MxF DC Comics Ideas

Currently reading:
MxF DC Comics Ideas

OrinVlas

Baron
Local time
Today 3:26 AM
Hello!

I'm just returning from an unexpected absence, and I'm really craving a good superhero story. I'm most familiar with the DC universe, mostly Justice League characters like Superman, Flash, and Green Arrow, but I know a little bit about most of that comic universe.

What I'm really craving is a pairing like Superman and Lois Lane, or Green Arrow and Felicity Smoak, something that could potentially include elements of distress (the Superman/Lois relationship has always been filled with lots of this). That being said, I'm always happy to do pairings of multiple heroes as well.

I also have a few Smallville ideas, if anyone recalls that particular series.

Last edited:
*raises hand* I like that first one :p Would the artificial person need to eat and sleep, and other humanely functions?

Hello!

We could go a lot of different ways, but I was picturing something where they are 100% human, just conditioned for particular tasks. We could work little tweaks into them though.

That sounds nice. And you said you have no goal for post length, So would 2-5 sentences work?

I think as long as I have something to respond to, I'm probably good. :)

I think I could be down to try that second, specific plot with you! :D Shall we discuss details in PMs? :3

Back
Top Bottom