Currently reading:
FxF DC's New Request Thread

DC55

Professional Disaster
Local time
Today 10:27 AM
Pronouns
She/They
Hi everybody! My name's DC, and I am back after long hiatus and looking to roleplay again. I want to try and get two or three more threads going to get into the groove of things. I am 23, use she/they pronouns, and have about 10 years are roleplaying experience under my belt.

What can you expect from me?
  • I do mostly FxF, could be persauded to do other pairings sometimes, and am very open to non-cis characters
  • I like fantasy, medieval, modern fantasy, romance, sci-fi, d&d, slice of life, and just creating fun characters
  • I am a graduate student, so I can get busy at times, but I spend a lot of time on the computer and therefore am fairly active. There are times when I reply multiple times a day, and others where it is twice or three times a week, but rarely less than that
  • I tend to write 200-600 words, and in third person past tense
  • I love creating interesting characters and plot, but I also love a good bit of smut. We can talk about what ratio works for us. I am open to both plot based and smut based stories right now
  • I will not do: non-con, incest, underage, torture, toilet play, vore, gore
What am I looking for in you?
  • You don't have to be a professional writer, but I ask for decent spelling and grammar
  • Communication!
  • Please give me enough to work with in replies. I understand not ever response can be several paragraphs, and I am not looking to right a novel every time I come here, but I like a few paragraphs to respond to
  • Ideally I like it when people can reply at least twice a week, but I know life gets in the way, so just let me know
Now to some of the ideas I have in mind:

Even if some of these seem like slice of life, they can always be set in fantasy worlds. It is up to us to decide!
  • Childhood Friends
  • Soulmates
  • Witches
  • Found Family
  • Superhero/Supervillian
  • Space Ship Crew
  • Good Girl/Bad Girl
  • Greek Goddesses or Hunters
  • Knight/Princess
  • Princess/Princess of Rival Country
  • Pirates and Mermaids
  • Fairy/Human
  • Werewolves
Note that all of these need to be 18+, no underage characters will be used. These fandoms are just for a basis of setting or character, but anyone with be aged up or we will shift to a university type setting in the applicable fandoms.
  • Critical Role
  • Dimension 20
  • As you can tell I'm into a lot of D&D stuff rn
  • Harry Potter
  • Percy Jackson
  • Shadowhunters
  • ATLA/Legend of Korra
More Specific Plots:

The royal princess and the daughter of a knight were raised together in the castle. As they aged they grew closer and closer, and soon it became a question if something more than friendship was brewing. However, before this could be explored, war broke out, and following in her father's footsteps, the one girl became a knight and went off to war. They have not seen each other for years, until the knight returns to be the princess's personal bodygaurd.

Character A is a young woman who has recently inherited the crown and become Queen of her Kingdom. Character B is one of her advisors, and is power hungry and clever. She decided she will seduce A, and then run the kingdom from behind the scenes. And it works, for a bit, but then B starts to wonder who is playing who?

Hidden between sprawling streets of the big city sits Westrum Occult Society, home for all that is arcane in the modern world. For years the society has worked hard to make sure the magic the runs through the world remains secret to the more mundane population, but recently some magic has been leaking out. What happens when a young human stumbles upon the academy when they aren't supposed to, and what does this mean for the city's best kept secret.

Perhaps set in the Avatar world or a world inspired by it, where different clans wage wars, fueled by their control over the elements.

Character A is a princess, and has agreed to go to the rival country to wed in order to stop a war that her kingdom would not have won. Character B is the only living heir of the victorious kingdom, and therefore, it is up to her to marry the foreign princess. Neither really knows what they are getting into, and the politics run deeper than it seems, but despite that, something starts to blossom...

Character A has just been hired to be the caretaker of an apartment complex/estate. Character B lives there as a housewife, and has her eye on the hot new caretaker, who she keeps inviting over to help fix things that don't really need to be fixed.

Ambitious researchers land on a new all-female planet and get captured by some locals. They are taken to the leaders, searching for information. The leaders agree to give them what they want, IF they stay for a while and agree to take part in some of the "customs" of the race...and these end up being quite sexual. Perhaps they have to be part of a harem of something. The researchers are ambitious, and so they agree to do whatever without really know what they are getting themselves into, but eventually find themselves liking the sex and harsh treatment.

Characters A and B have just signed on to work on a ship that will go on a flight from one end of the galaxy to another. The trip itself it supposed to be generally dull, but the length and maintenance required make it taxing. Even more difficult? Being stuck on board with your ex.

That's it for now, thank you for reading! If you are interested in anything I've posted or have an idea you think I might like, please let me know šŸ˜šŸ˜

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom