Currently reading:
Unspecified DC RP!

Scarlet Blur

Barry Allen||The Flash
Local time
Today 2:39 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
(This is a request thread template designed to help less experienced users more clearly organize ideas. It is not mandatory to use and can be deleted or edited at your leisure. For general tips on creating a request thread, please see this guide.)

You are currently posting in Seeking Non-Sexual Stories—this forum strictly forbids any sexual requests which do not fade to black. Use your thread prefix to indicate what pairing preferences you have (if any)

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

Im looking for someone to plot dark themes and hero vs villain

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

I can pretty much reply anytime if the day, unless I'm working, asleep or mental mood is down.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

I can tolerate alot just not violence to sexual stuff.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

DC comics mostly possibly pokemon

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

WestAllen is the only ship I do

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

I can come up with a lot, I have 10 years of experience writing as Barry and done alot.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

Barry Allen the flash and possibly hunter Zolomon aka zoom

Any additional notes you want to add?

i have desluxya so there maybe typos or bad pacing in my sentences. I don't mind being corrected so I can better myself

Attachments

• d75a8fd936710820ee682a90ae24fa9a.jpg
    d75a8fd936710820ee682a90ae24fa9a.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
It would help if you provided some kind of plot or story synopsis. Answering those questions is useless if you don't give details on the RP itself.

Back
Top Bottom