiny is stepped into.
Her name is Taliawynn "Tally" Llewllyn and she is the new Queen of Spring

character_line_up_-_tally_web.png

Setting: Post-apocalyptic America. Un-named moderate to large city.
Tech is down, no power or automobiles

GIDGET: 23, Leader of five (or 6) misfits thrown together by circumstances. Medium brown hair to her shoulders,
blue eyes, 5'4", petite and almost always accompanied by a shadow hound named Wraith who has been by
her side since she was little.

TANK: 40-something, abt 6'3", 300 lbs of muscle, bald, pre-War tattoos on his arms. He is the muscle and bodyguard
of the group. Adoptive uncle/big brother to Gidget. Sometimes calls her "Baby sister", occasionally permitted
to hand feed Wraith, seriously wierded out by the twins; Nightshade and Belladonna.

NIGHTSHADE and BELLADONNA: Twin sisters, the group's medics, herbalists and cooks. Pale complexion and soft
of voice, long pale white hair. Familiar with plants of all varieties; beneficial as well as harmful uses, as well as
the antidotes for them. Of indeterminate age.

GIZMO: The group's gadget wizard. Thirty-something, homemade spectacles with lenses of varying strengths, Able to
fix or make anything from bits of other things. Accompanied by pet mechanical owl, Archimedes.

WRAITH: Five feet long from nose to rump, four feet tall at the shoulder. Originates from some shadow plane
opened during the Cataclysm that set off the War of Dominion. Emits a howl that can chill a person's
bones, reminding his hind brain of ancient nights spent huddling in caves behind giant fires trying to fend
off the darkness.

GIDGET and WRAITH:
Gidget is the youngest member and the leader of her group. She has no memory of her birth name, as she lost her mother at an early age and never knew her father. Being a precocious child as a toddler, she wandered off from the abandoned apartment she and her mother were hiding in at about age 3 or 4. It was during this particular "exploration" that she first met Wraith. The otherworldly (hound/mastiff/canine?) had cornered some miscreant preying on a child of about 8 to 10. Unfortunately, the child failed to survive the encounter, whereas the miscreant stood terrified in a corner, showing a dark stain down one leg of his pants. It was about then that Gidget wandered up and cheerfully exclaimed "Puppy!" Whereby the miscreant collapsed in a dead faint. Wraith tilted his head to inspect the newcomer. Gidget attempted wrap her arms around him for a hug and corrected her earlier statement "Big puppy!"
Sniffing her hair, he decided she was neither threat nor in danger herself and left by dimensional rift to the sounds of "Bye puppy". They next saw one another when Gidget was about 8 and living in a dilapidated ruin of a building. He appeared at her side, and seeing him there she woke fully and grabbed hold. Just as they appeared across the street in a sheltered alcove, the old building she was just in shivered and collapsed into a pile of un-survivable rubble. The two have been inseparable since.

GIZMO:
Gizmo is the group's tech wizard. Born Galahad Allan Jones in the year 32 post-cataclysm. From a very young age, he showed a phenomenal affinity with mechanical items. The young Galahad quickly became what had previously been called an artificer for the small commune his parents lived in. By age 10, most had started referring to him as Gizmo, and it soon became his accepted name. At 15 he was the sole survivor of a bandit raid on the commune, alone now but for Archimedes- his mechanical owl.At 22 he joined the group and quickly adopted them as his new family.

NIGHTSHADE and BELLADONNA:
Natalie and Elizabeth Delacroix-identical twins-spent the majority of their childhood with an eccentric aunt after their parents died in a suspicious accident. Their mother's sister had never married and generally had eyes only for her unique collection of flowers and other plants. The years of tending them had affected her mind to where she was rarely coherent of the world around her, thus rendering locals shocked that she was aware enough to responsibly acknowledge, claim and accept responsibility for her two nieces. The girls grew up learning more about their aunt's exotic collection than the social norms. Shortly after their 13th birthday, while assisting with a delicate mixture, something unidentified went awry- resulting in thick perfumed smoke and a lingering cough. Over time, the cough changed to a permanent softness of speech, and the chemicals eventually turned their hair a silvery pale white.
They met and joined the group one day out gathering specimens and encountered Gidget doubled over suffering from the effects of Brimstone weed. Once curing her and assuring themselves of her continued health, they decided to make themselves the group's cooks and medics.

TANK:
Nothing yet. The hardest to put together. All help appreciated.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/18/cf/0b18cfa753c1298c3e2e5b1558eb6c49.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4e/22/44/4e22444c626e1d89d105a4c961cab536.jpg
https://wallpapermemory.com/uploads/560/post-apocalyptic-background-hd-2560x1440-325154.jpg
https://jabajabba.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/after-nuclear-war.jpg

In a world of ancient magics and high sorcery, a child was born amidst the world's greatest strife.
At the age of 3, her parents died in a disaster brought on by potent magics colliding during the Mage Wars.
Raised by traveling seers, she was christened as Ruatha Alita Delphine. Fiery red hair, eyes the color of purest emerald.
She learned to hunt, cook, and upon her menses; received a great gift at a terrible price.
She was able to foresee events to come, not knowing exactly when just that they would occur.
This new vision cost her the use of her regular eyesight.
Eyes now a clouded pale green, she could still move around as if seeing.
A valued member of the matriarchal Kalderash clan, Alita was in a position of authority by the time she was a woman grown

Female vampire, once one of the lesser nobles of the kingdom, now a powerful force that other monsters fear. By sheer perverted chance, she drank from the physical manifestation of DEATH. As a result, she cannot be killed by any of the known normal means.
Not being a born vampire, but having been turned just as she reached womanhood, she became an extremely powerful noble. The purity and innocence she held before her turning having mixed with the vampiric essence. Now she rules the greater provinces as well as having her eye on one of the thrones of Hell.

###################################

The World Reborn
The age of Heroes is upon us again as in the days of Ancient Greece.
A mildly gifted individual (possibly YC) is now in possession of a mysterious stone. Powers and abilities are heightened. The old gods are awakened, but weak from the passage of time and loss of recognition. New Heroes are awakening and dormant bloodlines being rekindled.
Who is your character and what is their bloodline?

Last edited:
My DnD type character.

01446714-14af-48b4-8503-d56470c3afb8.jpg

Name: Layla Hilltoppler
Race: Lightfoot Halfling
Class: Rogue

Alignment: Undecided
HP: 9
Speed: 25' (5 squares)
STR: 08 -1
DEX: 16 +3
CON: 12 +1
INT: 12 +1
WIS: 14 +2
CHA: 14 +2

Skill Proficiency: Sleight of Hand +5
*****************Deception +4

Tool Proficiency: Disguise Kit +4
****************Forgery Kit +4

Language: Common, Halfling

Sneak Attack +1d6

Expertise: Thieves Tools, Investigation

Thieves Cant

Finesse Weapons: Dagger, Short sword, Rapier(+5 hit, 1d8+3 dmg)

Proficiencies: Light armor, Simple weapons, Hand crossbow, Long sword, Rapier, Short sword

Thieves Tools: +5

Acrobatics +5, Stealth +5, Perception +4, Investigation +6, Thieves Tools +6

Burglar pack,leather armor, 2 daggers, thieves tools, short bow w/quiver of 20, belt pouch w/15gp, marked deck, set of fine clothes, disguise kit.

Lucky: When you roll a 1 on an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw - can reroll but must accept the 2nd roll.

Brave: Halflings are brave and have advantage on saves vs frightened

Halfling Nimbleness: May move through a space of a creature one size or more larger

Naturally stealthy: You can hide when obscured by a creature at least one size larger

A different take on Little Red Riding Hood.
The wolf is not a monster out to get her, but her secret lover/master.
He has secretly trained her since she came of age.
She loves him, adores him, and obeys him without question.
He protects her from the other predators and monsters.
Even if occasionally she returns to town with unexplained scratches and marks on her body.

TRANSPORTED:

THE ROGUE'S GALLERY

1. The Hype

5KpIb34.jpg

The Rogue's Gallery
    "Land ho!" the excited cry erupted from high above deck in the crow's nest. Captain Caden Beckett suppressed a smile and laugh as he quickly closed his logs and shoved them into the drawer of his writing desk. It had been nearly a year at sea, and a particularly rough year at that. He had lost seven men on the voyage; two to sickness, three during a particularly violent raid on a rival vessel, and two more still to infighting among the crew after they felt the spoils were not divided fairly enough. Cade stretched after rising from his chair and exited the tiny cabin to inhale the crisp sea air. Many of the crew shuffled about quickly trying to prepare to dock, the promise of wine, women and song enough motivation to keep them moving without him needing to get involved. The captain removed his hat and glanced over the port side to see the rapidly approaching township of Drake Haven, a favored stop for men of his particular trade and most importantly there was never any intrusion from the Empire or its naval forces there. Cade descended to the lower deck and looked after his men, clapping a few on the back and ruffling the hair of a few others while approaching the bow of the ship to look over their destination. While the men made merry else where in the town, he had his own place to be for the night, a certain quaint tavern that few knew of and even fewer were allowed to enter and leave alive...

Cade watched as his entire crew disembarked, practically running for the nearest refreshments and brothels as he casually strolled down the loading ramp and took a side path along the shore. A short time later he was strolling down one of the town's many streets alone, letting his memory guide him. A short distance ahead he found the familiar bland gray and blue windowless storefront with a heavy wooden sign swaying in the sea born breeze. "The Rogues Gallery," Cade mused out loud while he approached the simple wooden door and heavy iron knocker. With a smirk he reached out and used the knocker three times then allowed it to rest once again. Before he could step back from the door, it swung inward to reveal a tall woman with bronzed skin, long dark hair, and a very revealing toga gown standing there and looking the captain over. "Greetings Cade, I trust your voyage went well?" she asked, her voice smooth as velvet in his ears, though he knew better than to do anything other than offer Eris a drink anything else after that would only invite madness. "There were some hiccups along the way, but nothing that you nor Ares can't cure with another round," he smirked and Eris turned to lead him into the tavern.

Once inside the door, Cade and Eris strode down a wooden staircase that creaked under their weight as they descended below street level into a smokey environment filled with laughter, cheers and music. Once the view opened up, he turned his attention to the performance stage at the center of the tavern where a beautiful mermaid sat upon a rock while singing a haunting melody. Along the northern wall was a monolithic rack of all kinds of ale, beer, and liquors of all varieties and vintages, and before that stood a massive oak bar behind which two men stood talking with each other. Cade recognized them both, the stockier man with a well trimmed beard and steely gaze was none other than Ares himself. The god of war was speaking with another man who may have been dressed professionally in a collared shirt and slacks, but was heavy and had a sloppy mop of hair that waved when he turned his head. The god of wine and song, Dionysus himself. All around the remainder of the bar were round wooden tables with ample seating for all in spite of the enormous crowd today. "Thanks dear," Cade winked at Eris harmlessly, she smirked and gave him a knowing look and he moved among the crowd looking for a place to sit.

The mermaid was wrapping up her song and a bard took her seat beside the stage, tuning her lute in preparation for her turn to play. Cade smiled at her, but the platinum haired woman only shook her head in dismissal and continued her work. He shrugged and kept moving, looking from table to table for either a friendly face, or the rare empty table all to himself. In a corner of the tavern there was one table left unoccupied, a round one with seating for four hidden back among the shadows. Seizing the opportunity Cade quickly placed himself down and waved for a bar wench. "What be yer poison?" she asked, leaning low to give him more than an eye full. "Brandy and bread," Cade responded as she walked off to fetch him the goods. While he watched her leave, Cade took in the remaining surroundings that he had grown accustomed to. On the Southern wall were two very large window like devices that he had been told were televisions, one of which displayed a very physical fight between two men in bright costumes and the other a competition between two teams of men in different uniforms fighting over a brown ball with white laces, football they called it. Along the Western wall were hundreds of oak barrels with taps, the backup supply for when the main lines went dry, and along the Eastern wall were a motley assortment of animal heads on plagues and other such trophies of the hunt that many a patron had submitted for Ares to hang as well as other symbols of war like pieces of armor, weapons or tattered battle standards.

The wench returned with his drink and food, setting the brandy down on the table but slinging the bread plate at Cade. "Will there be anythin' else for ya?" she asked, whipping her hair around her head and eyeing him seductively. "No, this shall do for now. I've just gotten back into port and wish to pace myself, but perhaps later?" he asked smiling, more for her benefit than any actual desire on his part. She winked and smiled back at him before turning to leave, but stopping to pretend she was picking something up from the floor in order to bend and flash Cade a preview of what was to come. He laughed, but cringed and immediately started to to drink...

2. Darklaz

images

Piper approaches the tavern, Grimalkin on his shoulder. He has recently finished an assignment in a foreign country, and is in need of R&R. The vague information on the upcoming mission is less than helpful. The Rogue's Gallery was a welcome sight. Strange as most would think of it, some would even consider it evil or cursed. He had seen stranger things than a tavern that fitted the needs of those that found it. Some of the nations and kingdoms he had visited early in his carer were far stranger.

As he entered, he smiled and felt at home. This was his kind of atmosphere. He covertly checked his custom wrist sheaths, and double checked his crossbow bolts. He handed Grimalkin a small bite of tender jerky as he found a comfortable seat close by a wall. Positioning his chair, he leaned back slightly and surveyed the room. The usual mix of rogues, scoundrels, cutthroats, thieves, brigands, and assorted other bad news types. Tilting his hood down just enough to let him watch, without his face being seen, he settled in.

3. NinjaK

6ff68be8-be9b-478c-9001-b538928452ee
    index.php

Bellona (Bell for short) was relieved to see the town gates of Drake Haven. The journey from her last job was long and not without the usual risks but the brigands fared worse than she, losing heavy purses to the mercenary. People often mistook the skills hidden in the woman. She worked hard to cultivate an air of trust and vulnerability and patrons paid well because she was efficient and discreet. This last job took a lot out of her and Bell envisioned a hot bath and dinner brought up to her room but that was after a little detail that had to be attended to first.

Weaving her way through throngs of people, market life and busy fishmongers hawking their wares continued uninterrupted. She enjoyed seeing the daily routine of the common folk, her history stemmed from a similar environment. Reminiscing, however, didn't stop her from nabbing a pickpocket, attempting to lift a pouch from her belt. Eyes cold but lips smiling friendly-like, "Leave that one alone, Handsome. It's got poisons that are hard to cure." Shaken, he shrank for her side and melted back into the crowd. Bell continued on until she stood facing a simple wooden door with a heavy knocker. Greeted warmly and escorted inside, Bell removed her gloves and cloak and looked around for a place to sit and enjoy a private drink. Unsure how long her contact might take, she only wanted to sit uninterrupted until he/she arrived.

4. DarkLaz

Piper looked up nonchalantly from his seat by the wall. This looked like yet another rough type, from another world. Maybe it was one of the two he was expecting. If so, who was the other one? He watched her enter and find her own seat. Something about her was definitely different. He was used to soloing his assignments, but his employer contact assured him this job was more significant. Something about the assignment required a team effort on multiple approaches, and Piper understood that. Didn't like it, but understood it. He thought back to what was said about making contact. His assignment partners would bear the crossed scythe and vortex, either a ring or medallion. It was a rare emblem, only worn temporarily for special assignments-then returned. He checked over the room, spotting two individuals sporting the emblem. One was the red head. The other looked like some pirate of sorts. He carefully acknowledged the icon he wore as well. And slowly made his way to a seat where both could see him. Others cleared the way after seeing it.

5. The Hype

He got up from his seat and stretched, looking around the tavern before rolling his shoulders back and cracking his neck. As much fun as it was to flirt with the tavern wenches and drink away his share of the hard stolen booty, there was another more pressing reason for his visit to the Rogue's Gallery on this day. The unfamiliar weight of a medallion tugged down on his neck, a huge trinket that Cade personally would never wear of his own choosing but it was a requirement for his newest adventure. The symbols adorning the medallion were eerily dark, and certainly unfamiliar to him though he suspected it to be meant as a brand for like minded individuals to spot each other in places just like this. The captain ran his finger over one of the scythe's, goosebumps rising on his flesh while a shiver went down his back. He stepped out into the light and watched as a hooded individual with a pet bird perched on their shoulder changed seats to be more visible and from the looks of things, that same strange symbol clung to him too.

Cade thought back to the last time he was in port with his crew, it had to have been over a year ago. At another out of the way tavern a hooded patron approached the captain with a drink and threw the medallion down on the table before him. "You will have need of this soon enough," the hooded figure declared then left. When he looked the medallion over, he saw that symbol for the first time and there was a piece of parchment attached that gave a future date and the name of the port he was to pull in at to discover the meaning behind the strange object. Thankfully he was already familiar with the port, and The Rogue's Gallery was already a second home so ensuring his prompt attendance was not an issue. Now, one year later he stood scanning over the crowd and then making the first move while he sauntered over to the table with the bird keeper. The wench from earlier passed by with a drink on her tray, which he scooped up and continued moving forward while she glared at him with a frown and then stormed back to the bar.

"What's your poison?" Cade asked, taking off his medallion and setting it down on the table to show the other man before taking his seat.

6. DarkLaz
    Piper looked at the newcomer. "Put that away, friend. We have one more we are waiting for. I am not used to a group assignment, and this is not a normal assignment. As for drink of choice, Romulan Ale if they have it. otherwise, there is a rather unique beverage I have developed a taste for. They call it Scumble. I would not recommend it for the uninitiated.
    Now, what is your name and what do you know of the mission? They call me Piper, and this is Grimalkin."

7. NinjaK

Bell noticed the signet ring given with the contract grew warm, an alert that other members of the assignment were nearby. Never one to rush into anything, she casually made her way to the bar and ordered a tall pint of the house mead. Rogue's Gallery was known for its mead and she made a point to enjoy at least a pint when passing through. She saw the two men, as opposite in dress and looks than the other sitting together and sporting the same sigil. Taking a swig of mead, she enjoyed its flavor and observed the reflection of patrons behind her, sitting and standing. She was the last of the triad to arrive. Very little of the contract was disclosed to her, except she'd be working with two others and the reward was beyond imagining. Her mantra 'if something looks too good to be true, it probably isn't' seemed appropriate, but her patrons demanded she take the job.

Proprietor Ares seemed to have his hands full with Dionysus, so she thanked an assistant barkeep who looked part maenad and nymph. Bell left proper coin and a generous tip for the woman, thinking she probably had more than her share of work. Carrying beverage and knapsack, she stepped up to the table aware the two men already sitting watched her approach warily. "Our fates seem to be entwined at the moment, gentleman." Bell took the chair across from them and facing the largest group of onlookers. She flashed her signet ring. "Hope I haven't kept you waiting long but I had to travel quite a way to get here. My name is Bellona, Bell for short."

8. The Hype
    Cade did as Piper told him, snatching the medallion back up from the table and shoving it deep inside one of the pockets of his coat. He propped his feet up on one of the other chairs at the table and leaned back in his seat, waiting for one of the wenches to pass by. As luck, or cruel fate, would have it the same wench to service him earlier passed by and gave him a narrow stare. "Ah, welcome back my fair maiden. If you are able, I would like another brandy and a glass of Romulan Ale or Scumble for my friend here. When you have a moment of course," he smiled back at her and the wench did not know how to react to his switch in behavior. "Of course sir," she said and turned away from the table to go and gather the requested drinks.

"The name's Caden Beckett, but acquaintances call me Cade. As for this mission, alls I know about it is that I was supposed to meet someone here on this specific day and at this specific time. Some guy in a hood gave me that medallion over a year ago, so I'm mighty invested if even just to find out what the hell it was all about." Cade smirked back at Piper and nodded his head in acknowledgement of Grimalkin.

After the arrival of their third member, Cade turned in his chair and looked her over quickly. "It would appear that the fates are indeed quite kind then my friend, and we haven't been awaiting you long. The two of us just put in another drink order, so you're actually just in time." Cade said winking at Bell as well before leaning back in his chair once again to hear what his two companions could tell him about whatever deed had required him to travel to the Rogue's Gallery on today of all days.

9. DarkLaz

"Mine arrived by special courier. I had never seen the lad that delivered it to me, and likely will not again. As for our fiery looking third, I would not advise trying to flirt with that one, friend Cade. She looks the type to to string you up if you try anything. I have met the type before, sword maidens. Married to the mission and their weapons. They are a breed apart, but definitely someone to have at your back. I pity those they face. Many a time I have seen the remains of some poor fool's idea of crossing them." Piper sat back and considered Lady Bell as he let this sink in to the seemingly thick headed pirate. Flirts, rogues, cads and scoundrels the lot of them; if not worse. And worse there were. Much worse.

10. NinjaK

Bell looked at both men, sipping her mead. "Let's focus on why we're here." Aware of the environment they were in and the sensitivity of their predicament, she lowered her voice so they needed to lean in to hear, "Each of us received an object with mysterious meaning, pertaining to a contract we know very little about, except being directed to meet here on a designated day with two other selected individuals." Reading confirmation in their reactions, she continued, "Why were we specifically selected and how come no one knows the actual job?" Taking a moment to collect her thoughts, "I think if we all shared something about our history, our skills, and perhaps who we work for, perhaps we'll see a pattern or uncover the motive of this meeting?" Bell signaled for another mead and waited to hear their thoughts, Grimalkin scrutinized her in the silence.

11. The Hype

"I personally see no harm in a little harmless flirty, but perhaps you are right my bird taming friend," Cade replied to Piper's comment about Bell being a dangerous woman. He shrugged in an exaggerated show and let his hands fall down to the table in front of him. He remained silent, letting it all sink in while he tried to size up his two companions. Piper did have a very strong point when Cade looked over Bell once again, and he decided at least for the time being he was going to be on his best behavior... best being a rather loose definition of course. He listened intently as Bell shared her observations and suggestion to share a little about their history and exploits, if nothing else it would help him to understand the both of them better and he could at least read her reactions to his claims and go from there, too.

"I agree with Bell's suggestion, getting to know each of our... unique... skills would be useful in determining how we can best benefit each other," Cade said lifting up a hand to stroke his chin lightly as he considered where to begin. "My exploits cover many of the seven seas, with countless crew and narrow escapes from death and worse. Though, I'm not a stranger to a little side action in the form of thievery, exploitation or assassinations if the price and reason are right." He smiled. "Like that chap, oh what was his name... Duke Ferdinand of the Germanic provinces... I'm particularly proud of that one, even though it was a lot of rope that went into his bindings, and that poor woman he was with too..." He arched a brow and waited to hear what the others had to say. If the others had heard of the Duke's assassination, they would know that he had been found gagged, and tied down to his bed in a bizarre series of knots around his ankles, elbows, knees, shoulders and waist and died of asphyxiation; the woman he had mentioned however was left unharmed physically, though horrified after having been tied up to the Duke as his life drained, forced to watch him die but again not physically harmed.

1. DarkLaz

"Very well, then. I shall begin. I am Piper, only that and nothing more. This is Grimalkin. I am a skilled assassin, spy, and infiltrator. I hail from the kingdom of Anlkh-Morpork. Our current leader, the Patrician, has informed me that this is a special mission. I was given surprisingly little information, merely a basic description of my target., the fact that I would find myself in a strange world, and that those I would meet before hand were highly skilled and elite. He seemed rather unsettled. Something about this mission has my formidable employer a bit rattled-and that takes some doing. Lord Vetinari does not get rattled or unsettled-yet this has him in that state. I am not backing out, but I would advise extreme caution."
    Piper sat back and calmed the agitated bird of prey that sat on his shoulder. This was indeed a strange world. He had already overheard comments about sailing all the way around, and he knew they weren't just meaning in circles.
  2. NinjaK
    Understanding it was her turn, and trying to share as much as possible and yet not disclose too much, she began. "I come from a family of mercenaries, four generations deep, everyone trained in the craft of warfare." Most women trained as rigorously as the men, allowing them to choose what they wanted in life. Did they want to become soldiers, mercenaries, or pass the knowledge along to their children and protect the home? Bell's sisters all decided to go out into the world, each carrying the family name as a badge of honor. She was the youngest and most naturally gifted.

Her patrons, the ancient Medici family, had a long history with Bell's family spanning several generations. "I've heard of your exploits, Cade." She grimaced, "My mistress was highly entertained by Duke Ferdinand's demise, although she felt you should have killed the woman." Looking at them, "I was only given the ring, the date we were to meet, and that two others would be also charged with the contract." They sat looking at each other, trying to determine commonalities between them. Shaking her head in exasperation she smiled and let her exhaustion and hunger take over. "Obviously we'll need a little more time to ponder this mystery. I say let me buy you all dinner." Looking at them, Bell signaled a serving wench.

3. The Hype

"Well I'm glad that my contract execution provided her some entertainment, though I saw no point in killing the woman at the time. Wrong time, wrong place is hardly a reason to kill. Though I suspect that the emotional scars she'd be carrying around for the rest of her life would have made her wish I had... something about being tied down in a compromising position while your loved died beneath you. Yes, perhaps your mistress was right it would have been more merciful." Cade agreed, leaning into the table more while listening to what else she had to say, including offering to purchase dinner. He glanced over to Piper with a smirk and folded his hands together on the table top while considering what he should order while Bell waved down the wench.

"It sounds like you both have quite an interesting history to your lives, much more intriguing than just following wherever my mistress the sea takes me." Cade said with a shrug. "But, I suppose that's the occupational hazard of having no true port but the one that you lay your head down."

Once the serving wench returned, Cade ordered another Brandy and a soup with bread on the side.

4. DarkLaz

Piper listened in, feeding Grimalkin bits of bread as he absorbed the stories of his current partners.
    "My world is not this one. Where I come from, the world is a great big disc. This disc is supported from underneath by four massive elephants, who in turn stand atop the back of A'Tuin, the Giant Star Turtle. In the center, is Mount Dunmanifestin, where the different gods reside. We have trolls, zombies, werewolves, a Nobby, and some few other creatures of odd nature."
    He sat back and watched their reactions. This way, he would know how much they could be relied on in the field.
    "I come from Ankh-Morpork, the largest city we have. Now, as to this job, it must be something special to bring people from different realities together to accomplish it. Who knows anything about the assignment?"

A)********************************************************************************

I do much of the following:
demon x angel; demon x human; shifter x human; vampire x human
dragon x neko or kitsune; dragon x human; demon x hunter
brother x sister; parent x child; those last two within age reason
tentacles; human x alien; twisted fairy tale
and likely most anything else you care to suggest

Aside from all the Smut:
White knight rescue. At 16, she is mute and can't read. Has run away from abusive evil father. The 'white knight' rescues her, teaches her to read and write, tends wounds(internal and external), nurtures back to prime health over the next two years. Taught, trained, mentored. Learns to be her own version of a hero.
You name her. You define her hero persona. I am the 'white knight' who fail to qualify for normal Hero status. Let's see what we can do with this one.

(B)********************************************************************************
Character concepts:

idea for RP.
Slave/bride auction, monsters, a reality quite different from ours, elite patrons from many dimensions
What about one of t hese?

Newest idea, folks.

In the last few years, the public has learned that normal humans are not the only ones out there.
The newest name for these recently discovered others is demi-humans; or just demi's. They have animalistic characteristics. Tails, ears, antlers, eyes. Sometimes just how aggressive or skittish they are.
There are also more dominant individuals: protectors. Those that can't resist the urge to protect and care for others. Alphas. Sometimes forming packs, herds, or according to some of the more prejudiced public, harems.

This is a starter I am refreshing.
If interested, please pm me.

Lazarus was about ready to throw the whole project in as a wash if this last attempt managed to fail- as had the previous 12. Setting up the proper candles, incenses, offerings and such he began the incantation.

"By the infernal tongues of Azaroth. From the molten heart of Metrion's triple suns. from the equinox of Zinthosian nether realms of Nevermore. I summon the fearsome and mighty Trigon from the nine realms of Hell. Come forth destroyer of worlds. Arise conqueror of realities. I summon thee to this plane of existence to do my bidding"

He finished the last words as all lights in the manor simultaneously extinguished. He felt a cold chill and the fiery exhaust of the demon realms across his back. Then absolute silence. Not even his own breathing could be heard as a darkness almost tangible enveloped the estate.

"Did I finally succeed" he wondered. Only time would tell. All he knew was that something had finally happened.

Back
Top Bottom