All DarkPrincess search thread. Current mood: fantasy setting, new ideas.

Currently reading:
All DarkPrincess search thread. Current mood: fantasy setting, new ideas.

DarkPrincess

Baron
Local time
Today 11:19 AM
How long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

I have been writing for about 10 years, and I enjoy a variety of things. Fantasy settings, modern, science fiction. I tend to like slightly darker themes.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

I can post throughout the day Eastern Time, and prefer multiple posts a day, about 1-2 paragraphs.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

Some violence is okay, gore is not okay, threat of violence is great.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

I prefer "sex adjacent" things.. nudity, spanking, being made to kiss my partner's feet or ass cheeks. I prefer actual sex to be glossed over, if any. Humiliation, bandage, and degradation are all fun.

Current mood: The emperor's daughter.

(MxF pairing is possible as long as we are clear on limits of playing out sex during the scene)

Princess Emily's father was emperor Archibald II. He had built a continent spanning empire, crushing and destroying anyone who opposed him. A few smaller kingdoms have held out but their people are dying with little hope of military victory to save themselves. Her brother grew greedy and tried to kill her father, and the assassination attempt left them with dead and Emily in line to inherit at just 20 years old. She is petty, selfish and cruel.. but she is not well educated to run the empire, gullible and cowardly. Her father's men plan to mostly rum the empire with her as little more

Storyline ideas:

Peace treaty:
YC represents one of the kingdoms being destroyed by the empire. You have arrived at the palace a week ago just before the assassination. You planned on begging for mercy from the emperor but now find yourself meeting with the princess. You can leverage her inexperience and general cowardness to start to not only get space, but take more and more land from the empire for your own people.

Handmaiden:
YC is a slave girl serving as the princess' handmaiden. You have served her her whole life and she has abused you and treated you with no respect. However she has grown fearful of the other leaders in the empire as she is about to take on her new role. You begin to whisper in her ear about traitors and how she can only trust you, becoming the power behind the throne until you can take if from under her.

On the run:
One of the generals has attempted a coup. Emily is on the run and wanted to be executed. You are a bandit/thief who finds the young royal hiding in the woods. Rather than turn her in for the bounty you make her tell you the location of hidden royal crypts and secret temples the family kept hidden so you can loot them for gold and glory while the princess serves you doing menial tasks or even being a human shield against traps and guards. (Themes of adventure, combat, survival, rather than politics)

Other ideas unrelated to above:
Shrinking hope:
MC and YC are either a pair of adventurers or a pair of nobles. They are put under a curse leaving them as a mere 6 inches tall, forced to try to survive and find a way to reverse the curse. (Not looking for any sort of big/small smut, open to fleshing out details)

Cursed game:
MC and YC know each other in the modern world in college. MC bullies yours for being into dungeons and dragons, only to wake up one day inside your campaign. YC is their own dnd character while MC starts with nothing, having to cling to yours for protection. Open to discussing themes and long term story.

Debilitating marriage:
MC is a royal whose kingdom has been forced to sign a treating agreeing for me to marry the person of the enemy's choosing, assuming it would be some prince or noble to tie the peace together. Instead they choose some lesser noble or even a peasant to embarass my family planning on restarting the war once our reputation and power is diminished. Political themes, MC would not be interested or grow interested in YC but dubcon romance is possible.

Total conquest:
MC was a wealthy noble before the kingdom fell to war. Now her people live as little more than slaves. YC would be a fellow survivor as they try to navigate the world together, either tearing each other down to try to get ahead or working together to get by. Open to discussing themes and long term story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom